All Comments on 'My Aim Is True'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Ha!

I just finished a rather decent JPB story and right away I get another gem like this, ha! Awesome. At first I thought this was just a more detailed version of another story posted recently, if I remember correctly it was a flash story told from the perspective of a woman's diary as she goes about her affair, but then you did that ending and I felt like saying "What a Twist." Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad Ending

You didn't have to include Stephanie's complex scheme. The very realistic tale of a woman's self-destruction through her own desire for an ego-boosting affair was good enough. She fucked her boyfriend, her marriage and most of all she fucked herself. When it is all said and done, women like her really are marked by society for being less than acceptable.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Such a Shame. How Mundane. Ouch! Ouch, Ouch! What Just Happened ??

That was the play by play of my reader expectations, until I missed the turn due to hard, cynical twist in plot path. That Literotica underbrush sure is thorny. What a fool the wife was ! What a fool I was, as well.

FM has of late developed the knack of sneaky, closing, aforementioned plot twist that drops on you like a jaguar from the trees. Well ... not always that grandiose but you know what I mean.

I'm a little discombobulated at the paucity of main characters to root for. Only Nathan had anything close to clean hands. His extended hours were what initiatiated the marriage derailment. Could he have managed his time better ? Should he ?

The wife was right. Stephanie was a conniving b__ch. She just didn't know how that fact would manifest itself. Usually things are fairly black and white by the close of this crafty writer's stories. There's food for thought and a haze stubbornly remains over the dormant battlefield making it hard to discern the good guys from the bad.

I like it ! Full marks for Francis Macomber ( no surprise there ).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

You are quickly becoming one of my favorites. This was beautifully written with an ending that caught me by surprise. Good for the husband! Stephanie may be evil, but the wife got what she deserved, and maybe Nathan can get a little something good. She would have eventually cheated, is my guess. I love the fact that you wrote this from the wife's perspective. Very insightful and authentic. Of course, it makes me wonder, would Nathan feel differently if he knew the circumstances? You are leaving me wanting more! That's a good thing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Plenty of twist and turns...reminds me of cpete's latest...an affair is a lot of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheaters deserve to die

yes she was seduced but she spread her legs destroyed her marriage and lost her friends and self respect. Good riddance to the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story.....

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I didn't love it was too ransparent

The major clue near the beginning of the story was Allison's encounters with Jack where she never once said no to his advances. This was a clear signal that she was using Jack as she was using Nathan and then each other man she encountered.

There probably was not an honest bone in her body (which wasn't all that much).

She exhibited a narcicistic personality where every one must revolve around her wishes. Where her satisfaction was in the end the only thing that mattered. At the end which was designed to be a big twist in the story was really nothing more than he self centered personality going after more money and prestige. Evidently Nathan would welcome her back if though he could never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

This was your best story so far, IMO. I especially liked that there were consequences to the cheating. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written; however ...

It was a well written story. But, I'm a romantic (despite the many unfortunate experiences seen) and fail to see a happy or deserving ending for your character, Stephanie. No reward for someone to cause so much pain so she can feed her own greed. This story still needs an ending.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Nice Twist

Good to see the name Francis Macomber again. Good story and well written. Hopefully you will have the time to submit something more often that quarterly.

Thanks for the submission.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GUT REACTIONS AND 1ST TIME THOUGHTS

leads one into trouble sans an escape hole. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One more

Excellent story. very good plot (no pun intended). A suite, with a small (or large) revenge, would be very appreciated. Continue even more.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
A treat

You never disappoint, FM. Well-trod territory, but so beautifully and insightfully executed that it's fresh. Several nice suggestions of a twist to mislead, then an interesting twist at the end. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stephanie

Damn, she reminds me of my cousin. She knew what she want. liked the story. Thanks!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A delicious and delightful offering!

One of maybe half-a-dozen contributors to this site could have carried it off - but none of them as well as you did. This must surely be heading for the Hall of Fame.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Well Done

This is the kind of story that rings true and stays with the reader. The wife in this story got exactly what she deserved. The recording of her begging to have her ass fucked sealed her fate tight. In the end, she was humiliated and somewhat remorseful, but not nearly remorseful enough. I loved it when her friend told her not to call her anymore. She now has to find a hole to hide in because she fucked herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about the Stephanie thing

IF their marriage had been strong NOTHING Stephanie could of done ...no set up with jack... would of work to split Nathan and his wife apart

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
35 and still "plenty of time to have kids?"

really? ...which women thinks THAT? a keep in mind the so called wife thought that BEFORE she started the affair with Jack.

also... " one last time ..then I will end it "... is NOT ending it.

you know what qualifies as ending it ?

NOT doing it

Q.E.D.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Personally...

I'd love to see a sequel where he finds out what Stephanie did to destroy his marriage then find someone who's not the conniving bitch.

gabaagabaaover 11 years ago
Loved It!

Nathan was well worth scheming to get and his wife certainly didn't deserve him.

What a treat to read a terrific story which is well-written, correctly spelled and grammatical as well.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really fucked up

you really know whats erotic, do you ? with your brain and world, I really prefer to live in a shithouse! just never tell anybody it's you writing these stories, you might get a surprise and not a good one.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

excellent story. not everything has to be suck and fuck - or stroke and choke. it was a LW story - true to the topic. i am not sure how i liked setting the wife up, but if she had been true she would not have lost her husband. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending

Quite the twist at the end. Unfortunately I did not like it.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 11 years ago
A small slice of life

Steph and Nathan......Allison was set up by her own character.....she literally set herself up for the fall....Most of the women I've known are somewhat like Steph.......so, 5*, and can we have some more?

LazylonerLazylonerover 11 years ago
huh?

I thought Stephanie was married to Hank, but at the end she's meeting Nathan at the West Coast Airport?

Something was missing from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lazyloner, it was Suzanne married to Hank, not Stephanie.

ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago

Allison set herself up for it - the old saying "you can't con and honest man," applies in her case. That said, Stephanie is a cold bitch and if I had to chose between the two, I'm not sure I wouldn't rather stick with Allison.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Please

Please....don't let Stephanie win......Perhaps a note from Jack to Nathan about the whole plot could kick off a follow-up story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Men have NO chance

Testosterone gets a guy ready for an immediate, frontal fight! Estrogen gets women ready for subtle, long-range planning! NO contest! We're screwed (but only if it is part of Sweetie's plan!)

I loved the story. Kinda like watching gangrene creep up my arm. Fascinating. Should be in Horror, however!

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Well written as always

Allison was believable,the insecurity that drove her to cheat is real and the story rang true...but it also depressed the hell out of me.Allison was.guilty but she also was set up;the law has a principal called entrapment,where if a cop sets Worse someone.up to do something they otherwise wouldn't an do it is an invalid bust.Worse stephanie seems to get the rewards of her scummy scheme and jack walks away...the btb crowd makes allison the lowlife,stephanie is far worse,by far,the person who deliberately wrecks another marriage is far worse...hmm,maybe ms. sarah could show up to right the wrongs,now that would lift the gloom....

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
F'N Awesome!

Wow, that was a tale!

Sex, betrayal, drama, mystery, revenge, plans within plans...twists and turns. Reminds me a lot of the classic movie "The Sting"

This along with a great JPB story made it a fine posting day-well done, thanks FM!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
I guess men are just pawns . . .

Jack was a pawn in Stephanie's game, and so was Nathan. The men can't resist and must do as the women want. Allison demands that Jack fuck her ass and he must -- he's helpless and can't say "No." Even though he prefers younger women, he loves putting it to a married woman, busting her ass cherry, and "suffering" through his assignment. I think the thousand dollar fee was far too low for several months' work, not to mention the risk if hubby were the violent, vindictive type.

All three women were sneaky in their own way. Allison snuck around having the affair right under Nathan's nose. Suzanne kept the affair secret from her husband when there should never be secrets between a man and wife (and it created distrust from her husband as a result). Stephanie clandestinely set everyone up, so she could land Nathan. It was the proverbial sting, and Allison fell for it. Lest we males be too critical and holier than thou, how many young men with a high sex drive would resist an artful seduction by a sexy, hot young woman? Not too many, I'd bet. And Nathan won't resist her charms for long, not that he'd want to.

But, I suspect a conniving bitch like Steph will have her own, sneaky affairs some day, considering how low her morals lie. Nathan was the only character who was marginally sympathetic. He knew he was neglecting Allison yet he kept doing it -- he should have known what can happen to a marriage when the woman gets no attention . . . Lit readers know, that's for sure. Five stars, thanks for writing.

katranmankatranmanover 11 years ago
Very Well Done

Another winner from an excellent writer. 5!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
I didn't see the twist at the end coming; good story

Well written and well paced story. The irony is that if Jack ever found out that his new lady set it all up, he'd feel betrayed twice. However, no. 2 appears to be smart and motivated (like she said). Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part two!!!!

allison and nathan still have'nt got that closure yet because of the pain, no need to reconcile but the dirty plan by stephanie must be revealed!

likeboblikebobover 11 years ago

i agree, the ending made the tale interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A nice twist at the end..... A Fun read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice job on the ending, the rest was predictable

a good read , somewhat a weak begining ,knowing your way of writing made the affair that obvious. i was going to put the story down untill the twist at the end.l

This stephenie was pretty devious and used jack seductions skills to get what she wanted. but it was still Allison fault for falling into the trap and breaking her marriage vows. i would like to see a part two where stephinie is found out by nathan to be be a true MACHINATE. not a person to fall in love with ,no less marry. a devious schemer.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Please

We really need a part 2. Stefanie needs to be exposed for the bitch she is. It won't help the ex, but at least a good man would be saved. Please continue this story!

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 11 years ago
Wow didn't expect that

It needs a part 2 - there is some good ole gettin even to be done here.

Revenge is a dish best served in a later chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That certainly was different...

... but I have to agree with the other commenter who said he wasn't sure Nathan wouldn't be better off with his cheating wife than a manipulative cunt like Stephanie. Think about it - this is a woman who thinks absolutely nothing of destroying a marriage, destroying a man's emotional well-being and then taking advantage of that trauma to get with him. That's one seriously evil and psychotic bitch, the kind who would no doubt resort to killing the wife if her cunning plan didn't work.

This is one of those stories that needs a chapter two. No reconciliation, because his wife certainly doesn't deserve it, but she could do the right thing by saving him the heartache of having to suffer through that vicious bitch's manipulation. Someone who doesn't respect someone else's marriage certainly wouldn't respect their own. Nathan already said that best and he doesn't deserve to have someone like Stephanie inflicted on him after what Allison did.

ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago
Fatal Attraction Maybe?

Isn't that the truth! We're talking serious psychotic bitch here. If she's willing to invest eighteen months and a couple of grand to pay someone to deliberately wreck a marriage so she can claim the ex-husband on the rebound, what is she not capable of doing? This is a woman whose only concern in life is what she wants and to hell with everyone else. It's a pretty sure bet that if her interests and Nathan's interests diverge or she gets a chance to "trade up," Nathan is going under the bus without a second thought on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One unanswered question...

What did the references to, e.g. 12 months, 12 months, seven days, etc. mean? I can't figure that one out. It started at 12 months so the references can't be to Stephanie's plan...can they? Did she wait 12 months to start? Then why the "Plus"?Also, the comments re her being so ruthless, I move that you write the ending. I also hope she doesn't end up with him because anyone that would do what she did to the guy to get him for herself probably wouldn't stop any much to get other things she wants. She gives me the creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PS

I forgot: really well written story. Thanks for writing it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

What the fuck. I have one thing to say. Poor Nathan.

You need to continue this tale.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Great Ending!

Didn't see it coming and it sure made for a very evocative finish.

I'm not sure if I should feel happy or afraid for Nathan.

Stephanie read Allison like a comic book, and even though she was devious, she didn't force Allison to cheat. Hopefully she and Nathan will live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT

As soon as Stephanie started talking about her plan I figured out the Plus 12 Month guideline, to those that don't get it, she had an 18 Month Plan (hence the title "My Aim Is True") and the story started on month 12 of the plan...really liked it. I don't see her as psyco at all, just a young lady going after what she wants..Isn 't the old saying:Anything/everything is fair in Love or War! She was in love and went after it...Good Girl. Nathan will never want from that girl and will be happy ever-after.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Great story

I would love a part 2 ! Where Nathan & Stephanie get married & have kids. Ok so I'm in my late 20's I'm ready for an army of babies, I couldn't fathom why a 35 year old woman would consider herself too young to have kids; when women in their 30's have a higher rate of complications, one being the baby being born with Down syndrome. She's 35 what was her hold up about starting a family? I think she didn't want to have kids because her slutty side was still alive & kicking. At 35 she should've atleast had 2 kids by now, I kept asking myself if she wanted to wait til she was 40-50 years old before she had kids? I thought the tramp was idiotic. 35 isn't too young, shit 35 is the new 40!

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
What the hell!

What the hell is everybody talking about--Stephanie DID NOT RUIN A MARRIAGE! The slut wife eagerly spread her legs for another man! If the whore truly loved her husband there'd be no way Stephanie's little scheme would've succeeded, the fact that she continued on with the affair speaks of how she felt regarding her husband & her vows, the fact that she spent a whole fucking week fucking jack in their home oozed lack of respect & love for her life with her husband. The fact that she became a fucking stalker when jack don't call her to set up a fuck session tells me that Stephanie's assumption/prediction was dead on! She was exhibiting slut tendencies & Stephanie seen it, she didn't even feel any remorse after the first encounter, she was upset that her friend susanne wasn't happy for her-- how deranged is that?! Why would susanne be happy for her for having a fucking affair?! The bitch is so dense it's almost laughable. I think Nathan would be better off with Stephanie, Stephanie didn't force, drugged or blackmail the cum slut, she went to jacks condo the first day anticipating a fuck session & wasn't at all ashame for doing it, yet commenters are upset about Stephanie supposedly ruining a good marriage. How great could the marriage have possibly been if she was so willing to fuck another man ? She let jack fuck her in the ass when she probably refused her husband that act. She was a selfish , demented, delusional whore who should live a miserable fucking life while her ex- husband finally gets what he'd been begging her for--to start a family! If she thought she was too young then what will she think when she's 45 with no husband, no kids & no one to hold her when she's upset. Everybody is making Stephanie out to be the bad guy, but people are forgetting that if this wife really loved her husband there's no way Stephanie's plan would've worked, you can't destroy a strong marriage only the weak ones. Obviously there was a crack in the marriage; they each wanted different things, Nathan wanted children & the slut wanted to fuck other men.

WillyVVWillyVVover 11 years ago
"The best lover I have ever had."

"JACK, YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST LOVER I HAVE EVER HAD. The last few months have been wonderful."

His face took on a questioning expression. "You're not going to end this, are you?"

"Yes, Jack, I am," I said solemnly. "I've reached some decisions about the future: it's time for Nathan and me to start a family."

"But that doesn't mean we have to end what we have going," he argued. "You can't tell me you didn't love what we just got through doing."

"I did," I agreed, "but that doesn't change the fact that it's time for me to begin concentrating on having a family. AND THE FACT IS I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WITH A DISTRACTION LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE."

He looked away for a moment, then his eyes found mine. "I guess I always knew this would end some day. I just didn't want it to happen yet."

"THANK YUOU FOR UNDERSTANDING, JACK. YOU'RE THE BEST. Now, I have to get a shower, change into my other clothes and get back home."

As I got to my feet, I waggled my finger at him. "And no slipping into the shower with me this time, understand?"

He nodded sheepishly. "GOOD," I THOUGHT. "IT'S ALWAYS BETTER TO LEAVE THEM WANTING MORE."

... page 03

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
You got me

I did not see that ending twist coming. I feel sorry for Nathan, he hasn't a clue what is coming straight at him. I suppose she really loves him, but it I feel badly for anyone sitting on TNT whether they know they are or not. This is some of your best work. I still don't know if I am in favor of a sequel or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Delusional

Steph aimed correctly: she gauged the wifes true intention and she just made it easy for her. Wife was delusional: she never did love her husband: she thought he was boring: safe: did not respect him.

I would love to read Nathans story and how he found true passionate love: also him having kids and living a well deserved good life.

Ya burn that cheating bitch!!! Well done Steph.... Not an ounce of sympathy for the wife.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Ha, Ha, Ha good story with a stupid bitch and another.........I would not like to live with Stephanie as well. If the wife had been faithful, Stephanie chance would have been =0.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Blood test for Down syndrome!

Down syndrom can be tested by blood test nowdays, earlier it was tested only intrauterin. Down syndrom is statistical danger so the second Down syndrom chance same likely as the general likelihood in that age group, so after abortion the pregnancy Down danger likely will not increase.

(there is abortion medicin as well)

I think the pregnancy above 40 years only money and time thing and to accept the possibility for obortion......what may be problem in the USA............

BTW Claudia Cardinale Italian movie star had a healthy son at her 55 years old age.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Categorization of this revenge story

I have to think of the characterisation of this revenge story. It is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, I found at once. However this Revenge Story is very INTERESTING. The revenge planner was not direct connection in the planning of the revenge with the husband. The Romantic Revenge Situations (plural) were conveyed by collegues from the exwife's job, neighbors, exwife's friend. I hope Stephanie's aim is common children.............................

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
I was struck by similarities

A month or so ago, one of the authors (I am embarrassed that I don't remember who) posted a...vignette at best using an internet site posting the various pitfalls of an affair. It was, sad to say, almost plagarized...but I understand the constraints of time. But...I hate to be critical but it was boring. No...not boring. Just heavy handed with a point driven like a nail into the reader

This story made the exact same points as that laundry list. But it added some nuance, some characterization and a neat little twist at the end.

Which makes the important point between TELLING and SHOWING in writing.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Addendum

I for one respect Stephanie. She sprinkled flowers along the primrose path. She worked out an 'escort' for the fair wife. It was entirely the wife's fault for making the trip. And the speed at which she was sucked in (a week? Really?) was telling all on it's own.

Stephanie respects and demands loyalty. She seems...insightful enough to realize that the price for such coin is payment in kind.

I got the monthly reference once you added the twist. Well done, Francis.

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Terrific!

I'm reminded of the Rudyard Kipling poem "Deadlier than the Male". Stephanie wrought havoc, but we can certainly assume she got what she was after. Considering Allison's stage in life she never had a chance.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Great read - well written

Wonderfully well planned and executed story about an exceptionally well planned - well -- plan lol

Nice job in concept and delivery - thanks

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

What a cold, calculating bitch. I hope she fails. I'd like a sequel where Jack gives Allison a heads up and Stephanie gets hers and in not a nice way. Pretty cold. And Nathan got played which makes him a fool.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
sad and fucked up

Sad that there are those that seek to pull other people down. When you come across them, expose them and inflict damage so all might know who they are.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Damn! She really wanted him bad.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
The only problem I have

is the shaming of the wife. People no longer care about things like adultery. Hell people even mention their adulterous affairs in the sappy "How we met" stories in their wedding programs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Allison was a heartless Cunt

She was a selfish cunt too. Hope Nathan hooks up with Steph. She won't cheat especially after all her hard work to get him. He deserves someone who wants him and only him. Not like his spoiled selfish cunt wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A social pariah

...because she's divorced. Who are you kidding? With divorce affecting over 50% of marriages it's the stable couple who are the anomalies.

crazycujocrazycujoover 10 years ago
shock and awe!

Diabolical!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Well written little tale with a very cool twist.

Wifey may have been setup but she wasn't drugged, drunk or blackmailed but instead choose to cheat and destroy her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're Always The Best...Five - Again!

She was weak and not easily seduced! Found herself turned on, then thinking, thenfooling herself and finally getting into it.

Once she did, hubby's absence, lack of sex, no real love making just fueled and peaked her interest in Jack...too bad, she was hooked, knew better but kept going back and, of course - finally.........

Actually, I felt sorry for her and as Nathan said ' she did seem sincere about never cheating again - but'...

As to Stephanie, the Corporate world is full of them and fortunately, I was on the receiving end of some for several years. I was single but a catch. I didn't play the field or have an attitude and I enjoyed the attention but there was something none of them knew...I had to wonder what other men they might be seducing, men like me were successful, comfortable and able to offer an above average life style so - I never dated long enough to have conversations about long term plans.

In twenty years there were two who I would have given my life for but I kept my distance and why - they were well above trophy level and constantly being approached. They were very sexual and totally mind blowing with the sex and yes - love making. I traveled extensively for years and I felt that it would be too much of chance for them to fall and while I would understand it, I didn't want them or me to endure the pain of quitting so...

Allison learned and paid a heavy price - really too bad, Stephanie - she's a keeper and a winner!

Thanks!

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Oneshotone

Perhaps on the East and West Coast it is considered acceptable and unremarkable.

In the so called 'fly over states' it is not. There will always be a pause when thinking about this or that person who was a cheater. Acceptance and forgiveness, sure...at some point.

Forgetfulness...well...that's a trick, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Makes me sick.

From one not so bad egg just a weak one to a scheming manipulative bitch. Nice to see a sequel where Stephanie gets her cumuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women

Treacherous, self-centred, gold digging whores of babylon... women should realize that their worst enemy is always the other women. In fact, despite the common myth about men and sex... women, especially married ones, screw around with multiple partners more than men do !

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 READY....AIM...FIRE

snipers and lovers hardly ever miss, TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
wow way cool

to all you Stephanie nay say'ers STOP BEING A BITCH, she was brilliant, she set up the road to hell but the wife went down it of her own free will, she fucking ran down it to her meaningless sex hahaha fing brilliant. the only other thing is HANK would you stay with the lying bitch, who lied about the affair to you? the kid, your sure it is yours like you would not demand a DNA test? you wouldn't tape all phone conversation? Suzanne was as bad as the cheating self indulgent bitch, but really how far do you trust any friend of your wife's..sluts of a feather..often birth other mans kids. check the stats it is happening more and more that men are finding out, that the baby that pops out aint yours 1000+ case in the USA each year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cold Hearted Bitch Got Her Way!

A business deal is a business deal, Ol Stephanie figured a young stud could get the young cougar out of the way so she'd have a clear shot at her target and it worked, the wife/slut made it easy and the gigolo made $10k as a male slut, probably happens more than us normal folks think. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Teen-age Syndrom

It's too bad that age does not let one grow out of a teen-age outlook. Maturity does cost.

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Pretty remarkable

You're quite a spinner of tales. Very entertaining. Thanks for writing these short stories.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I gave it a 5

I was hoping he was going to snipe them through Jacks window and disappear with Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OUCH, but DAMN!

I mean shit! That is COLD...and BADASS! As long as I never found out, I would be more than happy to have that happen to me. It would SUCK, but for a gal THAT devoted and hardcore? Shit that's worth it. You bet. Not married BTW. Just saying, if I was married to that bitch, I would ADORE Stephanie for what she did. Hell yes. Cold, and fucking magnificent. My kind of sweetheart. Razor sharp claws, gooey soft, golden heart. Damn. Now I'm making myself tear up/ turning myself on. Valkyries rock. Human ones, that is. BTW, I skipped all the adulterous sex. Not my cuppa. Still loved it!

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Fucked up

That is the definition of fucked up. Nathan is in for more pain in the future with a sociopath like Stephanie attached to him! Part 2?

bibble36bibble36almost 10 years ago
Bloody Hell

I really enjoyed this story and wasn't expecting the twist at the end, 5 Stars.

alteregoelevenalteregoelevenalmost 10 years ago
Nice twist but....

Feel sorry for Nathan. Hopefully he figures out Stephanie is a worse, more devious partner than his wife. Good potential for part two if author is interested...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
No really, just think about it...

You're Nathan and you maybe end up getting together with her, then sometime you find out she caused you to feel the worse pain of betrayal and loss that you have EVER felt in your whole life... how do you NOT end up hating her more than you have ever hated anyone ever...?

Ok granted it will in no way make you willing to get back together with your wife and it won't change the fact that presumably eventually your wife would have fooled around anyway, but too be instrumental in it...? He should feel about the person doing that more hate than he would for the guy she cheated on him with.

Oh, and by the way, what a SLUT his wife turned out to be.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great ending

ill just say what i hope would happen next. nathan and stephanie get married. and then nathan cheats on that cunt. maybe she can walk in on him fucking her sister. yea that would be nice.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

I liked the ending and I for some reason only see good things happening for Nathan and Stephanie in the future....she might be a devious woman, but I doubt that she would go through all this trouble just to throw him away.....also, the wondering eye thing is true

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Everyone is looking at Stephanie in the wrong way

Allison was going to cheat, either way. Look at the timeline. It took her 4 days from meeting Jack to her kissing him. It took 6 days for her to start secretly meeting him at his condo. And it took a mere 7 days for her to start fucking him. 7DAYS! Some expensive escort agencies take longer than that to vet their customers! And they are prostitutes!

And what was Jack's amazing technique to ensnare this poor naive wife? "I like wonen your age. Come to my condo. Lets fuck!" Casanova he isn't!

This wasn't a wife that was tricked out of her fidelity. This wasn't a wife fighting every step of the way to remain true to her vows. This wasn't a wife that was pursued relentlessly for months. 7 days. 'Let's fuck'. 'Sure'. This was a woman that was easier than finding a fat person in McDonald's! 7 days. Jack sure had to work for his money, didn't he?

And what exactly did Stephanie have to do? She pointed a single man at a slut and said "Sic 'em, boy". And she paid him for the privilege. So what? It's not as if she had to devote all her time to breaking down a faithful wife's defences! 7 Days!

Stephanie did Nathan the single biggest favour of his life! She allowed him to see the truth about the woman he married! Allison was going to cheat, NO MATTER WHAT! At least Stephanie's way allowed Nathan to become aware af the truth. If Allison was left to her own devices, she would have cheated repeatedly, over years. She had no self control. At least Stephanie's way had some control over the situation, so there were no diseases introduced. Stephanie wouldn't have allowed any physical harm to befall Nathan.

Everyone says Stephanie was evil, conniving, manipulative and dangerous. Maybe so, but think of this; She was desperately in love with Nathan! Can you imagine a better ally? Here is a woman that will stop at nothing, leave no depth unplumbed, to get what she wants. And she wants Nathan! She will never cheat on him. And she will utterly destroy anyone that screws with him! I wouldn't want to be in her crosshairs, but I couldn't want anyone better to have my back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch!!!

Plus Jack should have been sued for AoA and both of them fired.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
There but for the grace of God ...

You have to wonder how many women, or men, are just the right seducer away from cheating on their spouse. It the right one, a good looking one, a patient and flattering and kind one, a sexually experienced one, a smooth one comes along, how many are strong enough to just say no. I don't mean not respond at all. Men and women are wired to recognize and respond to signals from the opposite sex. But given that, to rationally say, "No, I will not cheat no matter the temptation!".

The ending was a surprise and Stephanie is a scary woman but all she did was dangle some bait and Allison snapped it up. She was dismissive and belittling of her husband. She didn't deserve her marriage. Nathan certainly wasn't helping but if Allison had spoken to him and worked with him, like a wife should, he would have responded because that's the kind of guy he is.

Do I worry about Stephanie and Nathan? Maybe a bit. She will certainly manipulate him somewhat to pursue things she finds worthwhile. But that is pretty common In relationships. If she has his best interests at heart and loves him, it will probably work out right. The fact she has ZERO interest in Jack is a great start.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a twist

That was really cool. I didn't get the monthly count up but got caught up in the story after a bit. The twist at the end was really unexpected very cool.

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Entertaining

Clearly worth 5*

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
plus 19 months

Nathan figures it out and Stephanie is soon out of a job, out of town, and out of luck.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Very Entertaining Story!

I enjoyed this story. The twist at the end was the icing on the cake. I enjoy twists and turns in a story and this one was a doozy. I admired Staphanie's enthusiasm to get what she wanted. She read the wife's character correctly. The wife was out to cheat. As another comment stated it took this guy 7 days to get her in bed. You don't get a married woman in bed that fast unless she wants it, and this married woman did. This Stephanie really knew how to work a plan, and feel a little sorry for the Nathan. But I think she will keep him happy. Thanks for a well written and very entertainable story with a lot of imagination.

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
Getting away with cheating!

The wife got away with what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a story!

The twist at the end really made me enjoy it all the more. Stephanie had the slut wife pegged by just watching how she had a predatory look when she looked around a room filled with men..

One time my daughter (in her 30's) told me when we were sitting in my car waiting for my wife to come out of a store. We were talking and suddenly, without looking, she told me her mom must have come out of the store. I asked her how she knew and she said she could tell by the look on my face and how it lit up the instant I saw her mother.

She said her mom does the same thing when she first sees me, no matter if it is coming home, walking out of a store or anywhere else when I first appear. It was kind of cool to know we mean so much to the other!

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
bowl of cherries?

I guess life just sucks for some guys. Hopefully he can see through this little whore. By now, he should know one when he sees one. Only four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think she got him

I think Jack made a phone call and told him everything he had done with his wife and how Stephanie had paid him to seduce his wife. I think when Stephanie gets to Headquarters she finds out she no longer has a job. THAT, to me, is the twist this story needs to make it worth while to read.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Good story....

This is a good story...If the wife hadn't cheated the plan that the other woman had forged would fail...her cheating made the other be the winner...

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I stopped trying to determine why everything referred to 12 months + ago and whose aim was true. FM certainly tied up those "loose ends" nicely. I did not go back to look at all comments, but I assume a number of commenters did not like the Stephanie character. I did.

fiddler2068fiddler2068about 9 years ago
What the Title Means

The 12+ months refers to Stephanie's time after she fell in love with Nathan and decided to formulate a plan to win him.

The aim was firing Jack at Nathan's wife to blow her away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous