All Comments on 'My Aim Is True'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 204 Comments
desecrationdesecration6 days ago

Actually one of my favorites from this author. It reveals the psychology of the narcissist and why they make bad spouses, namely that they are always looking around to trade up and never consider the collateral damage.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 month ago

Excellent. The scene with Stephanie and Jack at the end is perfect.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 months ago

Minus one star, as always, for the name screw-up: "Just listen to yourself, Stephanie." Nathan had just asked ALLISON if it would surprise her to find out that he'd been cheating on her with *Stephanie*. C'mon, dude. Pay attention. That was an elementary editing error.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

They love dressing like wh0r3s. They love acting like wh0r3s. They love thinking like wh0r3s. They love effing like wh0r3s. But the moment you call thema wh0r3 and treat them like a wh0r3, THAT'S when they feel bad.

To be Frank, neither the Allisons nor the Stephanies of the world end up in happy relationships long term cause their very nature ruins relationships. They only find this out the hard way.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stephanie is so smooth, that when Nathen finally asks her out on a date, He will think it was his idea!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great ending. I never saw it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Look Allison did it be ause she could, she felt entitled to have nasty, rough sex with a skilled seducer before she became pregnant with Nathan's child, only later did she make up sh$t in her head about Stephanie and her husband to motivate her to have her big weekend and the last couple of sessions, particularly the last one that blew her out of the water. She is as dumb as a rock. She ignored Occam's principle when her husband was suddenly not enthusiastic about having a kid, and she ended up again with Jack. She never knew she was drawing dead. Yes she had great orgasms with Jack. How much was that worth? All of her happiness. She admitted she woukd never find another husband like Nathan ...and... she won't. And ironically as seen in Cancun, since a similar size and girth, when Nathan was more forceful, she was having the same intense buildup but then her guilt got on the way. She was messed up by then but STILL saw Jack a couple of times, including her anal only session. So in baseball terms of Wins above Replacement, with some better sexual communication, she coukd have easily gotten similar orgasm from.Natah as evidenced the one night in Cancun except by then she was so guilt ridden (though she keept seeing Jack). Also pretty sure if.most wives if they ask for anal, will get an affirmative to at least try it from their husbands. She should get a Darwin award for being so damn stupid.

Surprised nothing happened to Jack. Even by Allison. Suppose she finally got guilty after being caught, though her trying to lie about the photos was hilarious and dumb. She doesn't know what discreet is but then again, it wouldn't matter because else was entrapped. It was no skin of Stephanie's back to wait a couple of months for Allison to hang herself. And besides any people knew of her affair. What a stupid harlot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry swapped Suzanne's and Allison's name in previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Umm thr delusional ending from the Anonymous commenter from 2 months ago was cheesy. Look Stephanie is conniving and set up the whole thing. But Suzanne fell easily to temptation. She was unsatisfied in her marriage for largely inexplicable reasons. Even if she slipped once, if she really loved Nathan, her guilt would have caused her to break it off right away or even confess. But she was self centered. Excited by the thrill of the forbidden and enjoying sex with the seducing Jack, a known pussyhound in the office, who ironically did all this for ONLY two thousand dollars (that was the most absurd part of this story). She could have stopped it any time. But she decided to keep going back to Jack's condo and never made the right choice (though strongly suspect unless she confessed early about her affair, that Stephanie would have still lowered the boom). I personally liked the Relationship Tester story from Steve2212 better, but this was also quite creative. 5 stars. Look at this way, Stephanie will take this secret to her grave but she will never cheat on her future husband and will never intentionally hurt him like Suzanne. Suzanne gave in way too easily and didn't stop. Yeah she was targeted. Being married should be enough short of drugging, blackmail (even then depends on threat level), and being forced. Seduction and sexual harassment should not get past the wedding vows. It is just that simple. I have no doubt if Suzanne learned the truth she would be highly pissed off but even a bit of self examination would reveal she could have saved her marriage at multiple points. She chose poorly and reaped the whirlwind.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

A cheating bitch and nasty witch. Stephanie paid to have her seduced, but Allison let herself cheat. Either way, she got what she deserved.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Anon alt ending socks! Jack's ex got what she deserved! Jack got paid for breaking up a marriage but it likely would have failed for her weakness anyway. Stephanie and Nathan get a chance and I need chapter two!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the long anonymous comment 27 days ago, BS! You don’t see how great this storyline really is. Stephanie is just a very intelligent driven woman. She could see that Nathan’s wife was a cheater in training! She just exposed that trait earlier than what would have happened later! As for your ending, the multiple area cameras around the building showed Allison in the parking lot, following the murdered pair into the condo. It showed Allison walking thru the condo entrance doors and down the hall to the elevators. The elevator camera showed Allison stopping at the murder scene floor then walking to the door. So Allison would never get away with it, lmao! You should give up trying to write these story endings of yours!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is there anyone in this story who is not pure evil???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actual Ending:

My way out of town led past Jack’s condo. WTF, my life was over. I might as well go out with a bang. To my shock when I pulled into the parking lot he was talking to that skank Stephanie. If the asshole was banging her too there was going to be hell to pay.

They were so engrossed in talk as they didn’t notice me creep up behind a tree. You can imagine my shock when I learned that the bitch had paid Jack to seduce me. At first I thought I might call Nathan but I didn’t know his number. Then a more devious plan came to me.

I waited for them to go inside, giving them a few minutes. Jack was surprised when I knocked on his door but I told him I needed one more time before I started my new life. He let me into his apartment. He had always bragged about his prowess with the 9mm semi-automatic he kept in his night stand. As he pulled his shirt over his head I grabbed the gun, thumbed off the safety, and chambered a round.

“What the fuck!” Jack explained, “put that down.”

“I don’t think so, baby,” I replied time to pay the piper. If you want to live call Stephanie and get her to come over here. Tell her you fell and broke your leg in the shower or something. Just get her over here.”

“Jack?” Stephanie called out, “are you here?”

“Back in the bedroom,” he replied as I held the gun to his chin.

“OH SHIT!” Stephanie cried out as she saw me holding Jack at gunpoint.

She jumped but somehow didn’t scream as I pulled the trigger.

“NO!” she cried as I aimed the gun at her.

“Why not, bitch?” I replied, “you took my life. Turn about is fair play.”

I put one shot in her chest then a second with the gun in Jack’s lifeless hand, pulling the trigger for him.

I snuck out the back door as people started coming out of their doors. No one saw me in the confusion. Maybe I’d get lucky and they’d call it murder/suicide. But I really didn’t care. Like I said. My life was over. And turn about really was fair play.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Trash.

markivunibmarkivunib8 months ago

Do you blody even read your story after writing, how can you keep writing wrong character names.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've only read two of your stories, both of which were about traitorous wives. I will read more. Your pen name is revealing, of course. You have (apparently) avoided being shot in the back by a woman. But there is something about the morality-play design of your writing which distinguishes it from the usual stylings of this site. May I make an observation which I do not intend to be anything but constructive? Here goes: Perhaps the villainous wives could be a bit less so? In my line of work (lawyer) I've gotten accustomed to seeing things from more than one perspective. Certainly there are times when one party is entirely at fault. But characters are more interesting, and believable, when they have components of both good and bad. Anyway, you are a good writer & I enjoy your work. Respectfully, Steve

Darkie10Darkie108 months ago

From one conniving woman to another. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! Did not see that twist ending coming. Very well done! As always, thanks for the story.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Stephanie is a bitch. Why didn’t Allison sue her company / co-workers for sexual harassment and a hostile

work environment?

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox11 months ago

Damn FM, you got me good on that one!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Whoa, two conniving monsters..... A story well told is a well told story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally! One of your stories has a decent ending where there's hope for the husband and the slut wife gets what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story with a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. Thr ending bumped it up a star. Stephanie is one cool customer and has had her sights on Nathan for a long time. Hope Nathan makes out ok with her because he doesn't have a chance of resisting her, as Stephanie orchestrated everything like a conductor. Allison was a total slut. Hilarious that she could never get herself to break away. Even when she wanted a child. Just ridiculous. I guess Stephanie will need to teach Nathan some things in bed. Jack rang Allison's bell so hard that she went back like a dozen times to his condo and spent a weekend in their own master bedroom. She got hit by the Jovian Slut Ray. Normally I would feel sorry for a marriage put under a coordinated attack but Allison was such a slut, I could care less. Nathan deserved freedom from her. Especially when she got paranoid about Nathan having an affair and then tried to "hook" him with a baby. Of course by then Nathan already suspected. I expect Jack passed her intent onto Steohanie who then enacted the final phase of her plan to kill their marriage. Stephanie's analysis of Allison and her wandering eyes, her insecurities, and her need to feel fulfilled, were dead on: not just that Allison would fall once but repeatedly. Ironic that therr wasn't a heck of lot special about Jake except he screwed Allison hard and had a short refractory period and pushed her envelopes. If Allison and ever asked to be done hard, she could have felt the same intensity (she did in Cabo with hubby under influence of alcohol) of pleasure, but nope she compartmentalized. In fact she alsmot screamed out Jack's name, killing her orgamd out of fear, but making it clear that Nathan could equal Jack, except for the heightened arousal due to thr illict nature of the affair, with the latter aspect fading over time. Heh Allison. What a slut. Glad Nathan escaped but ofncourse right into the arms of Stephanie. Unlike a lot of commenters, I don't think Steohanie will treat him poorly. She had her goals set and saw the weakness in Allison's eyes. Does make what she did right or moral, but Allison would have cheated some day, maybe years later when bored and approaching 40 or 45. One complaint. $1000 to undertake the "mission" and $1000 upon completion is off by like an order of magnitude. Jack took a lot of risk for almost three months and wasn't even attracted to Allison given her age. They met a dozen times plus a weekend. Not to mention communications and manipulation at work, and lunches, etc. Jack put his life on hold for $2000. No way. Not remotely realistic.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Tedious. Slow. Boring. Pedestrian. Predictable. What more can I say? 3 stars.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

Am I missing something ?

Suzzane is still married to Hank, Why would Nathan cozy up with Suzzane knowing she was still married to his friend Hank ?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahaha irony exists but this chick is cold as hell poor husband has his work cut out for him with this filly🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is it that the husband can never fuck worth a damn in these stories? The asshole always seems to have a golden dick that can drive women crazy but the husband is always boring.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

The ending is brilliant. I was extremely confused why it started at T + 12 months. Awesome twist. Not thrilled with Stephanie as a character, but the story was exceptionally well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No epilogue. Shame.

Also a missed opportunity where Nathan finds out how she orchestrated the affair. That would of been very entertaining.

3 star for the missing bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can someone please explain why in these stories these brain dead women always have to have an affair right before starting a family? Why would they think any sane man would want to procreate with them? Most would cut their loses like Nathan. Why would they want to be stuck with 18yrs of child support? Why would they want kids from a whore? I don't understand married women needing to see if they're attractive to other people? Especially women. I thought all women knew men will fuck anything. Some have standards and morals but men like jack? Will fuck a dog if it would let him. I just don't understand a woman risking her happily ever after for some loser that'll fuck a snake, if they can hold the snake still long enough. It just seem silly as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As PT Barnum once said” you can’t cheat, an honest man”. And you can’t stop a slut, from shutting around. 5 stars!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Pretty well-written story with an original plot. One little flaw is the idea that Allison wants to postpone having babies for a while. She’s 35 and a pregnancy when she gets older is high risk. How long to postpone? 1 year, 5 years? And if she wants 2 kids, then she could be in her 40’s with her 2nd pregnancy. People do this but it is hard on both parents. And they would be 60+ when the younger one graduates high school or college. Not great. Still gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stephanie will hopefully be killed in the taxi ride to the airport. A true black widow.

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

A lot of people think it's easy to say no to these predators, because that's what they are. Any man or woman who goes after someone else's partner is a predator in my opinion. These predators by nature are really good con men/women and know exactly what to say even if it takes months/years they will eventually get somewhere. If my wife cheated on me depending on the circumstances/lies etc it would more than likely end in divorce. However the punishment would fit the crime. The predator would not get away with it and most likely wouldn't be able to have sex again. Stephanie in this story is as much a predator as Jack if not worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I really got to quit reading these stories about people who have absolutely no qualms about destroying peoples’ marriages, even lives. I admit it can be entertaining but sometimes I have to wonder what I would do in some these situations. Unfortunately my ideas about dealing with some of these miscreants is many times worse than the “crimes” or “sins” of the bad guys. I think I’ll just go on over to the “Romance” section, it’s easier on my blood pressure. But I do hope all you guys and gals keep on writing about no good lying, cheating dirtbag pieces of filth. Because I know that sooner or later I’m going to come back to Loving Wives. It’s just to damn much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Nathan does not wind up with Stephanie because although Allison was easily tempted, Stephanie was just connivingly evil. Stephanie wanted to be with Nathan not because she loved him, but she thought Nathan as a good husband material. If Stephanie ever found a better husband material, she would readily dumped him.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 2 years ago

I always thought I commented on this story. It's the classic evil witch plan. Not only is it well written but a brilliant cheating wives tale that has raised a little controversy. Yes, Allison was set up and it's true all she had to do was say no to Jack but that's not as easy as you may think. Now Stephanie showed what she was capable of to obtain her goal. She deliberately hurt Nathan so she could have him and if you have ever been betrayed by the one you love you know it is a pain worse than death. In my book, Allison is actually the lesser of two evils. I have to agree with Torgau and others. Thank you for a great story.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

You did a decent job of stringing the reader along with the lingering expectation that she would end the affair. Right up to the inevitable end. Then the pretty good surprise at the end. Kudos!

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great twist at the end...

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Excellent. Unique storyline. Well disguised twist at the end.

Typical FM story. Three of the four MCs are dislikable characters. Allison's a slut and a cheater, Jack is a predator and Stephanie is the ultimate manipulator. Among the three, Nathan doesn't stand a chance for long term happiness.

It's hard to imagine what Nathan's life will be like after Stephanie "wins" him. Personalities like hers get their thrills during the hunt. She may revel in the kill for a time but ultimately she'll start a new hunt and Nathan will be discarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't see that one coming!

Good job on the interesting plot twist.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Great plot, great storytelling!!!

beamer142beamer142over 3 years ago

Really good story with a great twist in the end. Thanks for the entertainment

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, now that was a twist. Never did I expect that Stephanie was paying Jack to seduce Allison all along. Stephanie is quite the conniving bitch and if Nathan ever steps out of line I dare to say what Stephanie might do. Will there be a happily ever after between Nathan and Stephanie????

Story was well written with well developed characters and was a great read. Well done, 5 stars

sunlover813sunlover813over 3 years ago
Loved it

Did not see it coming loved it a great take keep up your great work!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
For those who lack imagination.

Those of you who thought it ended weak. It is no less than any other where the former husband slowly re-enters life with a new woman and has kids. Yes FM could have taken it further but it ends well so wish them good fortune.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Twist

Well I didn't see that coming. A nice change to see it from her eyes. Very nicely done.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 4 years ago
This story falls on its face at the end

A big reveal of Stephanie??? To what end??? Like many twists and turns here it added nothing to the story. Sorry, but this was a big miss when it could have been good, but not great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So Nathan and Hank are the only two decent people in this story. The way Stephanie is, I think I’d take my chances being a monk. Great story though.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Nice story. I mostly feel sorry for Nathan. He comes across as a good guy who is being manipulated. He's ditching one snake for the privilege of snuggling up to a cobra. Maybe Stephanie is a loving cobra, but if she ever decides to replace Nathan, she has demonstrated some evil skills to do it. A follow-on story, say set five years into the feature, when Nathan accidentally discovers Stephanie's role in Allison's downfall, perhaps from Jack, would make my day. I hope you continue to write. Best wishes.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Take Stephanie

Don't trust Stephanie either... Glad the cheating ass screwing whore got hers!!! Bet Stephanie lets Nathan have any hole he wants...

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Allison is a useless whore, who cost herself everything for her stupidity.

But Stephanie is an evil conniving bitch with no morals. She doesn't care who she walks over, who she hurts to get her own way.

Nathan is the victim here in more ways than one... and will continue to be so.

All it would take is for Stephanie to get bored or sidetracked, and he will find himself in the cross-hairs again, because the scheming bitch who STOLE him wouldn't bat an eyelid before concocting some other plan to achieve her own dreams.

Even Nathan's safety is at risk.

The characters fall into two categories; gullible and stupid on one side. Evil on the other.

Rather not have read this one. Insidious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is this fiction or real life ??

Seems most of your stories are too "on the money" or something. Author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story with a very unique ending

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
The brain is our dominate sex organ...

Interesting well written story. Allison thought sex had become too routine and boring with her husband. She pictured Jack making love to her when it was actually Nathan doing the same things he'd always done. and she enjoyed it immensely. This shows once again that the brain is our dominate sex organ, our genitals only allow us to complete the act. The truth is she had an affair for the same reason most women do, she want too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A true gem

Great story .

Women are the great manipulators, no doubt about it .

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So wonderfully cynical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful ending

Ending twists often fail but this one was terrific. The best have foreshadowing, which the timeline here well provided. Bravo!

andyinozandyinozalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

I loved it.

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent work

It is a very good one, it has it all, very well written and the end is perfect

The only comment is that any husband will always go after the lover too, so he should go after Jack, and he should negotiate with the company to fire Jack or take then to court

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
I like

She was backhanded ,but a guy like Nathan needs someone that can see the Jacks of the world a mile away.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Among your best!

I haven’t read all your work, yet; but this one had it all. Great character build up, drama, intrigue and ending made it for me. I had an emotional reaction as I read it and couldn’t decide where I wanted it to go. I did suspect the Nathan/ Stephanie relationship but you cleaverly dispelled that thought so, good work keeping me on track toward your denouement.

Thanks for a wonderful story and I look forward to the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER LIE

Allison, in her first person narrative, told us readers why she did it. Jack complimented her and made her feel attractive and desirable at a time when she was feeling insecure compared to the twenty-something year olds in her office. She saw Jack as a handsome, sexy stud who came on to her rather than those younger gals. All this caused her to succumb. Added to all this, after the first time, was the best-sex-ever which helped to keep her coming back. Yet, when Nathan asked her why, she said "I don't know."

I do not like sad stories and prefer reconciliation stories. But this was so well written and engaging that I gave it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Great

My first read from this author. A very good story of another stupid cheating wife. Always have to have one last time. Always get caught. Twist at the end was unexpected and nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Tangled Web

Allison had set herself up for her own fall. She became bored with Nathan and wanted more. She wanted some stud to make her feel young and attractive again. She wanted excitement and fantasy. She didn't want to have children as this would make her feel old. She was 35 and she felt she had plenty of time to have children. Umm no. At 35, the clock is getting ready to run out.

Stephanie did not cause Allison to cheat. Allison already primed herself to do it. Stephanie just provided the opportunity to push up the timeline.

That being said, Stephanie is no prize. While she has the intelligence and looks, she is calculating, conniving and blackhearted. Hopefully Nathan will figure it out before she stick her hooks into him.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Second reading, and still wishing POV weren't from such a silly woman...

Second reading, and still wish the woman's POV weren't from such a silly woman...

Ok, Jack, not “Bradley,” did a good job of seducing Allison, who went to share her feelings about her affair with Suzanne. Didn't Allison know her good friend? Didn't she know her to be different from the silly sluts (Allison's a new member) who divulge details of their sexual encounters and view women who keep to their marriage vows as deprived? Allison isn't empowered, she's a billiard ball on the table being pushed around.

Allison panicked when her friend didn't express joy and fascination about her new sex life. I disagree with Suzanne's saying that she wouldn't tell Hank. I know that some men say anything goes among men friends, and some women have certain sister rules, violation of which might result in being excluded, but marriage trumps buddies and sisterfriends. I would have no problem with Suzanne's telling her unexpectedly different friend that, yes, of course, she'd be telling Hank because he was her best friend and they talked about everything, because their mutual friend Allison was betraying Nathan, Hank's best male friend, because Allison was behaving erratically and was bound to be exposed, and then, when Hank found out that his wife already knew and could have spared Nathan some deception if not humiliation and suffering, it would adversely affect Suzanne and Hank's marriage. I imagine the start of their conversation at the kitchen table: "Hank, I love and respect you not only as my husband but as my best friend, and I need that kind of help to deal with an ethical situation resulting from someone's sharing with me in confidence some information that I would rather not have.”

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Told from the female perspective, and brilliantly:

I’m going to give it 5-stars.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Bradley worked cheap, $2 G's, the cost of derailing a marriage...

As I said, I'd love it if on her way out of town, Allison in a final call or farewell text to Suzanne mentioned, “guess what” and told her about seeing Stephanie and Bradley together at his condo, then Suzanne to Hank, Hank to Nathan, Nathan investigates. If Nathan would visit with Hank and arranged to talk with Bradley, the latter didn't like Stephanie's low opinion of him, and he'd tell all either because of the sickness of why he was contracted to do what he did (he did seem shocked when Stephanie told him) or to lower Stephanie's opinion of herself as superior to him.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
No, Stephanie/Machiavelli must not win!

I hope that Nathan finds something connecting Stephanie to Bradley and digs deep enough to save himself from her: she did anything to have him including set him up for heart break – she arranged for his cuckolding and sought to dishonor his marriage, which she recognized as strong. Stephanie had to be the “source” that informed Nathan of ongoing nature of Allison's affair with Bradley. I hope that Nathan finds something connecting her to Bradley and digs deep enough to save himself from her. I'd love it if on her way out of town, Allison in a final call or farewell text to Suzanne mentioned, “guess what” and told her about seeing Stephanie and Bradley together at his condo, then Suzanne to Hank, Hank to Nathan, Nathan investigates or, better yet, leaves her waiting at the airport.

ByronicBitchByronicBitchalmost 6 years ago
Wow...simply outstanding

Loved the twist at the end..although I already felt something like this was coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
an entertaining story

This is a well-written story with interesting and quite well-developed characters. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yep

poor sucker is FUCKED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fucking women and their scheming ways. nathan should have killed his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nathan is the true victim in this story

Poor Nathan has terrible taste in women. One is a selfish bitch and the other is a selfish conniving bitch.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

would have give this a 5, but did not like the ending.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
@ DrSemblance

Take a look at neurobiological determinism. It's pretty clear, if we manage to look past our own prejudices, that 'free will' is an illusion. Humans are biological machines. The illusion of free will is much like the illusion that you don't have a blank spot in your vision. Everyone does, but our brains fill in the blank spot by interpolation of the surrounding image.

That doesn't mean the cheating wife's behavior should be ignored. In fact it makes getting her out of his life much more sensible since she's rather likely to do it again. You have proof that there is a set of stimuli that make her a cheater. She might change, but that's less likely than her simply learning to better hide her infidelity.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You may call Jack and Stephanie shite.

Maybe they are.

But your attempted analogy of giving an alcoholic a bottle is just the same sophistry.as saying guns kill people and Mcdonalds is making people fat.

At every point she had free will. His dick isn't a magic wand. Her cunt does not control her brain.

All she had to do was keep her legs closed and Stephanie loses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So the twist is.....

The peripheral character mentioned several times but never seen, apparently a disinterested party, is the master manipulator/puppeteer. Huh.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Krosis666 Gets it

Krosis666 gives the best defense of Stepanie, in the comment 10/9/14. Remember her explanation to Jack at the end. By Allison's actions she was giving signals she was ripe for an affair. If not for that, Stephanie would have realized she didn't have a chance with Nathan, and she would have moved on. Stephanie wasn't the one who was the mindless slut in this story.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The woman that forged all this plan...

The woman that forged all this plan...That woman hasn't any feelings for anyone...she only thinks in her well-being...So sooner or later the man that she wants to marry will found that out...However a good story...3*

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago

I've heard it said that almost everyone will cheat if given the opportunity.

Allison was pretty spectacular.

Why she couldn't train her husband to be more exciting for her in bed is beyond me. Likewise, she could also have tried to be far more exciting for Nathan.

But what about Stephanie ..... the mind of an evil genius. But I wonder if Nathan would be truly happy to be with her ..... she must have her flaws too.

Great story ..... nice twist at the end, again.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jack and Stephanie

Basically make me want to puke. They have zero morals. Don't have a problem destroying a persons marriage. That he was paid to do it just makes it more heinous. Stephanie isn't much better. Doesn't matter what their justifications are, it is wrong on all levels. Ok, the wife was ripe for an affair, that is like a recovering alcoholic is ripe for a drink. Doesn't mean you should put a bottle in their hands. And with all that having been said, let's look at the other side of the coin. I'm so tired of hearing that the wife was bored because she knew every one of her husbands moves! To answer that, then change it up, get a copy of sex for dummies and leave it on his pillow, or maybe a copy of the Kama sutra, he'll an article from Cosmo or the male equivalent with ten ways to enhance your partners pleasure.

Or, I was feeling unattractive, or, I was scared to start a family because I still wanted to have fun. With all of these "reasons" I have to say, why don't they say the true reason, that they are just selfish sluts (that is meant for male or female cheaters) that would do whatever they can get away with, or at least whatever they think they can get away with. When the boom is lowered on them, they are like it was a mistake, it was only once, it didn't mean anything, I only love you, and I can go on and on but to what point? They don't care about the pain the spouse is going through. IMHO the infidelity laws should be brought back. This way an adulterer can be held responsible for their actions. At least the faithful spouse can't be taken to the cleaners. If they want to have an open or swinger type marriage then let them have it spelled out, signed by both parties, and, filed with the court. Solving the he said she said issue, and keeping the files sealed by the court unless there is a divorce action. Anyway, I know that is a fantasy, but after just watching my friend go through a divorce, and only by the grace of the judge he got custody after proving that she had the drug dealer in the apartment screwing her while the kids slept, I feel a little strongly.

To others who wonder how the husband was fooled, it's called trust. He trusted his wife. Simple as that! He missed the signs because he wasn't looking for them, nor did it even enter his realm of possibility because, once again, he loved and trusted her. Once upon a time a man or even a woman could seek swift immediate justice, however we have evolved from that and are now a much gentler people, can't really say if it was all for the better....

Thanks for the offering

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“But, dammit, I'm horny!" – So, seduce your HUSBAND!

I’ve always had a little extra disgust at women who cheat in their marriage bed, and who do things with the lover, like anal and swallowing, that they don’t do with their husbands.

"And I can't very well ask him for that – he would surely start to wonder how I'd become interested in something I'd always refused so adamantly," – They ALWAYS use excuses like that, all she has to say is that she was talking to some girlfriends, or doing some reading, and decided she’d like to at least give it a try; he’d be so happy she was finally giving in to him that he would be VERY unlikely to question it, as long as she was careful not to act experienced!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars and still a favorite. She may have been duped, but she got what she deserved.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
sexcellent

very hot. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Conniving Little Home Wrecker spotted a cheating cunt and did him a favor...

Excellent. ....

What perfect timing that she'd be driving by at just the time when Stephanie was getting out of his car and jump to her own conclusion as to why she was with him.

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
revenge

it's unusual that the person extracting revenge was the "other" woman Nicely done

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
Nice variation of a Whodoneit

I love whodonits etc., and this is a nice variation. All the way thru the story you keep the reader wondering about the starting point of the timeline. I had my suspicions about Stephanie, but never was sure. Alas, I guess I should have been when you disclosed the time she got on Nathan's team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If only Jack had a couple more brain cells...

"You seem to have it all figured out," Jack said. "Don't you have any doubts?"

She got into the cab and rolled down the window. "Not really," she said with a confident little smile. "Nathan is picking me up at the airport."

"Really? Even after I call him with the details of our ... little transaction?"

Stephanie's confident smile never wavered. "You think I hadn't thought of that? Who will he believe: his ex-wife's 'lover'" (the word dripped with scorn) "or his faithful colleague?"

Jack's grin grew. "You don't understand. A man who's been betrayed like that will believe any man over any woman. Besides, I have no reason to lie to him. You do. I'll make sure he knows that."

Stephanie's mind whirled. Jack was a known bullshitter. But what if there was a tiny chance that, even accidentally, he was right? Could she afford to bet everything she'd worked for on Nathan believing her instead of Jack?

Jack enjoyed Stephanie's consternation for a moment, then turned as if to walk back into his building.

"Have a nice trip," he called over his shoulder.

"WAIT!"

"Yes?" He half-turned toward her.

"What do you want?" She could barely choke the words out.

Jack leaned on the door of the cab, his eyes boring into hers.

"You. Three days. My condo. Anything and everything I say."

Stephanie's little gasp was music to his ears, especially after her condescending attitude earlier.

"Don't worry," he went on. "You know you'll enjoy it, just like Allison and all the other women you listened to through the wall. Then you can go back to your plan -- if you still want to."

They stared at each other in silence.

"Meter's runnin'." The cabbie's voice broke in on them.

"She's changed her mind."

*Plus Eighteen Months and One Week.*

Stephanie stood in front of Jack's building, smiling up at him as his arm wrapped possessively around her trim waist.

"So you're going through with it?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. We both know you're a terrible long-term investment." They laughed.

"But in the short term?" he goaded her.

"Spec-fucking-tacular." She stood on tip toe and kissed him lightly on the lips.

The cab arrived; her luggage was dealt with, and they shared a searing good bye kiss. He seated her in the cab, and waved as it merged into traffic. "You'll be back," he told the retreating taxi.

"Well, friend Nathan, that's two wives I've sent home to you after fucking their brains out. You must like 'em well exercised."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stephanie is the best!

She didn't cause anything that wouldn't have happened anyway. She didn't force Allison to do anything, just gave the slut a chance to show her true colors. In fact, Stephanie has Nathan's back more than the useless slut he married.

Outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What is the revenge

@ sbrooks103 To be happier after divorce than the cheater ex if the ex learned this is the GREATES revenge on a cheater...... A Romantic Revenge weapon in a good BTB story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit !

I really pity Nathan... Having to put away a selfish unfaithful woman who make plans concerning him without his insights (when she wants a baby...). And being in the line of fire of a traitorous bitch who sabotaged his mariage without even blinking an eye or having a single though for his rights to choose, his hapiness or his feelings.

In my mind I'ld like to think of a part 2 where that Stephanie bitch at been caught changing papers with that Jack-ass by total chance from the same detective or by what might have heard his ex-wife in front of his condo... Who would of course make it known to Nathan... And exact a thorough payback on the bitch... Of course.

Good story and well depicted individuals. I would have prefered a whole other end but your goal to have an end-surprise have been reached. On an other hand, thanks for that not so BTB story !

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
READY ON THE RIGHT-----READY ON THE LEFT

Fire for effect. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Responses

@Sloburn38 Re: Revenge – There is no revenge to get because Allison has no idea what Stephanie did!

@Anonymous 01/10/13 – Stephanie did NOT destroy a marriage! She gave Allison the opportunity and she grabbed it with both fists. All she had to do was tell Jack to fuck off and she would still be married.

RE: Unanswered Question – the time periods are from when Stephanie started her plan.

It would serve Allison right if she DID get pregnant, and it was by Jack slipping it to her while she was passed out!

I don’t see how Jack even knows how to get in touch with Nathan, and why would he want to rat out Stephanie anyway? It’s not like he had any real feelings for Allison!

And unless I missed it, I'm surprised that I seem to be the only one to get the Elvis Costello bit!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

“Increasingly I found myself longing for something more.” - But of COURSE, in typical LW fashion, she says NOTHING to her husband, to give him a chance to work on things.

"He wouldn't have done that if he didn't have some interest in me, would he? What an intriguing man, and what a boost for a girl's ego!" – Ahem! You are MARRIED, you shouldn’t CARE whether or not another man has some interest in you, no matter HOW “intriguing” he is, “ego boost” or no!

Why the hesitation on starting a family? She’s 35, not exactly a newlywed!

“If Nathan didn't want to come home, why should I?” – Where does it say that Nathan didn’t WANT to come home? She’s projecting her own feelings onto him!

“She needs a chance to live a little, experience some things that Nathan isn't giving her.” – That’s what being single is for! And of course if SHE was tied up at work she wouldn’t mind if Nathan found some “Jane”, right? LOL, we saw that, when Nathan made his fake confession!

“Nathan must be having an affair with her.” – And so what if he is? If you can have one with Jack, why can’t Nathan have one with Stephanie?

After all her guilt on the Cancun trip she STILL sees Jack?

“Every bone in my body ached to confront him about his little fling” – Even if this was true, she’s hardly in a position to confront anyone about “little flings”!

I have no beef with Stephanie; as someone else said, she may have had an evil plan, but all Allison had to do was be faithful, and Stephanie's plan would have been for naught.

BTW, nice Elvis Costello reference!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep, FM IS an asshole.

Slime of the earth, to be exact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nathan

Great now the poor guy just got through dumping a cheater and is going to end up with a deranged manipulator! Still regardless if Stephanie set her up or not, it proves that the wife would have cheated on Nathan if any attractive male showed interest in her. Dont really feel sorry for the wife, Nathan on the other hand, oh yeah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous