All Comments on 'My Amish Mom'

by worst10

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story, give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I live in Amish country in PA, in my experience most young Amish men speak very broken English. This gave the story a sincere and truthful feel. I would like to see it continued and I really don't care about it being edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good story ! D'ont listen to them . Give us more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

If this story wasn't written by an Amish guy I'd be surprised. It seemed very authentic to me, and I've had some experience with the Amish.

I'm usually a stickler when it comes to grammar, spelling, etc. A previous commenter noted that English isn't the primary language of many Amish, and I agree that it could explain the way this story was written. If someone deliberately wrote it the way it is in order to make it appear the author is Amish, but the author is fully literate in English, then congratulations to you for an excellent deception.

I don't normally read or enjoy incest stories, but the fact this one involved an Amish family drew my curiosity, and I must say this was damn good, for the genre.

Five stars.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Hard to read with the broken English

The storyline was a little slow to build but finally got to the part where he got to fuck his mother.

I hope that he gets to fuck her face to face so she doesn't have anyway not to acknowledge his fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You posted this a while ago.

You have re-posted the same story, under a different name. Don't care about the reasons. However, please continue it if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Buttock

The buttocks are delectable. Hope you get an opportunity to lick them. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More To Come?

Don't worry about any of the people looking for perfection. Reality it not perfect. Hope you have more of this story to share with us here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uhm...

Real or not, this story, I'm sorry to say, reads "juvenile", both in writing and intent, at least as far as I was able to stand reading it. It was allegedly written after high school and before college. Sorry, I didn't get that far in the story to see if you actually made it there. The butchering of the English language made it VERY, VERY difficult for me to appreciate your story.

For goodness sake, get an editor! And keep writing. Who knows, maybe your next story's English I will be able to stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You wrote, ",,, I made a lot of friend's..."

Honest to fucking God, is there really anyone that fucking stupid who puts an apostrophe when using a plural?

Despite the comments of the illiterate morons who criticize those of us who point out errors, this shit gets unreadable when the attention turns to the author because of rampant mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax. My favorite ten-part series on this site is NOT devoid of errors, but shit like this story is loaded with them and I cannot enjoy the story when I know the author does not care about writing. Start a stamp collection or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Moniker(that's your name in the English language)

My friend , your name says it all.I don't know what nationality you are but it surely isn't English. Same old story under new name....Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Taste Her

Continue writing. Lift your mother's long skirt, crawl under it. Smell and taste that unique mixture of urine, sweat and other fluids that make it heaven. Worship that goddess in her maternal beauty and let us be part of it here.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Strange but good..

It was a strange start and kind of hard to follow with the language problems. Actually, after the first few grammar errors, I found the story to be interesting and was able to over look the errors. In fact, they actually added to the stories authenticity and charm.

I was sorry to see the story end where it did because it left me with a hard dick and wanting a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I really like the elaborate and natural pace that makes it so realistic. Superb story telling. A real turn-on! Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hornyboy

Usually i am not interested in incest son/mom.I really got very horny when reading incest stories brothers/sisters and nephews/aunts.However this story has something special and i really enjoyed this story of how the act becomes real in a crescendo manner.i cannot wait for a 3 rd chapter.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ended too quick, I hope part 2 is just as good. A good read thanks...LAROC OF AGES

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
extremely well written!!

PLease continue writing. The story is so orginal . Your mother still should menstruate being 47. Did you impregnate her? please tell us the story of your having a baby through her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh shit

This story fucking rocks bruh u need to write a sequel but this time make sure u include...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT

You should add something with his sisters as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh fuck yeah

so fuckin hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
zipit

Amish do not use Zippers but otherwise HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what goes on at the farm stays at the farm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

xoxoxo123430@gmail.com

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Learn culture before writing

Your story would have much more credibility if you were even a little bit accurate about Amish life. First, the Amish never let their buildings appear unkempt. If anything needs painted, it gets painted. Secondly, the only indoor plumbing an Amish home has is a hand pump with spigot for the kitchen sink. There are absolutely no indoor baths, outhouses only, and certainly no shower indoor or out. Bathing is a once a week affair whether needed or not, and those are in a large wash tub with water that had been heated on the wood burning stove. Further, it is false to state that most older Amish woman are overweight. Quite the contrary, They may be muscular, but rarely are anything close to fat.

frogseaterfrogseateralmost 4 years ago

One of the most exciting mom/son incests I ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of Disgusting

Would have been far better if Mom was actually worth fucking.Fat all over with a jungle covering her pussy is anything but sexy. (Now if he was slippin’ it to sexy sis Michelle it would be a different,and far better story!)

JamokieJamokiealmost 3 years ago

Great concept and the sex was *interesting*. I enjoyed the story very much. That being said, an editor's input would really improve the overall impact. Misspelling and confusing verb tenses take away from the flow. A concur with the other reader, Anonymous, with their comments about culture. If you are going to use it as the setup it needs to be correct. You will be a great writer if you put the effort into improving. Peace.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi6 months ago

Tetszik a történet. Anyuka lassan elismeri, hogy élvezi a fiát.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous