My Angie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

It was the middle of the week, and Angie had to work late, so me and Joe ordered a pizza and watched TV. As I flicked through the channels, Joe would moan whenever a big breasted girl appeared. We watched the last few minutes of Baywatch, and his eyes were glued to the screen. It became apparent he was a breast man, like me, as we watched the blond running down the beach.

"I think Angie's are nicer." I said calmly, testing the waters.

"She can't hold a candle to Angie." was his response, as he watched for my reaction.

"You really think Angie is halfway decent looking?"

"You've got to be kidding! You think I come over here all the time to look at your ugly mug?" he laughed, noting my laid back attitude. "Man, your one lucky son of a bitch!"

We continued to surf the channels, finally settling on ESPN. The world's strongest man contest was on, and we watched in amazement as they lifted cars, pushed boulders and bent steel bars.

"So what's it like?" he asked softly, his eyes riveted to the television.

"What's what like?"

"You know, a...her breasts."

"They're incredible, like the rest of her."

"You ever...you know...use her breasts?"

"You mean fuck her titties? of course! haven't you? I mean with another girl?"

"No.That's been one of my fantasies for a long time."

"You mean with Angie?"

"Yes..er no..I mean, you know what I mean." his face turning a crimson color.

I laughed and grabbed two more beers for us, putting him at ease.

"Maybe one of these days!" I said as I plopped back down on the couch.

"Don't tease me like that!" Joe said as he swigged his beer.

"Who's teasing?" I said slyly. Nothing more was said about it that night.

** ** **

The following Saturday morning Angie went shopping to pick up food and booze. Joe came over shortly after she left.

"Remember me telling you I got another job offer?" he said solemnly.

"Yeah, but that's about all you said."

"Well, I took it."

"That's terrific! maybe we should celebrate tonight!"

"I'm not sure how terrific it is. I have to move."

"No problem! I'll help you move. How far away is it?"

"Texas."

"Oh shit."

"I got an offer back home as a commercial photographer. It pays more than twice what I make here, plus I'll be in charge I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Yeah, you'll miss Angie's tits!" I kidded. He just shrugged, we both knew it was true.

"Hey! I have an idea!" I laid out my plan to Joe, but he was hesitant.

"I don't know. You really think it will work?"

"There's only one way to find out!"

Joe scooted out the door to start packing, and to think about what I had said.

I poured Angie a drink as soon as she walked in the door. I didn't want to tell her about Joe's new job as it might put a damper on things. I kept her glass full, and by four o clock, she was pretty well drunk. I poured her into a bubble bath and let her soak for awhile as I picked out her clothes. I chose a green corset and a short pleated skirt, and of course, no bra or panties. I then steered her to the living room and sat her down in the middle of the couch. After grabbing a couple of drinks, I sat down next to her and switched on the television. I had cued up a porn tape, and I played with her as she stared at the screen. She was getting hot, but I wouldn't let her cum...not just yet. I looked at the clock, and got up nervously and walked to the door, if all went well, Joe would be there. I swung the door open, and he was standing there just as we planned. I gave him a thumbs up, and motioned him in. He sat directly across from Angie, and I sat back down next to her. She made no effort to cover herself up, as she saw him and grinned, as she returned her gaze to the TV, acting as if he wasn't even there.

Over the next few minutes, I caressed her breasts through the corset, and slid my hand halfway up her thigh a few times. I gently lifted a breast from the corset, only having to move it an inch before her nipple peeked out over the top. She didn't even flinch, so I freed the other breast, gently rolling her nipples between my fingers. She was oblivious to Joe, whose eyes were now popping out of his head. With both of her firm breasts sticking out, I placed my hand back on her knee. As my hand slipped under her skirt, she would spread her legs just a bit, trying to encourage my fingers to travel further up. I pulled her knee towards me until it was over a foot away from the other leg. >From the look on Joe's face, it was far enough for him to see her sweet pussy. I ran a finger up to her soft lips, and dipped it in her honey, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

I gave Joe a subtle nod, and he swiftly moved from across the table, to right on the other side of her. She was having a hard time keeping her eyes open and she never even saw him sit down. I pulled my hand away, and Joe quickly replaced it with his own, but he hovered just above her knee. I gave him the evil eye, and after remembering our plan, he slowly inched his way up her leg. I knew he reached his mark when she let out a soft mew, so I lowered my mouth to one of her hard nipples. She stiffened up a bit when Joe sucked on her other nipple, realizing that something was different, but she couldn't bring herself to stop us with all the stimulation she was enjoying.

The plan was working great, so I continued. I picked up her right hand, and placed it on my thigh, where she immediately moved up and squeezed my cock. This would be the real test, as I then picked up her left hand and placed it on Joe's knee. He was wearing shorts as usual, and I watched as her hand slowly made it's way up, stopping at the bottom of his loose pant leg. With only a moments hesitation, she continued up, but under his shorts this time. Her purrs turned to a gasp as his organ met her hand halfway. I couldn't see his cock yet, but I could see the bulge, and it appeared to be big. I had to remove her hand from my lap as I was getting too close, too soon. As she continued to squeeze his ever growing cock, I began to unclasp the front of her corset, until I was able to slide it off her body.

She now realized that she was naked from the waist up, and sat up erect. Joe removed his fingers from her honey pot, and licked them clean.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" she scolded, but with a grin.

"We were hoping you would fuck Joe with your titties." I whispered in her ear.

"Then why didn't you say so?" she slurred, as she shook her boobs back and forth, and giggled. She dropped to the floor and crawled up between Joe's legs. In slow motion, she reached out and fumbled with his zipper, and tugged his shorts down as he lifted his butt from the sofa. She leaned forward, and ran her tongue around the tip of his extremely hard cock. It wasn't a monster, but it was bigger than mine, as she gave him a sloppy blow job. After getting him nice and wet, she wrapped her melons around it and bounced up and down. She would rise up so high that the head of his cock would disappear in the mounds of flesh, then go down so low that nearly four inches of his red meat would disappear into her warm mouth. After only a minute, Joe scrunched his eyes shut, and grunted from the depths of his soul, as he filled her mouth with more cum than any man should be allowed to have. It took several swallows to get it all down, and once it cleared her throat, she sat back up on the couch.

"That was even better than your beer." she finally said, causing us all to laugh. Even though it wasn't in our original plan, I asked Angie if she wanted Joe's salami in her pussy.

"Do you even have to ask?" she said as we stood in the kitchen looking for snacks. We returned to the living room where Joe was pulling his shorts back up, and recovering from the success of our mission.

"What do you think you're doing? un uh! I'm not finished with you yet!" she said as she grabbed his shorts and yanked them back off. Joe looked at me with the deer in the headlights look, and I began to laugh.

"Change of plans!" I said. "She says, if you're gonna tease her, you're gonna please her!" She was working his cock with both hands and her mouth, causing him to recover quickly. She then straddled his lap, facing him and guided his monster to her tight pussy. I always thought I had pretty good control over my own body, but watching my beautiful Angie riding this throbbing cock was more than I had anticipated, and I came without even touching myself. She rode him for several minutes, while he played with her big breasts, and soon he was warning her that the time was near. She stroked up and down a few more times, then slid down, allowing him to cum between her tits. She swallowed a lot of it, but rubbed the rest into her brown skin.

** ** **

We saw the moving van on Monday loading up Joe's possessions. He left mid afternoon to say good-bye to some of his friends. He was out most of the night, and we didn't hear him come home 'til around two a.m. The next morning I got up around ten, and decided to see if he needed any last minute help with anything. I opened my front door, but the threshold was blocked with boxes. The stack of boxes stood nearly five feet high, and the only way I could get out, was to bring the boxes inside my front door. As I got down to the third box, I saw a note taped to the top of the next box. It was addressed to us.

"Didn't want to wake you guys, as I got in rather late last night. Besides, I hate saying good-bye. I left you a couple bottles of swill to remember me by. I'll send you a postcard when I get settled. Thanks for everything, Joe."

A couple of bottles my ass. He left us five full racks, which I hauled to the kitchen. I filled the fridge with as many as I could, then started taking the rest out of the boxes to store in our pantry. As I opened the last box, I discovered a manila envelope sitting on top of the bottles. Grabbing a bottle of beer, I sat down at the table to inspect the contents of the folder. Inside I found pictures Joe had taken of Angie over the months we knew him. They were candid shots, nothing nasty, and all were very professional, and were a good reminder of the great times we had together.

** ** **

We heard from Joe around Christmas time, and things are going very well for him. We plan to visit him in the spring. Meanwhile, Angie is still shy, and we don't talk much about that night, but she hints that maybe a repeat performance might be possible. Who knows?

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers
12