My Anniversary

Story Info
Wife gets her perfect anniversary.
1.2k words
3.78
18.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrys
chrys
3 Followers

It is our anniversary and you tell me that you have a special day planned. My day starts by you surprising me with breakfast in bed. Next you tell me we have all afternoon to snuggle and watch movies. All afternoon as we cuddle on the couch I try to have my way with you. You smack my hand away, and scold me for being impatient. You insist I will be satisfied after supper and don't want to ruin my appetite. Feeling a little discouraged, I go get ready for supper. You have already laid out what you want me to wear tonight. A long black dress with a slit up either side of my thighs, a black corset that hugs my waist tight. I don't find any panties or stockings, just a pair of shiny black high heels. Once I am dressed and my hair and makeup are done we are ready to go.

You won't tell me were we are going for supper or what my present after will be. The suspense is killing me and not having any sexual release all day isn't helping. The dress is a long silky gown that sends shivers down my skin every time I move. You take me to a restaurant we have never been to. It is beautiful and also has a hotel attached. We enjoy a lovely meal and a few drinks, laughing the night away. I slip out of my heels and run my toes up your thigh, hoping to start something. You give me a look that lets me know you are not pleased. Soon they are closing the restaurant. It is time for us to go to the room you have rented.

When we get there, room service has lit candles and placed rose petals on the bed. There is also a bottle of champagne waiting. You suggest I take a shower and get ready for my gift. I am both excited and nervous, unsure of what you could have planned. When I enter the bathroom, there are candles lit in here too. I also find another outfit waiting. I am tempted to give myself a quick orgasm to relieve some tension. As if you know what I am thinking you peek in on me and scold me for my impatience yet again. I finish my shower quickly now anxious to see what you have planned. The outfit you have laid out consists of a white bustier, the kind that pushes my tits up but doesn't cover them, garters hang from the sides and this time I find white stockings and a lacy white thong to go with the dangerously sparkly white high heels you have chosen. Once I am sure I look presentable I exit the bathroom to find you.

You are sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. The look on your face when you see me is well worth not having any release all day. Especially now that I know the time for my present has come. You lead me to the bed where you lay me down with my arms above my head and gently spread my legs. You then tie me to the bed in this position. I am a little nervous because you have always wanted to feel me touching you. Not sure of what is to come next, I give out a little moan as a shiver runs through my body. You trace your fingers across my check heightening the sensations I feel. You then reach for a white silk scarf lying on the table next to the bed. Gently you raise my head and cover my eyes leaving my helpless. I feel the bed shift and know that you have gotten up, I can hear your footsteps as you leave the bedroom. I don't know where you have gone or even how long you are gone. In this prone state I have a hard time concentrating on anything. I can feel my heart pounding, my chest heaving, as my pussy gets wetter and wetter.

I don't hear you return. When you touch my leg, I jump as high as my restraints will let me. You tell me to lay still, and that tonight is all about me. Movie scenes run through my head as I wonder what to expect next. You trace your hand up my right leg, stopping just shy of my dripping pussy. As I am waiting for you to touch me again, I feel another hand running up my left leg. This hand is softer and the touch is gentler. My mind races trying to comprehend. A second later I feel a mouth on my breast sucking, swirling and gently biting my nipple. After having no release all day, I'm not sure I can hold out much longer and no one has even touched my pussy yet. Hands are caressing my shoulder, playing in my hair and tracing my legs. Some hands are gentle while others are much rougher. Mouths are teasing my nipples, biting my thighs and kissing my stomach.

As I am trying to count how many people there possibly could be, I am again distracted. Someone is now biting my lower lip, I can feel tits pressed up against my side. Finally someone pushes aside my thong and starts rubbing my clit slowly at first, but as I can feel my orgasm building the speed picks up sending my over the edge. I now feel someone greedily lapping at my pussy, sucking and licking up all my cum. As I turn my head to the side I feel something pressing against my lips and open my mouth to accept someone's cock. I do my best in such an awkward position and with no hands. My senses are being overloaded. I have a cock in my mouth, someone's tongue on my clit and I now feel a vibrator in my pussy. Before long I am coming again. I can feel the cock in my mouth twitch as he spurts his load down my throat. I swallow every drop, licking my lips looking for more. The vibrator in my pussy is now replaced by a cock. My mouth is not free long before I can feel someone straddling my face. This time I have been offered a well trimmed pussy to enjoy. I can feel the ripples of another orgasm building, still not believing this is real. I try to hold out as long as I can but when I hear the moans coming from the girl on my face we both cum at the same time. My pussy clenches around the cock sending him over the edge. As I feel him pull out, all of a sudden all the hands and mouth disappear at the same time.

I am left alone. Within moments you are back taking off my blindfold and releasing my arms and legs. As I start to thank you, you place your finger over my mouth to quiet me. Gently you lead my from the bed to a waiting bath. You spend the rest of the night tending to my needs. Washing me, brushing my hair and dressing me for bed. You tuck my in and curl up beside me, without every saying a word about the evening.

chrys
chrys
3 Followers