My Asian Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? ... I screwed up."

"What wrong hun? I've been thinking about you."

"I uh ... I uh ... I screwed up bad mom ... I left my laptop out and some friends ... well ... they found your ... our pictures ... they ... they want to come over."

The fear had sunk in and the line was silent. When she finally spoke, her voice cracked.

"I uh ... I'm out right now, but I'll be home in the evening. Everything will be fine ... I love you."

I hung up and went back to the living room where everyone had gathered in anticipation. With my backpack slung over my shoulder, John walked over and proceeded to lead me to his van parked outside. The drive back was torture. I could only manage to stare out the window, watching the trees and road signs fly by.

We had finally arrived as I dejectedly unlocked the door. We all sat around the living room, nobody saying much. The television was turned on, but no one seemed to pay much attention to it. I eagerly watched the minutes tick by on the clock, not sure what my mom would do. I secretly hoped she would run away and get a hotel for the night.

"So ummm, where does your mom keep all her lingerie?" questioned John.

"Bedroom. Closet." I shot back.

It was past seven when I heard the distinctive clunk of the key unlocking the front door, like the sound of a jail cell being locked. John and Mitch eagerly rushed to greet her.

"You must be the beautiful Evelyn. We've heard ... and seen a lot about you."

Arms around her waist and back, they guided her to the living room as all three of them sat down on the leather sofa. My mom was silent with hints of hear emanating from her eyes as she was not sure what would happen next. Everyone else was busy admiring her from head to toe, placing a hand on her shoulder and legs to make her feel at ease. John reached over to the floor on the side of the couch and picked up a plastic bag. He placed it on my mom's lap and gave her gentle kisses, hands beginning to grope. Mitch on the other side began to place a hand under her breasts while the others tried to touch her wherever they could.

"You are absolutely gorgeous. We'd love it if you could change into that and make an entrance for us by seductively walking down the stairs babe" said John as he gestured to the bag.

She disappeared upstairs and everyone was standing facing the stairwell in anticipation. A few minutes had passed when the click of her heels cut the silence. Everyone watched in astonishment, almost drooling as she began to make her way down. Her six inch white platform stripper heels coupled with white fishnet stockings on her long and perfectly toned legs slowly descended down the stairway. Her white frilly cotton panties came into view, followed by a matching pink and white corset that accentuated her perfect breasts. When she finally made it down the full length of the stairs, she stood there, one hand on the banister as everyone continued to stare in amazement. Finally, the group got closer and hands all around her, guided her back to the sofa so that she could sit. I sat on the single sofa watching across as two of them caressed her body. The other three watched in anticipation. John reached behind her and started breaking the hooks to the corset. They lifted her arm so that they could remove then began sucking on her breasts. Her hands wrapped around their heads as she squirmed. Davis approached her and kneeled at her feet. He lifted her legs up and began slowly removing her panties very delicately as if he found treasure. Their eyes began shifting to her crotch as my mom gave off a slightly embarrassed expression. They continued to suck on her breasts, while others massaged and fingered her vagina while each using one hand to remove their pants revealing their erect cocks.

John got up and instructed her to kneel on the floor. With three of the guys circling her, she grabbed a hold of two of their cocks to stroke and began sucking feverishly on the third. She gave about twenty seconds to each man, and then rotated. She was able to pack in a lot for twenty seconds as she toyed with their balls and deep-throated each member. Mike, who was just watching silently from the side finally gave up stroking himself and inserted himself under my mom. He lifted her up slightly so he could insert his penis into her vagina. With his hands on her hips, he gestured for my mom to bob up and down to pleasure him. He moved his hands up until he reached her breasts where he started teasing her nipples then trying to squeeze them. My mom started sucking on the each cock longer as she felt them throbbing and about to cum. They all tried to place it as deep into her mouth as possible causing her to gag and drool coming out the sides of her mouth. She groaned from Mike penetrating her but her sounds were muffled from the cock in her mouth. It all seemed like a big mess, salivate everywhere, hands grabbing onto any piece of flesh that was left unscathed. As each of them came, they deposited the cum into her mouth then instructed her to open wide so that they can see. They watched as she then swallowed the load. Mike, still pounding away finally gave in. He lifted her up positioned my mom so she was bending over, hands on the sofa to support her. From behind, he held on to her ass and pushed as deep as possible, then finally climaxed.

Pete, who had so far not participated, got up next to my mom. With sum slowly dripping out of her pussy, he lifted her up and brought her to stand right in front of me.

"Eric, join in! Evelyn, I want you to suck on his cock like you did in the pictures." He exclaimed as he placed a hand on her back and helped bend her over.

He we positioned himself behind her and with his hands guided his cock right into her dripping pussy. I uncrossed my legs and my mom gently pulled down my pants exposing my cock. She began giving it a few strokes before she directed into her mouth. I held onto her arm to give her support while I watched Pete punish her from behind. I used my other hand to pull her hair back as she periodically looked up. When she did, I knew that look. It was a look of love. Once again, she has degraded herself to protect me. After Pete had finally came, the others had recovered and taken position around my mom and I, taking turns penetrating her. While waiting their turns, they stood beside her, feeling her breasts while stroking themselves.

I had finally came as my mom swallowed all the cum while my cock was still in her mouth. Her lips continued to be tightly wrapped around my cock even after I had came as she continued to bob up and down. As the others were about to cum, they lifted her up and lay her on the ground. Some shot their load onto her chest. John penetrated her vaginally and when he finally unloaded, he positioned my mom to squat and held a glass under pussy.

"Squeeze that cum out Evelyn."

With a couple drops of sweat on her forehead and cum dripping down her chest, she watched as the gooey cum from her pussy dripped into the glass cup. As the final drops of cum fell into the cup, John lifted the cup to her mouth and tilted it. It slowly slid down into her mouth and with one final gulp, she swallowed everything.

We all lay there exhausted, breathing heavily. It was almost midnight as we all seemingly decided to crash and sleep on the floor. I positioned myself next to my mom, holding her tightly then thanking her for taking care of everything.

12