All Comments on 'My Asian Wife Ch. 01'

by andyli

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're an understanding guy!!!

Nice story and your hero sure is an understanding guy!!! I don't care what the reason would be - I don't think I could stand by and watch my wife's pussy be fucked and filled with some other guy's cum without wanting to kill one or both of them!!!

Your hero obviously decided he was best off just enjoying the show and "f-getting about it"!!! Wise choice in this instance!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sad story...sad characters...

Sad story...sad characters...Cheating wife, stupid husband, double cheating friend...And the wife wasn't even decent enough to confess her cheating...The only good thing is the story is short...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unreal

That does not mean it was fiction, it means it was mindless. What a waste of good electrons. Thank you for making this very short, if not sweet.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD FOR FIRST TIME

When I was reading the story I didn't realize this was a first effort. After checking your Bio and seeing it was a first, I'm a little more impressed. On the basis of it being your first try, I gave you a four. I see most who commented would disagree, but since most choose to remain anonymous, we can't check to see if they can do better. I'm sure most of them could, but we'll never know.

Anyway, don't let comments discourage you. Some will hate your stories and some will like them. When either offer constructive comments, you'd do well to listen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so much potential!

these negative comments are ridiculous! your story about your vietnamese wife and ex-boyfriend turned me on. i am looking forward to the next one, and one about him and his wife coming for a visit for a foursome!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
36D???

A 8inch cock on an asian is hard to believe, as is a 36D. Them tits have to be "enhanced".

The story is pretty much an average husband watching his wife fuck some one else. But don't get discouraged, its not a bad story. Just not real strong, either in the action, nor the discription of the action.

AsianloverzAsianloverzabout 9 years ago
Lin i lked the story

I really enjoy stories about Asian wives since my wife is Chinese & I am always having fantasy about her thanks for story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lol stereotypes

I'm curious how many asian penises these guys have seen to be able to not be spitting bullshit when they complain about a big dicked asian guy. The same for boobs on asian women. So many ignorant idiots, it's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lol

8 inch penis os Nhan,,,, lol

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What's about asian stories...

I understand that men have many fantasies about asian women. But that doesn't mean that all asian women are sluts or whores, and all the men married to them are wimps and weak...What's wrong in this story is: How can he say that he and his wife love each other, when at the first chance she cheats, in their house, with him in the next room? And he witness everything and does nothing? What kind of love is that? Love without respect isn't love!!! 1*

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Well Done

Always enjoy stories featuring the slut wife and the voyeur husband. Every woman has an inner slut, you just have to tap into it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Racist author hates Asian women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the videos showing sexual acts are being made professionally.

1. The penises are made of various rubbers with shades like you have wax museum in UK with realistic statues. They are essentially condoms worn over the penises of the models so that there is

no hygienic issues when in the mouths of other actors. In addition there is also a female condom fitting to make their sexual organs look amazing.

2. The semen is also artificial latex secretion type material that has germ inhibitors with flavor and sweetening.

3. The famale breasts also have an overall cover to make them look perky and stiff.

4. Last but not least. there is the photoshopping of the video.

Why do you think pornography comes out from technically developed countries? Exactly because there is a lot of technical work to produce these realistic looking fictional videos.

Ruth Parasol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous