My Attempt at an Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers

"Well, hell no! That means that he finds them sexier than me! I'm not sure I like that at all! But what can I do? I love him, and I don't want to leave him, but he has to fuck me too!"

"Wait a minute. What's your house number Karen. It's written down in my book, but ..what is it?"

She gave me the number and I punched it in and on the third ring, Ralph answered. "Hello?"

"Ralph, this is Gary. How you doing buddy?"

"Just fine partner! How's everything with you and Marjorie?"

"Just fantastic buddy. Say, You haven't seen Stacy and Stephanie tonight have you?"

"Yeah, they are both right here, you want to talk to one of them?"

"Yeah, either one, which ever one is closest. See you later bud. Take care!"

"Yeah, You too Gary! Here's Stephanie."

"Hello Dad. What's up"

"Step, what are you doing? Did you ... how did you .. what did you ... well tell me about it Steph, dammit!"

"Dad we are leaving right now coming back to our house. Can I tell you about it face to face? Please? I'm not sure I can explain it correctly over the phone. Are you still busy...

you know ... uh .."

"No honey, I'm out of it for a while."

"Good. Rest and leave the women in the bedroom and you come to the living room and meet me, OK? I love you Daddy, so very much!"

"Ok, sure honey, I love you too!"

I looked at the women and Karen had stopped crying by now. I said "Steph is on her way and she said she'd tell us about it when she got here. I'll bet that was a wild scene, with Ralph and those two beauties!"

Karen said "Maybe so, but I may be homeless when Ralph regains his senses! He won't put up with Stacy doing that, I don't think. He might run us off together! Oh shit, Marj, I'm so scared."

I said "Don't be honey. I'll go over there and talk to him. There has to be a way to get him to be cool with this arrangement. That is if we still have one!"

Marj said "Gary baby, go see what you can find for a snack. Suddenly I am hungry."

I figured Marj was trying to get me out of the room, so I went to look for snacks.

I was in the kitchen, naked of course. It never crossed my mind that I should put something on since Steph was coming home. Anyway, I had some chips and some dip and snack cakes if they wanted something sweet on a tray and started back to the bedroom when I heard the lock in the front door being opened. The door eased open and Step stuck her head around and saw me and smiled and put a finger to her lips to shh me, then she opened the door and came in, Stacy behind her and then Ralph behind her! Oh shit! But Steph was smiling, so it must not be a problem.

I just stood there and Step, then Stacy came over and kissed me and then Ralph came over and said "Are our wives together Gary?"

"Yes, yes they are, in our bedroom. Ralph. Let me explain..."

Ralph started taking off his clothes and dropping them on the floor as he walked toward our bedroom. Step and Stacy were doing the same, following him. He stopped just short of the door and I stepped up behind Stacy and then Steph led the way into the bedroom, naked. Stacy followed, with me right behind her. Karen yelled at Stacy when she saw her and said "Stacy! Have you gone insane? Once your father comes to his senses....."

Her mouth dropped open and Marj sat up on the bed as they saw Ralph walk in naked and stand behind me, smiling.

"Ralphie honey, give me a minute to explain how...."

"Just hush Karen, I've figured it out already. Move your ass over and let me on the bed. I've only cum once tonight, they shared that one, now I want to share one with you two women... if it's alright with Gary and Marj."

"I stuttered a bit and said "Hell yeah, go for it!"

Marj looked at me and then at Ralph and then at his dick and said "It's just fine with me Ralph. How do you want us positioned?"

"Well, since I haven't had the privilege of seeing you naked before Marj, how about you get up here doggie style and Karen you get under her and let her eat you out. I think that would be hot. Now since they are standing around like 'ladies in waiting', how about you two girls get over here on the floor and get the same way and let Gary ride one of your asses! Then I can watch you too!"

"Ralph, please..."

"Karen, please hush and do what I asked, please sweetheart? I am not mad, upset, irate, or suicidal. Now let's have some fun, OK?"

Karen said, smiling, "Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full!!" and Marj got on her hands and knees in front of Ralph and Karen slid into position under her face.

I had set the tray on a night stand by the bed and was watching this. Then I realized he had said that I should fuck one of the girls while he was fucking my wife. Alright!

The girls had already laid down on the floor and was waiting for me. I said "I am not sure this thing will stand up to a third round tonight, but I am willing to try!"

Steph said "We'll, make sure it will stay up for us Dad, don't worry. Don't you just love our shaved pussies Daddy? And our nice big titties too?"

"Oh my god!" I said as I looked at the two naked nymphs, who were just smiling at me.

"Ok, who gets this cock first to suck on and then who gets it in their hot pussy??"

Stacy said "I'll suck it till it's hard and then you can fuck Steph first, since she is your daughter. Then I'll take mine whenever it is hard enough again, OK?" As she took my half hard cock in her hand and started stroking it and then licking it from my belly to the tip. Steph started massaging Stacy's tits and pinching and rolling those nipples as I watched them both. 'Dammit, I wish my cock would stay hard for the next two hours just so I could fuck these two nymphs till they scream.' I thought. Then I realized that Stacy had my very hard cock down her throat and was working her throat muscles on it and I was getting very near an explosion in my balls! I pushed her off and said "You girls get with it together. Steph, get your hot ass up here so I can see what it's like to get that little teen pussy that flirts so much around here."

Stacy laid down and Steph got over her and lowered her head down and licked up Stacy's pussy lips and Stacy moaned and said "Oh yes Steph, I love you girl, make me cum girlfriend, I want to cum for our daddies!"

"Do it Daddy, fuck me like a whore!" Steph said. Then she was back down on Stacy's pussy. I got up close to Steph's ass and rubbed my hands over it and felt the soft firm ass of my beautiful daughter, the ass of the girl I was getting ready to fuck. Oh fuck, it was so nice and firm and soft and smooth and warm to my touch. Right then, I wanted to lick it all, all of her beautiful ass and pussy and just love her body, worship it, because it was undoubtedly the finest I had ever had my hands on. But I had to fuck her first. I had to get my cock into this gorgeous body, before this dream ends. This has to be a dream! Nothing this fantastic could ever happen to me! I have to feel this pussy on the inside. I held my cock up to her sweet hole and pushed it in... all the way!

"Ummmph Oh yeah Daddy, that is so good! Fuck me good Daddy. Make your baby cum on your big cock!" Steph cried out.

"Did I hurt you honey? I never want to hurt you baby!" I whispered to her as I bent over her body to her ear.

"No Daddy, it really feels great! Do me Daddy, make me feel like a real woman!"

I watched her go back to licking and sucking and tonguing Stacy's hot pussy. That was going to be my next conquest! But right now I had to concentrate on making my baby cum, and I mean cum big! I wanted to give her an orgasm that would shake her body, make it go into convulsions, if that was possible. I wanted her never to forget the first time her Daddy fucked her. I knew I was never going to forget it! This was absolutely the most erotic night of my life!

Ralph was pounding into Marj's pussy from behind while Marj was licking and sucking and tonguing Karen's pussy. I had never seen Marj with anyone but me and this was surely the hottest thing we had ever done together! I was trying very hard to keep my concentration on Steph and her wonderful hot pussy, but I kept hearing Marj and Karen moaning. It was so much to comprehend, so wild, so out of character for all of us! To think that just yesterday, all of us were looking at separating and having affairs! Now I was fucking, not making love, but fucking my own hot little daughter! My mind wouldn't stop working, all the eroticism, all the moans and groans were getting to me and I slammed my cock into Steph as hard and deep as I could and held it there while I pumped my hot cum into her wonderful pussy. I growled like an animal as I let it go and Step and Stacy started giggling. They were having a great time. I was exhausted now and I just laid over onto the floor beside my lovely daughter and niece, They never even slowed down as they worked toward their own orgasms. I guess I went to sleep, because I never did hear Marj orgasm. But when I woke up, Ralph was fucking Karen and Karen was eating Marj. I went to the bathroom to pee again and realized that Stacy and Steph were gone too. I peeped into Steph's bedroom and they were in bed together covered up and sleeping soundly.

Ralph finished with Karen and he went to the bathroom and then the four of us went down to the kitchen to get some more wine or whatever to drink. We were all dry by then. We settled for some soft drinks and sat down at the table and I said "Well, Ralph, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the girls came to visit you tonight. How about you tell us about it and maybe that will explain why you have been doing without for a while."

"Well, I really am ashamed to admit it now. Karen, I owe you so much, and please believe me when I say that I am so very grateful that you stuck with me through this .... madness of mine. But to answer your question first Gary, those two little beauties in there are wicked! They sneaked into the house, spied on me in my office, caught me red-handed watching porn on the computer and masturbating, stripped off their clothes and walked in on me. I was so shocked at first that Steph walked in naked, and then Stacy right behind her, also naked, that I didn't realize that I was sitting there with my dick in my hand for them to see, until Steph moved my hand and took my dick and started playing with it. By then I was so out of it, that I couldn't have stopped her if I had wanted to! Then Stacy kissed me on the mouth and I was lost.... Totally lost. They could have done anything they wanted to with me right then. I still hadn't spoken a word, I don't think! It was so surreal!"

Karen said "So your porno films and your masturbating was what was keeping your dick soft when you came to bed?!! Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am ashamed now to admit it, and was too ashamed then to admit it, but I guess I was addicted to porn and masturbating. I was lost in it! There I was fucking every woman on the screen and they were all sucking me off .... I was hooked! I'm sorry baby! I really am! But I promise I won't do it anymore, if you'll help me stay away from it."

"Oh you can bet on that Buster! There won't be any more porn on your computer unless we are both watching it!" Karen said.

Marj said, "Well guys, I am worn out, exhausted, pooped out, whatever you want to call it. So I am going to bed. There is a queen sized bed in the guest room or you can sleep on the floor or on the couch or wherever you want. I am too tired to care right now. But you guys are buying breakfast tomorrow—this morning. We aren't cooking! Good night all!!" She headed straight to her bedroom. I got up and checked the doors and said, "The guest room is at the end of the hallway, the couch is right there, goodnight folks!"

I woke up at about 8:45 the next morning and got up, made my bathroom call, and went and made a pot of coffee and went out and got the newspaper while it brewed. I was sitting at the table enjoying the quiet and the coffee and the paper when Ralph came in. He poured himself a cup and refilled mine and sat down. He was quiet for a while and I continued to read the paper. Finally he said "Gary, I still can't believe this all happened yesterday. It is beyond my wildest dream! But it's the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Oh trust me man, it's the best thing that has ever happened to me too. I loved every second of it. I was totally dumbfounded when I realized that I was enjoying watching you fuck Marj last night. Before last night, I would have said if I ever caught someone with her, I'd tear his dick off and feed it to him!"

"Oh yeah, I agree man! But watching Karen and Marj together, wow that was some fantasy come true! And I admit I didn't see much of it, because I was pretty preoccupied at the time, but those girls of ours together—damnation man what a sight! They are gorgeous and so fucking sexy together!"

"You sure got that shit right!"

"Got what shit right?" Marj said as she walked in with Karen right behind her.

I said, as innocently as I could, "Oh we were just talking about how you girls were going to be hating your daughters pretty soon since we are going to be able to have them whenever we want them now."

"You were right! That is shit! 'Cause I don't think either of you will be getting as much of that as you might think!" Karen said.

We both laughed at them and then told them what we were really talking about.

I said, "Well, I am hungry, who is going to be responsible for getting the girls up?"

"Me!" Stephanie said, as she walked into the kitchen in just her panties and bra, poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down as if she did it every day that way.

Then Stacy walked in smiling and wearing only her panties. She poured a cup and sat down too.

"Well, girls, I happen to be quite hungry, and your not being dressed is slowing me down this morning. So no sex until after breakfast, now get out of here and get dressed so we old folks can get some food to reenergize ourselves!"

Stacy looked at Steph and said "Well, if it will give them more energy, maybe we should do that, don't you think?"

"Yeah, let's do it and we'll see if it works for them later."

They got up smiling and went back to their room and were gone just minutes and were back. "Let's go old folks. Does anyone need someone to lean on - on the way out?"

They both just giggled then. Damned brats!

tinman69s
tinman69s
256 Followers
12