My Aunt Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chopper
Chopper
14 Followers

"She asked me if I knew who lived in the palatial mansion I was standing before and I told her no. "That's the home of the Great Russian actress Alla Nazimova, it's called the Garden of Alla.

"I didn't know it at the time, but Nazimova was the first openly gay actress in Hollywood. I found out later that Mercedes was a famous star fucker. Besides sleeping with Nazimova she had bedded the great Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich and Isadora Duncan.

"I was excited thinking de Costa could help me. I asked if she would like to come with me to my apartment for a cup of coffee. She agreed. When we arrived at my apartment, I asked her to make herself comfortable. I went to the kitchen to put coffee on and went back to the living room. Mercedes was still standing. As I entered the room she walked up to me and said, "You are very beautiful. I started to say thank you, but before I could Mercedes wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very deep passionate kiss, which I returned. It was amazing, she had my clothes off and she was naked in just a matter of seconds. She said let's go to your bedroom and I didn't object. Mercedes lay me down and told me she was devoted to giving pleasure and that I wouldn't be disappointed. She wasted no time, going straight to my nipples, kissing, touching, caressing, sucking, biting, it was wonderful. She then kissed and licked down my stomach down to my cunt. She was so good I was already writhing, groaning and moaning. She ran her finger down my slit. I was so wet with pussy goo. Mercedes then put her finger in my mouth and let me taste myself, then she got serious. She placed her mouth back on my cunt and licked, sucked, and kissed with great intensity. I was going crazy, bucking like a wild horse.

"She then swung her body around to where we were in the now famous sixty-nine position with her on top with her dripping cunt in my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began tonguing her. Mercedes had her head buried between my legs, sucking like a mad woman. She then pushed two fingers in me, then three as her tongue found my clit. I decided right then and there that I really loved the taste and feel of a woman. After my experience with Joy back in St Louis and the consequences of that affair I had come away a little confused about my sexuality, but now I had no doubts, I loved pussy.

"I ran my tongue as deep as I could into Mercedes and she was screwing me so hard with her fingers in my pussy. By this time we both were thrashing and twisting and turning and screaming. Mercedes said I had the sweetest tasting pussy. I took my face and rubbed all over her pussy, covering my face with her juices. I cried out that I that I was cumming and Mercedes said come on Meg cum on my face, cum on my face. I gave one big final buck and felt my orgasm build from what seemed like from my mouth on her steamy cunt all the way down to my pussy. I was shaking as I came and then Mercedes really began hunching my face and shrieked that she was cumming. We lay with our arms around each other kissing gently.

"Mercedes told me she would help me all she could to get into the movie business and I believed her. She asked me if I would like to go to a party tonight at the Garden of Alla and I said of course.

"Mercedes and her driver picked me up at eight and we drove to the Garden of Alla. Once inside this magnificent palace, I noticed all the people were women. Later I found out that this was a secret gathering place for famous and influential lesbians.

"I was led by the hand by Mercedes to an attractive lady and introduced to the great film star Nazimova. Girls, Alla was a woman ahead of her time. At the height of her career, she had script approval, approval of whom directed and so forth and this was unheard of back then.

"When Mercedes introduced me, she told Alla she had found me outside earlier in the day admiring her home and that she was going to help me get into the movies. Alla quickly cut her eyes to Mercedes and I could read her eyes saying you've already fucked her haven't you.

"Mercedes and Alla were wearing slacks. I had worn my most formal black dress that was rather low cut showing quite a lot of cleavage. Alla was in her mid fifties but certainly didn't look it and she was giving me the once over and then some. Alla asked if I would like to see the rest of her home and I told her sure. She took me on the tour and the whole place was marvelous. Naturally, we wound up in a bedroom, I don't think it was her master bedroom, but that didn't matter.

"Mercedes had you today," Alla said with just a bit of a Russian accent.

"Yes," I told her.

"Take off your clothes, Meg, and let me see you body." I couldn't say no to this woman. I took everything off and stood stark naked in front of Alla.

"You have a lovely body and you have a beautiful face, I can probably help you." This was music to my ears.

"Alla came to me and cradled my face in her hands. She then placed her right hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her, beginning to kiss me gently. I was already hot, wet and ready to have this older woman. I pushed my tongue past her lips and began probing her mouth. We stayed like this for quite some time, kissing deeply. Alla was kneading my breasts with both hands. Alla pulled her tongue from my mouth and dropped to her knees, her face level with my cunt. She lovingly caressed my pussy with her right hand while placing her left hand on my ass and ran it up and down by crack. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Alla ran her tongue up and down my slit over and over. I was humping her face hard holding her head between my legs.

"Alla had been working my pussy over good for about three minutes when I heard the bedroom door open. I looked around and saw that Mercedes had entered the room.

"Oh Alla, I want to watch you and Meg," she said. Alla got back on her feet and said, "Of course you can watch, take your clothes off and join us."

"Mercedes was out of her clothes in a flash and sat down in a chair right next to the bed. She immediately began rubbing her pussy and pulling on her nipples.

"Alla pushed me down on the bed and said she was going to fuck me now. She pulled down her slacks to reveal a gigantic strap on. It's probably a valuable antique now. The dildo looked monstrous to me and I wasn't sure I could take it all. Alla didn't completely undress, just pulling her slacks down and leaving her shirt on. She told me to get on all fours. I got positioned getting ready for the huge fake cock. Alla didn't rush anything. I felt her fingers rubbing my wet pussy and then she replaced it with her tongue. She tongue fucked me for a long time. I could hear Mercedes making sounds as she fingered herself.

"Finally the time came and I felt the head of the cock touch me. Alla entered me slowly, giving me just a little at a time, stretching me out, and with just a few inches left she gave one final thrust and it was all the way in. It hurt just a little at first but then when Alla started fucking me in earnest it felt so good. Alla certainly knew how to use it. Her hips were like a piston going in and out of me. Mercedes yelled that it looked so good and that she was cumming. I was crying out in ecstasy as Alla kept pumping that huge cock in out of my cunt. "I'm cumming Alla, I'm cumming." I screamed. Alla leaned forward and fingered my clit without missing a beat with the dildo. I came a second time right on top of my first orgasm. Alla slowly pulled out of me and lay down on her back and told me to suck my juices off the cock. I straddled her and licked it clean. Alla said she had to get back to her guests, so we all three dressed and went downstairs.

"The party lasted all night and Mercedes took me home at about six in the morning. She said she would see me later. I crawled into bed and slept all day.

"Mercedes kept her promise to me and took me on the rounds meeting agents. All of the agents talked a good game but most of them wanted to go to bed with me. One afternoon she took me to the Sunset Towers hotel. It's now known as the Argyle Hotel. At the time it was called home by many Hollywood stars like Clark Gable, Errol Flynn, Howard Hughes and even the gangster Bugsy Siegel. She introduced me to Mr. Hughes and he was very taken with me. He signed me to one of his famous contracts, paying for my apartment and telling me to sit tight, he would find something for me. My association with Hughes didn't last to long though, because he would visit my apartment wanting to go to bed with me and I wouldn't. He tore up my contract after a couple of months.

"I met so many stars in California, it was really a wonderful time in my life. I attended a few more parties at the Garden of Alla but I never really got to make love to Nazimova, although Mercedes and I were lovers for a short time.

"I spent a year in the city called the dream factory and nothing happened for me as far as movies were concerned. I was twenty-one and homesick for the Midwest and my family. I called my father and neither he nor my mother would speak to me. It was then I decided to move to Chicago and see if I could find a career, love and happiness. Mercedes died in 1968, and Alla died in 1945. I found out years later that Nazimova was the godmother of Nancy Davis, later, as I am sure you know, Nancy Reagan, wife of the President.

"So at the age of twenty one it was back on the train and a trip to Chicago. Arriving in Chicago I found a place to rent near Wrigley Field, which was great for me because I've always been a big baseball fan. I got that from my father.

"I enrolled at Northwestern University and received my degree in Business Administration.

"I entered Northwestern when I was twenty-two and I met the love of my life and my lifetime partner there. Her name was Ruth Jacobson. Ruth was thirty-six, Jewish with a voluptuous body. Her hair was black and curly and very long. She came from a family with money also and we fell in love immediately.

"Ruth was an artist, a very good artist and she taught art. You might say we seduced each other. It was love and lust at first sight.

"Ruth modeled for the Sears catalog and through her I found employment also. I modeled ladies lingerie mostly for a few years. We both did it for fun mostly as unlike so many others in the country we didn't really need the money. I modeled all the while that I was at Northwestern.

"Ruth and I found a great home in a fashionable part of Chicago and were so happy together. We invested our money wisely and had such great times. I lost Ruth in 1975 when she was seventy-six and I was sixty-two. I still have my memories of her and that gets me through each day, my memories of lovely days and wonderful nights of love with her."

"Aunt Meg, you're looking tired," I interjected at this point.

"God what a fascinating life you've lived," Laurie exclaimed.

Aunt Meg said she was a little tired and it was time for her afternoon nap.

We said our goodbyes and I promised Aunt Meg I would come back soon and spend several days with her.

Laurie and I left the apartment and pushed the button for the elevator to take us down. When the doors slid shut Laurie kissed me. "How fast can we get back to the hotel?" she asked, taking my hand and placing it on her thong bikini panties.

"Jeez, Laurie, you are saturated."

We practically ran to our car and I drove much too fast back to our hotel. I parked it in the parking deck and still with great haste we headed for our room.

The door had hardly shut and Laurie was jerking her clothes off, tossing them here and there on the way to the bed. She flopped down on her back and fingered her pussy.

"Did you bring your strap on?" she wanted to know.

"Yes Laurie, it's like my American Express card, I never leave home without it."

"I want you to fuck me so bad and so hard."

I got out of my clothes and got my favorite strap on. I love the way this one fits and feels. It hits my clit just right when I use it. I strapped it on and lay down on top of Laurie and kissed her. She flipped me over and said she wanted to get on top. She straddled the flesh colored cock and eased herself down. She was so wet and lubricated she slid it all the way in without any trouble.

"It feels so good with you inside me," she said as she started riding me. She was going up and down so frantically the dildo would almost slip out of her pussy on her upward stroke. On the downward stroke she forced the cock to hit my clit.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me. I got so hot hearing about those women in Hollywood fucking and sucking. Yes, Yes, Yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh it fells soooooo goooood, oh Carla, I love you," and Laurie let out shriek that would wake the dead and collapsed on top of me. She then got on her knees from my side and licked the cock clean.

"I taste so good don't I?"

"Oh yeah Laurie you taste so good."

"Now it's your turn Carla."

She pulled the strap on off and began kissing me lightly all over, starting at my forehead and going all the way to my toes. She then slowly worked her way to my thighs, licking very slowly on each thigh until she reached the core of my being. She kissed my cunt lightly at first.

"I love to taste you."

"And I love the way your tongue feels in my pussy."

Carla plunged her tongue into me and tongue fucked me.

She then teased my clit until I could stand no more.

"Do me Laurie, do me now."

She rubbed her face all over my cunt, covering her face with my juices. Going for my clit with her tongue she rammed three fingers into my pussy. This beautiful young woman knew how to make me feel good. She was finger fucking me savagely while her tongue did magic on my clit. I was bucking up and down so hard she could hardly stay with me.

"Laurie, Laurie, I'm not going to last looooooong, oh god here it comes, oh, oh, oh , I'm cumming, I'm gonna cover your face, oh, oh, with my love juices. Oh god, ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, yes Laurie, yes, yes, oooooooh."

I had wrapped my legs around Laurie's shoulders and had bucked so much we were almost off the bed. We untangled and wrapped our arms around each other, each of us giving the other light kisses.

"Laurie that was so good. I love you."

"I love you too Carla, and yes, it certainly was good. Do you think our love will have a Hollywood ending?"

"Yes Laurie, I think it will."

* * * * *

Please send all comments to chopper. And a special thank you to my editor.

Chopper
Chopper
14 Followers
12