My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't wiped any of the semen off my face and it still felt really runny. Rivulets of cum had run all the way down my neck and between my breasts. I now saw that Janie's second blow-job guy must have cum all overher face, because her face actually glistened with whitish streaks that reflected the light and she had white goo stuck in her hair and more semen dripping down her neck. A little had somehow even gotten on both breasts. We hugged each other and kissed deeply, our tongues playing and lingering with each other. The room broke out in cheers. The jizz on our breasts made us kind of slide against one another. What nasty cum sluts we already were! And so far we had each fucked just one lone guy and sucked off another. At least thirty more pairs of hungry eyes were devouring us on the stage. Oh well, I had already fucked one guy in public, what difference would a few more make now?

A fantasy suddenly flashed through me that it would be the coolest thing to see how many guys' cum I could collect in and on various parts of my body without wiping any of it off. I leaned over and whispered this to Janie, and she got this deliciously naughty glint in her eye and smiled and nodded.

Two guys rolled a desk out onto the stage. The loud rock music continued and someone had turned on a disco globe that revolved and the reflections made everything seem surreal. Two guys picked me up and put me on the desk with a pillow under my head, but with my crotch, semen still dripping out of my slit, dangling. The same guys now picked up Janie and lifted her over me so her ass was toward my feet and her cunt was right on my face. I could really smell the sex – the mix of pussy lube and still gooey jizz, and then Janie began to face-fuck me. I forced my tongue in and out of her vagina as she bumped and grinded on my face. There was still so much semen in her cunt that it coated my whole mouth even more than it already was, and caused her pussy to slide across my mouth and nose.

Then I felt a hard cock spreading my vulva and immediately began thrusting against it, so that it slid in right away. My pussy juices were really flowing and that cock going in and out felt so-o-o incredible. At the same time I was trying to tongue-fuck Janie while she slid over and over my face – everything was just so unbelievably slippery. My face was still buried in Janie's vagina, when suddenly she was lifted off me and placed on a bed that someone had rolled out. I could see it was kind of like an old hospital bed with a grate at each end. Janie saw what was coming, and sure enough she was soon spread eagled with both wrists and ankles tied to the bed. Someone then shoved a cock in my mouth so I couldn't see Janie any more, but I could still hear her starting to moan as they began to fuck both her cunt and her mouth really hard while she writhed against the restraints on her wrists and ankles.

For several minutes I had these two cocks pounding my cunt and my throat, and I could hear the excited murmuring in the room as all the guys watched and waited their turns. All at once my fuck guy started to pant and groan and the first load went deep right into my pussy, but he pulled out and three or four more warm spurts sprayed my belly, my perfect little mons, and my inner thighs. I could feel the warm sticky liquid running between my legs from my cunt right down to my asshole – which gave me another flash idea. Then the other guy came in my mouth, and he held my head on his shaft the whole time so thatall of it went into my mouth – five or six big spurts. I didn't gag because I swallowed about half of it, and the rest seeped out both sides of my mouth and over my lips and chin. The taste was both slightly sweet and slightly salty all at the same time, but the sensation was fantastic! Again the guy and I held eye contact while I played with his semen with my tongue. Then I gathered it all into one oozing glob and forced it slowly out through barely open lips so that it briefly collected at the corner of my mouth before trickling down my neck. This earned me a loud cheer, and made me aware of the audience again. I had never even thought about them while I was being fucked.

Meanwhile, Janie was being gang-fucked by three guys who took turns pounding her pussy, while a fourth guy kneeled over her head and forced his cock in and out of her mouth. With all four limbs restrained, Janie was almost lost in ecstasy. She thrashed and moaned and squealed with raw sexual desire. The cock in her mouth suddenly let loose, filling her mouth and then spurting on her forehead and into her long silky hair. All three other guys one by one then straddled her in the same manner and unloaded on her face. There was so much cum, you couldn't tell whose it was. Jizz landed in her hair, on her eyelids, her nose and cheeks, and filled her mouth over and over, making her sputter and blow bubbles while streams of cum ran down her neck to her breasts and also onto the mattress. She was such a gooey, shiny, slimy mess by now and was still tied down so she couldn't wipe any of the sticky stuff away even if she wanted to – but then I remembered our silent nod earlier and I realized that she had no intention of wiping anything away even if she could!

A guy took my hand and helped me off the desk and over to Janie. I knelt over her and began to lick her shiny semen-coated face. Suddenly I felt something between my legs, but this time fingers were probing both my cuntand my butthole. I couldn't tell if it was two different hands or fingers of the same hand, but I pushed back a little bit against them. With Janie still tied down, I kept slurping her sticky face. Another guy started to fuck Janie's cunt. The finger in my ass became two, then three. Then I felt something cool, which I realized was KY jelly, and then, oh my God, something larger began gently to probe my asshole. I turned briefly to see the very good-looking guy, maybe 6'1" and 220 pounds who was actually starting to push his rigid cock up my ass. At first it went slowly, less than half an inch at a time, then withdrew slightly and made a little more progress. My ass was tight but this felt wonderful – it didn't really hurt, it just felt different, kind of stretchy sort of. As the guy thrusted, I consciously worked my way slowly down onto the shaft inch by inch until finally I had every bit of its length in me. Janie and her Fleet's…

Slowly we began to move with each other. He pushed in, I pushed backward against him. I had to stop licking the cum off of Janie's face so I could concentrate totally on this crazy sensation flooding the whole lower half of my body. I could feel my sphincter beginning to relax, and soon, helped by the KY, his cock was going in and out of my ass with less and less resistance. Soon I heard him groan and the cock head swelled and he exploded into my rectum. He pulled out and came right over to Janie, and shoved that big cock that had just cum in my ass right into Janie's mouth. Janie sucked and slurped, and I could tell she was loving it all. As soon as she had sucked his cock clean, I got up on the bed and sat on Janie's face with more of the same guy's cum now dribbling out of my stretched and gaping asshole into Janie's open mouth. Boy did that get a rousing cheer! She was still tied down, and a completely sopping gooey mess. I had a lot of catching up to do. So far I had only fucked two guys, even if one of them was up the ass, while Janie had fucked four, or was it five? And I had semen only around my mouth and chin while her whole face was drenched in it. Maybe we could even make this a competition.

It was really warm, and we were all really sweaty so I took a short rest and chugged an ice cold beer that someone gave me. They untied Janie so she could enjoy one too.

The break lasted only two or three minutes. Now they positioned the two mattresses in the center of the round stage, end-to-end. A guy with a huge hard-on lay down on his back with his head at one end of the first mattress, and Janie knelt on the other mattress, so that her tantalizingly glazed face, the disco light glinting off the gooey, streaky coating on it, was just over his. A few minutes earlier the cum would have dripped right on him, but it had just started to dry by now. I was handed the KY, and I immediately saw I was expected to squat on this huge cock, impaling my ass again. My anus was still stretched, so this time the shaft, nicely slick with lube, glided right in with hardly any squirming. I found myself again with eight inches of rock-hard cock up my ass, and was just beginning to move up and down on it when a second athletic guy walked over, locked eyes with me, smiled, and gently kissed my lips. My pussy was already wet from the sheer turn-on of the cock up my butthole, and I realized that now I was about to have my cunt fucked too, with that first big rod still up my ass.

As I leaned back, the guy under me played with my nipples, and now the second guy stuck his pole right in my fucking cunt. If you've never been sandwiched like this, you just have to try it. I just felt so damn slutty, and so utterly and completely FUCKED. Wow! Both the guys and I started gyrating as best we could under the circumstances – you can't move too much with two cocks in you or one will pop out, and right then I needed them both in! A third guy now lay down on his back and scooted under Janie and his big thick hard dick slid right up into her pussy and she began to fuck him cowgirl style. A fourth guy lubed up another gigantic ramrod, and, again with the KY, this time began stretching Janie's asshole. All Janie had to do was lean forward slightly and the shaft began to work its way in, and now both of us were nastily sandwiched. With me facing up and Janie facing down, we were able to French kiss while both being penetrated in both our holes. I could taste the sperm coating her chin and her pretty lips.

With all the squirming, groaning, moaning, and audience appreciation, it was hard to tell who among the six of us was going to cum first. It turned out to be the guy in Janie's ass. He pulled out, and aimed right at our faces while Janie and I were in the middle of a deep tongue-curling kiss. His first spurt hit Janie with a long streak starting on the cheek just below the left eye and extending onto her forehead and into her hair, and there must have been at least five more spurts, all over both of our mouths, which were now brimming with the sticky white mess, and we exchanged it over and over with this incredibly sloppy wet stringy spermy kiss. And then the guy in my pussy started to cum, pulled out, and with a loud aahhhhhh also spooged all over both of our faces while we were still kissing and exchanging the first guy's big load. Meanwhile while all this was going on, my ass and Janie's cunt were still being fucked silly. Both guys came in us almost simultaneously – again I felt that sweet trickle down my inner thighs as sperm spilled out of my overfilled bumhole.

Semen seeped from Janie's slit and formed a small puddle under her on the mattress. All four holes were now quickly refilled by four other guys, and the ass-fucking and cunt-fucking continued. This time all four stopped before anyone came. Our four guys and four others, who just hadn't been able to wait any longer and had been jerking off on the sidelines, surrounded our heads. I grabbed one guy and pulled his cock into my mouth and he started to cum right away. The load nearly gagged me, but I had already learned what to do and again I swallowed some while dribbling out the rest which oozed over my chin. Janie got a load right in her open mouth and also let it drool out after briefly gurgling and orally playing with it. One by one the other six guys unloaded in our mouths, on our faces, and all over our breasts. We shared another unbelievably sticky, gooey long deep kiss, exchanging the cum over and over. Neither of us swallowed it – instead I finally used my tongue to slowly push the biggest glob out between my nearly closed lips and let it flow down the front of my neck while I licked my sticky lips. Janie and I were now both sopping wet, drenched cum buckets, but dammit she had still fucked more guys than me.

---------

Janie took time out for another cold beer, but I wanted to catch up with her in the numbers department. I lay on my back, legs spread wide, and played with my clit while cum still visibly seeped out of both my holes. I purposely made eye contact with several guys. I figured this would be enough to bring on the troops, and I was right. This time I just straight-out fucked five guys right in a row, all missionary style with my legs way up in the air, still wearing those stiletto heels. Three guys came in my pussy, one blew his load all over my labia and mons, and the fifth guy gave it to me on the face again. I licked my lips all around, savoring the taste of the slightly salty spooge. Janie had finished her beer and she now lay down, motioned for me to squat over her, and we allowed the mix of the three loads in my dripping pussy to slowly run into her open mouth. With her tongue, she spread my shimmering sticky wet labia and proceeded to lick my clit harder and harder, while all the time it was immersed in all that cum. I screamed and came so hard she almost fell backwards, but she continued lapping my cum-covered clit with her equally cum-covered tongue. I welled up and came again – a gushing orgasm with another piercing scream. I heard some applause in the background.

Now I sat on Janie's face. Both my twat and Janie's face were so completely covered with goo that I just literally slid all over her face for several minutes. I gazed out at the audience who were now almost completely quiet, so rapt were they with what they were watching. I figured I had now fucked about nine guys and was ahead of Janie, but it was all beginning to run together and I was beginning to lose count. We stood up and hugged breasts to breasts and we slid against each other as if we were covered in oil, we were coated with so much cum, and neither of us had wiped off anything.

Janie was already for more. She knelt down and drew her knees in extra close so her ass stuck up in the air as high as she could get it, and fingered herself for the audience. She rubbed some of the excess cum on her body over her twat over and over and kept sticking fingers in and out of herself, occasionally putting them in her mouth and sucking on them while keeping eye contact with the audience. With Janie's shiny ass in the air like that, several new guys came onto the stage and one immediately rammed his cock deep into her cunt doggy-style and began fucking her so hard we could all hear the slapping of his groin against her ass. Janie's ass cheeks jiggled with each deep thrust, and when the guy finally came all over them, his semen seeped down between her legs and through her pouting slit where his cock had just been deeply buried. I knelt down to get a big glob of fresh cum from between Janie's legs on my hand and licked my palm for the audience. Another guy came over to fuck Janie's still dripping cunt from behind, and we could all see this guy was wearing a pink ribbed condom.

This fuck took longer, I guessed because of the guy's decreased sensation due to the condom, and Janie had to work extra hard to get him off. With a loud groan he finally shuddered and came while still pumping her hard. Janie then peeled off the condom, which had the first guy's cum from inside her pussy on its outside, and this new load completely filling up the receptacle at its tip. Looking right at the audience, Janie first held up the condom, with its tip down, and did a sort of blowjob on it, licking the outside completely clean of cum and her own pussy juice. Then she turned the condom upside down and let the cum slowly drip out of it onto her tongue. When the dripping stopped, she milked out some more into her mouth with two fingers, and then held the thing in her mouth and milked and sucked out the rest that way. Finally she stuck her tongue back into the limp condom to get the last few drops. Then she put it in her mouth and chewed it briefly like it was chewing gum. At last she removed it from her mouth and offered it to the guy as a souvenir.

Wouldn't you know it, suddenly two more cocks materialized condom-clad. One guy fucked me in the ass. He finished quickly and I squatted on a second stiff, condomed rod and fucked it reverse cowgirl with my pussy, giving the audience an up close frontal view of the cock sliding up into my vagina. After the second guy came, I was determined not to be outdone by Janie. I removed the first condom that had come in my ass and sucked it dry, then carefully milked the one from my pussy with my lips pursed. I didn't really think they tasted any different at all, and I was getting really used to the taste and warm gooeyness of the cum itself. I offered the milked condoms to Janie who put them in her mouth and swished them around for a minute or two before again giving them to the guys.

They carried me to the bed, and this time it was my turn to be restrained. This is a weird sensation if you've never tried it. You feel completely helpless, but at the same time the sense of anticipation is so-o-o sensual. You know you are about to be debauched, but you don't know exactly how. It's a delicious feeling. One guy knelt over my face and began to fuck my mouth. I closed my lips just tight enough so they would actually act more like a cunt for him. Three guys lined up between my spread-eagled legs and took turns fucking my real cunt. One guy did about ten thrusts, pulled out, and another guy did some, and then the third guy, and they fucked me not gently, but really hard and I started to thrash around but the restraints held me down. The guy fucking my mouth held my head down by my hair so now I really couldn't move my head either. His big shaft slid all the way down into my throat again and again and I had to breathe harder and harder through my nose. Finally the cock began to throb, and the head swelled, and this guy came - so deep in my throat that this time I had to swallow all of it, and I was kind of disappointed that there was no cum to play with and to show externally. The other three guys were still fucking my cunt when someone stuck another hard erection in my mouth.

The first guy in my pussy came inside me and the next guy was immediately there for sloppies and plunged right in while the first guy's cum was just starting to ooze out. After a minute or two the second guy came in my cunt too, just as the new guy in my mouth blew his load all over my face. It ran everywhere and I couldn't touch any of it because of the restraints. Finally the third guy came all over the outside of my pussy, and the fucking stopped. All my orifices were vacant. But suddenly out of nowhere a third cock unloaded on my face. Where the hell hadthat come from? This guy had been fucking Janie in the ass behind me where I hadn't realized what was going on. There was literally no more room on my glazed face for any more cum, and this load ran quickly down my neck in several streams and down between my breasts. Janie came over and got on top of me in a cum-soaked sixty-nine. Besides the guy in her ass, another guy had unloaded in her cunt which was now seeping so much it was almost flowing with the sticky jizz. We sixty-nined this way for several minutes – both of our bodies lubricated with cum and sliding against each other, while eating semen out of each other's cunts. I came twice and I think Janie did too, if I remember right...

When they undid my restraints, I was actually almost sorry! By now I had completely lost count of the guys we had fucked. I wondered out loud if there were any in the room who still hadn't had a turn, and it turned out there actually were seven! Janie and I decided to do this together. I lay on my back, and, facing me, she knelt over me so my face was between her legs. Each guy could now kneel over me behind her and fuck her cunt doggy style right over my mouth. The guy could give her a few thrusts, then pull out and fuck my mouth with a few thrusts if he wanted to, then fuck Janie's pussy again. Each guy could choose whether to come in my mouth, or come in Janie's pussy and have it dribble out into my mouth, or come on her ass and have it run down over her slit onto my lips. This not only worked great, but I liked the little bit of suspense not knowing whether the guy would blow his load into my mouth or whether I would watch it spurt onto or into Janie's body.