My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off Shannon and knelt down for another guy who was ready to fuck me from behind, while Janie also knelt and let herself be fucked in the ass again by another big stud. I took another load in my cunt. By this time the coeds had finally disentwined themselves and Shannon came over and began lapping up the sperm that was seeping out of my vagina. She had no sooner started slurping when the guy pulled out of Janie's ass and came on Shannon's face right while she was eating me out. More semen cascaded down her face and all over my vulva. Shannon's entire face was now completely slimy with glistening white semen, but she still continued to slurp away at my cunt. Her tongue going over and over my clit brought me to the edge, and I suddenly came again with another scream.

Another guy was already fucking Janie doggie style. The cum from the guy just before, still dribbling out of her asshole, ran onto the guy's cock as it went in and out of her vagina. This guy too pulled out of Janie's pussy and fired onto poor Shannon's face again and all over my vulva. Shannon's face had disappeared under a literal glaze of semen – you couldn't even identify any of her features clearly anymore, except her fiery red hair. Melissa knelt and began licking cum off her friend's face, but there was just so-o-o much of it. While she was kneeling a guy came up behind her and she let him fuck her that way. While he pounded her cunt she continued to lick cum off Shannon, and actually licked my twat at the same time so that now I had both girls eating me out together. Her guy pulled out and blasted on both girls' faces and my vulva again at the same time.

I was finally just about spent, but while I lay there being eaten out, yet another guy came over and stuck his swollen cock in my mouth. I let him face fuck me until he exploded, but I didn't stop, and the cum drooled out over my lips and all over his shaft which was still partly in my mouth, while Janie, who had so far been just watching all this, licked his balls, then pulled his cock out of my mouth and plunged it into her own and sucked off all the cum that was left on it.

We looked around for any more guys, and, yup, there was just one more with a waiting hard-on. There seemed to be only one fair way. Both coeds and Janie and I were totally slimy and come-drenched. We were all so slippery that all four of us rolled together on the mattresses and just kind of slid around on each other. I finally pulled off Melissa's little black cum-soaked thong, and wiped it across my mouth. Then I passed it to Janie and Shannon who did the same, and finally back to Melissa who could now taste at least a dozen different guys' cum as well as herself on her own underwear. As we slithered around together, one or another slit would offer itself to this lucky guy who could enter us one by one, literally fucking all four of us at the same time all by himself. Each girl received just a few thrusts before he plunged into the next slit. The only suspense was who would receive his load. It turned out to be Melissa, at last without her little thong. The guy came deep right in her tight little twat and she cried out and came at the same time. She squeezed the cum out and Janie, Shannon and I all licked at it as it seeped out. Finally Shannon stuck her tongue deep into her friend's slit and ate out whatever she could that was left. We were done.

Many of the guys had already started to drift away. The lights came on. We went off to the restroom to wash up as best we could. We could wash our faces, but there were no showers here and we would have to go home cum-soaked. We gathered up our clothes as best we could. No one bothered with underwear, except for Shannon who had retrieved Melissa's sopping thong and now put it on herself, cum and all. At this moment I never felt so alive, so filthy, and so exhilarated all at the same time. I never knew how much pleasure you could get out of your body. And the sheer sluttiness of it all was the absolute best and most wicked part. Tomorrow I'd be just another demure psych grad student again, but Janie mentioned that there would be another party in six weeks…

As we were getting ready to leave, dressed now, but eye make-up all streaked, messy cum still all over our bodies (anyone could easily see it on our arms and legs and in our hair, and we hadn't gotten absolutely all of it off our faces either), a couple of the guys, now also dressed, came over to us and almost shyly told us what a wonderful time they had had. One guy said, and these are his words, that even while watching us being gangfucked, watching us eat cum out of each other's pussies, seeing cum all over our faces and dripping from our mouths, seeing cocks up our asses, cocks in three holes at once, and everything else, he never stopped noticing our 5-inch stiletto heels that we had kept on all evening. That observation surprised me and gave me some pause for thought, so I came up some more things I had learned that evening that you girls might want to think about:

In no particular order:

Guys don't just like high heels, they love ‘em – and the higher the better. Never forget this.

If you've hesitated to shave your pussy, don't wait – do ityesterday. You won't believe how differently you will think about yourself, how much more you will admire yourself in the mirror, and how just plain sexy that exposed slit will make you feel. You willlove it.

Now imagine stripping on stage with a room full of eyes on you. Think about the guys watching you nude and think about being able to fuck any or all of them right then and there if you feel like it. Think about how much everyone of them isdesiring you.

If you've been shy about trying a cock in your ass, you're missing one great sensation. Get over the shyness. One cock in you is nice. Two cocks in you are so much better. A cock in all three of your holes is a category unto its own – and you don't want to miss this. Being sandwiched does take a little getting used to, but try it once and you'll be hooked. And don't forget that third cock in your mouth. It adds a lot, especially when it cums.

Getting fucked with an audience is worlds more exciting than without one – no comparison – not even close.

Getting fucked by more than one guy is something every girl just has to experience. You just can't imagine what you're missing. Getting fucked by a group may be harder for some of you to arrange, but if you can – go for it for once. If you can share the experience with a girlfriend, even better yet. You'll be turned on watching her and she'll be turned on watching you, and you can do things with the guys together that neither of you could do alone.

I'll bet most of you try to avoid getting cum in your mouth, right? You are making a huge mistake and missing out on the biggest aphrodisiac there is. It is not gross. The first time a guy comes in your mouth and you can taste the warm semen and feel it on your lips and trickling down your neck, you will know what I am talking about. Now think about several guys cumming on you and in you all at once, think about your face all sticky and shiny, about tasting several guys at the same time. Now think about French kissing your girlfriend, each of your mouths dripping cum, and then having a third guy spurt all over your faces in the middle of that kiss. Can you feel your pussy getting wet right now just thinking about it? I thought so.

Now think about cum seeping out of your cunt after just being fucked and everybody watching. Think about them watching that trickle. Think about bouncing up and down on an eight-inch rigid cock in your ass while three guys cum in your mouth and all over your face and breasts.

If you've never eaten warm cum out of your girlfriend's vagina, try to arrange it so you can experience this. And feeling her eat the semen out of your own pussy is just as good if not better. The absolute best is if you can do it to each other, and have more cum spurted in your faces while you do it.

And whatever you do, don't use a stupid towel. First of all, it's a big turn-off. Let the cum get all over everything. Let it get all over you. Clothes and sheets can be washed. All that messy stickiness is half the fun! Sex is better messy. Sex issupposed to be messy!

If a friend ever asks you to a party where you think you might be able to experience any of these wonders, whatever you do, accept the invitation. Look at what I experienced with Janie – I wouldn't exchange it for anything. Don't miss out by being shy or self-conscious. You don't stay young forever, and you don't get limitless opportunities either, so don't pass up the opportunities youdo get, and go for the gusto. You can be as sexy as you want to be. Trust me, slip on those 5-inch heels and the guys will think you are good enough to eat.