My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie brought the first guy to the brink, moving back and forth on his stiff cock and squeezing with her pussy, and at the last second he pulled out and did come in my mouth. I swallowed some and spat some of it out onto Janie's slit and rubbed it in a little before the second guy entered her. This guy fucked her really hard but intermittently pulled out and let me go up and down on him with my mouth a few times before fucking Janie some more. I kind of hoped I would be the one to get the blast, but when he came it was way up inside Janie's pussy, and although she did squeeze out a nice stringy gloop for me to swallow, a lot of it stayed inside her.

The third guy came over with, you guessed it, the KY again. He lubricated his shaft and soon worked it right up Janie's ass. I hadn't expected this, but she squealed with the sensation and worked herself against him until he started to cum. The first spurt went up her ass, but his cock slid out and the next three landed all over my mouth and lips. I grabbed his cock and pulled it into my mouth for a few slurps. Then I licked Janie's slit to get both the last bit of cum from her pussy, and some that had leaked out of her gaping asshole. I licked around her rim a few times, gathering what was still oozing out onto my tongue. Then I snuffled both of her orifices with my face for a couple of minutes, while cum still seeped out of both of them and used my tongue to push a little of it back in. Still four more guys to go.

We switched positions, so I could be the one fucked. Two guys went for my pussy, and two for my ass. The first two both came in Janie's mouth and she let almost all of it run over her chin, down the front of her neck, and down over and between her breasts. I called these guys around to my front and gave them each a little extra treat by running my tongue up the lengths of their shafts, tasting myself, and each time licking them clean and then taking the head in, squeezing my lips, and releasing it with a little audible "pop." The third guy left his load on my ass and twat and Janie spent the next two minutes licking them nearly clean. The fourth guy came deep in my pussy, and Janie slurped up the excess that leaked out as the slippery rod withdrew. Then I squeezed out as much more as I could for her, and she spent a little extra time rubbing cum over my clit with her tongue and lapping me hard until I arched and orgasmed again with another muffled scream. The guys cheered wildly.

We had done it – fucked the entire room. We stood there in our 5-inch heels literally glistening. Except for the cum we swallowed, the rest was all over our faces, breasts, bellies, legs, twats, asses, between our legs, and had formed lots of matted strings in our long silky hair. Someone came up with a digital camera and snapped a few shots for posterity. I wondered how many pictures or even a video were taken while everything else was going on. We had been at it for nearly two hours, but I had this incredible adrenaline rush and I felt like I was already getting my second wind. Janie must have had read my mind, and I wasn't at all surprised when she suddenly announced, "OK, are you guys up for giving it another go?"

The guys applauded like mad and a big cheer went up. "I guess that means yes," Janie said. "We're going to take a short break. See you in a few minutes." We both really needed to go to the bathroom to pee, and I was dying for another ice cold beer. Janie and I each grabbed one on our way to the ladies room. Once there we were able to admire ourselves in the mirror and see exactly what soppy sticky messes we had become. We thought about washing our faces, but settled for wiping away just the cum that had dried on our eyelids and lashes and had matted the lashes together. Janie was nude, but I still had on my stockings and garter belt. Cum had run down over my hips and down both legs and the garter belt now had cum all over it and stuck to me in places. Cum had run down my thighs and had stuck to the lacy edges of the black stockings, and both of them now had several small tears from all the flailing arms and legs and bodies. Janie was simply coated all over. Cum had run into the thong straps on her beautiful calves, and some had even dripped onto those sexy red stilettos, which somehow seemed perfectly appropriate. The cum was just everywhere. Most of the streaks had partly dried, but some, and a few of the larger globs, mostly on her breasts, still glistened. Just then we heard another cheer and more applause from the theater. Now what was going on out there?

We finished the beers and headed back out. I had so much adrenaline flowing from all the fucking, I was still high from it. Loud, fast, rock music was playing again. A strobe light had been turned on, which heightened the surrealistic effect even more. Janie and I in our high heels got on the stage and began to dance with each other to the fast beat. It was then that I suddenly noticed the two girls I had seen earlier. They stood at the edge of the stage to my left. The redhead was now totally nude, and the black-haired girl was topless, but did have on this tiny black thong. Her breasts with small very dark nipples shimmered with perspiration, and her hair was disheveled and she seemed somewhat out of breath. The thong had been pushed to one side so that I could clearly see this girl's slit, and she made no attempt to cover it. Her labia were swollen. The skimpy thong was all soppy and I saw several unmistakable whitish smears.

It was obvious that in our absence this girl had just been fucked, probably onstage judging by the applause, with her little thong still on, and I guessed by just one guy – maybe even her boyfriend. Apparently the guy had pulled out and cum all over the thong. The girl's body was otherwise clean, so the sex had to have been pretty straight one on one. Had her nude redhead friend also participated? It didn't appear so until she suddenly turned around and I could see the telltale shiny streaks on her ass. I realized this girl had been fucked from behind and the guy had blown a load all over her ass, and the semen was now dribbling down between her legs, all of which I hadn't been able to see while she was facing me. So that's what the applause had been about! (We learned later that the black-haired girl was Melissa, a 19 year-old sophomore, and the redhead was Shannon, a 20 year-old junior.)

By now a few of the guys had again joined us on the stage, and I found myself dancing with Don, the guy who had stripped Janie and had been the first one to fuck her. His huge cock was again fully erect and again the head was purple and beautifully engorged. Sinuous blue veins stood out along its throbbing length. We rubbed against each other as we rocked and rolled to the beat of the music. Suddenly I wanted that thing inside me so much I couldn't stand it. The mattresses were still onstage, and while still grinding with Don, I backed over to one of them and lay down on my back with my legs fully spread. He was looking right into my eyes and I squinted slightly, made a small puckered O with my lips and a silent ooooohh sound. "Come into me, baby," I breathed to Don. He knelt down, lifted both of my feet high and apart with his hands, and stuck that beautiful stiff cock straight into my waiting fuckhole. Eight inches plunged in, then almost out, then in again, again and again and again. He fucked me so hard and so deep I though he was going to split me open. I felt the tingle in my groin building and building and building and then, ooooooohhh, ooooooohhh, I screamed and released once, then a second time as he continued to plunge his rod in and out of my pussy. Now Don groaned louder and louder and stiffened and spurted deep into me once, twice, five times. When he pulled away from me his still rigid cock was all shiny with sperm and with my vaginal juices, and I could feel the now familiar sensation of semen trickling out of my pussy again.

Meanwhile, Janie had coupled with Alan, the guy who had fucked me first. He took her doggie style and they were still copulating madly when Don pulled out of me. Finally, while we all watched, Janie came twice, and her screams, though piercing, I didn't think were as loud as mine had been. Alan unloaded in Janie's pussy, and as he pulled out I couldn't resist the temptation to give his cock a couple of good slurps so I could taste his cum together with Janie's juice. Janie then grabbed Don's hand and pulled him down to her and went down on his slimy cock with her mouth a couple of times almost down to its base. This girl wasreally good.

---------

In the restroom, Janie and I had worked out a scenario, of which this had been the first part. We wanted to start with cum in all our orifices. Next I grabbed the KY and handed it to the guy who was now next to me and he knew exactly what I had in mind. He rubbed some on his rock hard rod and a little more around my anus. Then, with me on my knees, cum still dripping out of my twat, he bent over me and began to push his pole straight down into my ass. I was now used to this, and it was becoming easier each time. Soon I was impaled by the entire length and we established a good in and out rhythm. I rubbed my clit furiously while his cock continued to ream my ass. I felt the guy swell before he came, and then felt the spurts of warm thick liquid shoot into my rectum. Second stage complete for me; now Janie had to do the same. Her guy lubed up and lay on his back so Janie could squat and lower her asshole onto his rod. She let it inch in gingerly, but once completely impaled, she was soon bouncing up and down while the audience clapped in rhythm to each bounce. I noted the two nude wide-eyed coeds watching raptly, and now I mentally added a new part to our scenario.

It took a few minutes of Janie bouncing before her guy blew his load in her ass, and when she got up semen spilled from her anus down between her legs and over her slit. OK, both Janie and I now each had fresh cum leaking out of both orifices – just what we had wanted. This time it was my turn to address the audience. "Guys, here's what we're going to do. We will bring each of you to the brink of cumming, but when you reach this point, pull away. I know that's hard, but you won't be sorry – we promise. Rub yourself if you have to in order to stay near the brink. When you are all ready to cum, we're going to see how many of you we can get to do it all at the same time, and how much of the rest of our bodies you can cover. We've already got your cum in both of our holes, and if you're good maybe we can even refill those holes at the end. What do you say?"

The cheer told us all we needed to know. Eight small folding bridge chairs were arranged facing in and forming a tight circle. Janie and I would be standing back to back in the middle, but I now went over to the two nude girls and took them by the hand onto the stage. Not a word was necessary – they seemed to have anticipated me and followed eagerly. I brought them into the circle of chairs, and immediately Janie could see what I had in mind. I sat Shannon and Melissa back to back on the floor in the circle. Janie, with her legs apart, stood over Shannon, and I stood, legs spread, over Melissa. The circle was tight and the two younger girls had to extend their legs under the chairs. Now they had only to tilt their heads back a little, and by bending our knees just slightly we could lower ourselves right onto their faces.

We called for the first eight guys to stand on the chairs. As we had planned, their erections were at just the right level so they could face fuck us at will, and by turning our heads just slightly each guy got easy access to a mouth. We experimented with all possible techniques. I liked to hold a dick up with my hand and run my tongue along it all the way to the tip before taking its whole length in my mouth and mouth-fucking it. I tried to deep throat a few and actually got an entire erection down into my throat so far that my teeth were in the guy's pubic hair. Janie and I couldn't see what the other was doing, but it went great. As soon as any guy neared completion he stepped down and another guy took his place.

Suddenly I felt Melissa between my legs tonguing my clit. I remembered the cum in my ass and vagina and squatted down just enough to squish onto her face. Now I could feel her tongue probing my cunt. I squeezed so as much of the cum as possible would drip into Melissa's mouth. Melissa slurped and licked and tasted while I continued to suck guys off. Janie also had squatted down on Shannon's face and the redhead was licking and nibbling on Janie's vulva. Cum dribbled out of Janie's cunt and ass into Shannon's mouth. With the cum from our pussies and the girls' saliva lubricating everything, Janie and I could literally slide over Shannon's and Melissa's faces the whole time we were sucking off the guys.

With all the guys now really close (some were rubbing their cocks to stay on the edge), everyone gathered around the circle, eight guys standing on the chairs, and three more behind each station. We were ready. "OK, guys, go. And try for the front, not the back. When you're going to shoot, yell, and we'll turn to face you!" yelled Janie. The music pounded and the strobe light flickered. Eight guys began to stroke.

The first spurt hit me square in the face, then several more on my neck and breasts. The guy stepped down. Another took his place, stroking furiously. A guy on my right yelled "here." I turned to him and a load hit me on my upper lip and dribbled into my mouth, then another spurt went right into my open mouth. More turning, more yelling, more stroking. Cum was flying everywhere. Two white streaks went in my hair. Three spurts hit me in the face from different directions all at the same time, and little rivers of semen cascaded down my neck, over and between my breasts, onto my belly. Spurts spattered my breasts and flowed down my belly, over my mons and slit, and into Melissa's mouth. More and more cum followed these same rivers down between my legs, into Melissa's shiny jet black hair, down her face and into her mouth. There was so much that she let some cascade over her tongue and drip onto her own breasts. Three more spurts from different directions simultaneously exploded on my face and ran down my neck again. I got another one right between my eyes and the semen ran down the side of my nose and into the corner of my mouth.

Within two minutes, Janie and I had been plastered with at least thirty big loads of semen, maybe 150 spurts. Much of it now glazed our faces, and some still bubbled in our mouths. Some of it matted sticky strands of our hair together. More splattered our breasts and bellies, coated our labias and inner thighs. So much sperm had run down through my vulva onto Melissa's face that my cunt almost stuck to her face as I squatted down and forced my pussy onto her mouth and slid around and around. Janie was doing the same with Shannon who was sputtering bits of white cum out of her mouth whenever she could get a breath, which wasn't easy with Janie's sopping cunt gliding over and over her mouth and nose.

Finally the cumming stopped and all four of us stood up. The guys whooped and cheered. Janie and I looked like frosted pastry. All the cum was still wet, sticky, and running down our bodies. The strobe light made it all unearthly. Cum dripped from between our legs onto the floor. Shannon and Melissa, who hadn't actually taken any direct hits had had so much semen drip onto them that their faces were glazed too, and their pretty breasts, all shiny now with second-hand cum, shimmered with the flickering light. Melissa was still wearing her little cum-soaked thong, and it was still displaced, with her slit still exposed.

We should have been exhausted by now, but we still hadn't come down from that adrenaline rush.

"I don't suppose," Janie announced, "that any of you guys could get it up a third time, could you?" A few uncertain hands went up, but now I also saw the guy who had been the bouncer at the front door joining the group. It seemed so unfair that he had missed all the fun, but I learned later that it was a pledging ritual, and everyone had gone through similar penance at some time or other. He was the only person in the room now who wasn't naked and hadn't been laid at least once. Janie beckoned him up and together she and I helped him out of his clothes while the guys all clapped. He was already hard. Someone brought over the two good old mattresses and Janie and I lay down on our backs side by side, still covered and dripping and sticky.

Our legs were spread wide and our feet held up by several guys, our "fuck-me" stiletto heels still beckoning. The bouncer knelt and entered Janie first, pumped her a few times, then fucked me a little, and then Janie again He fucked us both this way, and again we had the little suspense of not knowing who would get the cum shot. Shannon straddled me in a sixty nine, and while I ate her out she slurped the bouncer's cock each time it slid in and out of me. Melissa positioned herself over Janie the same way, and Janie ran her tongue over and over Melissa's slit, licking off all the cum that had collected on it. Soon we heard the familiar sound and with several loud gasps the guy, who was now in Janie, pulled out and blasted into Melissa's open mouth. The second and third spurts got her face. Melissa sputtered and blew bubbles and welled a stream of semen out of her mouth onto Janie's vulva. Then she went at it with her whole face – mouth, nose, everything – mushing her face into Janie's sopping snatch.

After watching this, several of the other guys not surprisingly had gotten their erections back. This time it was Shannon who had her legs held apart while three guys fucked her in quick succession. The first guy came in her pussy, the second plunged in while the semen was still spilling out and filled up her pussy even more. When the third guy entered her, her cunt was so full of sperm that the big cock forced most of it out along itself and made a lot of squishing sounds that we could all hear even with the music still going. Then he came in her pussy too, and it just oozed. Melissa, her face slathered with the bouncer's cum and Janie's pussy essence, now knelt down and started eating the cum out of Shannon's cunt. She swiped a little on her hand and reached back and massaged it onto her own snatch. A guy now entered her from behind, his cock pushing the cum she had just lubed herself with ahead of itself into her cunt. He came inside her and two more guys followed, one again cumming in her vagina and the second guy blowing his load all over her ass. Shannon and Melissa then sixty-nined for a couple of minutes, sliding over each other's now slippery bellies, and sucking out semen from each other's fuck holes. After that, they entwined in a kind of scissors position with Melissa's right leg over Shannon's left, so that they could swoosh their gooey pussies against one another. I wished I had thought of that, but, hey, it wasn't too late.

Two guys positioned themselves side by side on their backs with erections pointing straight up. I impaled myself onto one of the stiff cocks, and watched as Janie lowered herself onto the other. Then we bounced up and down until first Janie's guy and then mine came in our pussies. We climbed off the guys, trying to keep as much as possible of the semen from leaking out of us. Then we tried the same scissors position we had just learned from the younger girls, and pressed and humped our sopping cunts together. It was so slippery and gooey and just plain sensual – our clits actually rubbed against one another with two guys' semen as a lubricant. I came in no time at all, and by the time Janie came I had cum a second time. We got up and went over to where Shannon and Melissa were still entwined in their squishy scissors position. Each of them had also come twice. While they continued to rub their pussies together, I sat on Shannon's face and Janie sat on Melissa's and we let all the cum we had held in drip from our cunts onto the two young coeds' faces. I continued to sit on Shannon's face and fucked it, while Janie squatted down and face-fucked Melissa. While our twats slid over their faces the two younger girls continued mushing their own sticky vulvae together.