All Comments on 'My Awakening Ch. 02'

by krazykylie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff!

You write very well. (See feedback.)

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 11 years ago
Delicious erotic detail!

Well-written and steaming hot. The masturbation scene is one of the best I've read on Lit. Nicely done!

Reiner43Reiner43almost 11 years ago
Fantastic sex story

Well written, erotic, compelling and just a perfect telling of the sexual thoughts and impulses in your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great writing, good story, very descriptive and believable. FTR there are many women in real life who have these same feelings. Some repress them and give with life, some act on them and then put away that part of their life. I am a " cocksman" such as Joel and I know 2 women who left their marriage because they weren't fulfilling their sexual needs in their marriage and decided to seek it elsewhere.it happens, especially now with women able to support themselves well. If they have the means, as in the story, one taste of what they are missing can have a dramatic effect.

StiffinKentStiffinKentover 6 years ago
Wow

Your descriptive writing with this two part series left me wanting more!

You are a vixen with words!

topdogotopdogoalmost 6 years ago
your writing

Just beautifully written ...The best...I hope you keep her going with stories of her sexual expierences...

FeelgoodSFFeelgoodSFalmost 6 years ago
Totally captivating

A great story, showing a woman's journey from mundane sex to being unleashed into willfully devouring an insatiable sexual appetite, inhibitions completely cast aside, and fueled by passion and overwhelming desire. The complete intimately and beautifully detailed description of the sexual encounter was truly a literary triumph, a carnal expression of personal lust gratification and an uncontrollable need to joyfully please - perfectly connected beings, in-to each others bodies, minds, and spirits, blissfully co-creating orgasms of mind-blowing proportions. Incredibly stimulating. Thank you for this wonderful story.

justhorny2justhorny2about 5 years ago
Great

descriptive sexual scenes that had me wishing I had a lover like her. Definitely write more of her experiences.

DiscreteEroticThoughtsDiscreteEroticThoughtsover 4 years ago
Please continue

You were right. Chapter 2 was even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
should have been a romance

Excellent writing, but somewhat of a letdown. This story would have made an excellent romance with the elimination of the Kenneth character and the heroine a lonely hearts single girl who finds true love. The love scene itself is beautifully written, but too short, and this story (chapter) needs a sequel.

mybob301mybob301over 1 year ago

I loved it you are a great writer of porn. well a freat write period! I would loved to have watched and joined in. I hope the story was real and that you are enjoying sex often.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the story, but I thought the ending was abrupt. You're writing for the scenes with Joel was awesome and got me very, ahem, excited. The jump to divorce seemed a bit abrupt. It would have been better have her explore ways of bringing the husband along. He could say "No," but you still would have been awakening yourself.

Judo_JessJudo_Jess11 months ago

Such an amazing story, reading this made me shiver.

PolishedNibPolishedNib3 months ago

A perfect story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkrazykylie@krazykylie
158 Followers
Since my early teens I've been reading stories of romance, advancing to a love for erotica as time went on. Only recently have I discovered that writing about my own thoughts and fantasies can be the biggest turn-on of all. I have an active imagination and a fascination for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Awakening Previous Part
My Awakening Series Info