All Comments on 'My Babysitter Ch. 03'

by GreenGale

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi there once more. Just finished up this short chapter. Loved it just the same but wished it could have been a bit longer, if you know what I mean, wink, wink, or was that wank, wank. on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story I love it but it's harder to find people to fuck me like the story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Super a good story maybe it continue with the mother and son getting more into it but it was really good thank you great story

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

It is so nice to read a story where the transgender girl does NOT have a huge 9 or 10 inch cock. The 4 inch hard-on that Annabelle sports sounds so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really like this series

with that being said, I agree with 4yourpleasureiam, and want more stories.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I love this series

Please let them marry and live as a loving sexy Trans couple. Mom can still visit and they can include her. I want a girl like her to take sailing away. Living a life of love and adventure. Making love, exploring and swimming in warm seas. Sailing nude and skinny dipping and other times sailing with friends we make along the way.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
You know they could get married

And live so happy as a tranny couple. Mom could still visit and have fun with them. I wish so much I had a sweet tranny to share my life. I go sailing often and have a boat big enough for a couple to live on. That would be how I would want to spend the rest of our life together, sailing, exploring and making love, skinny dipping and beach parties with other sailing couples.

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSover 6 years ago
All three parts supper

I loved the story so far. Hope you have more.

xxjannxxjannalmost 8 years ago
loved it !

do me/us a favor and write the next chapter.. this has got me going!

JosoJosoover 8 years ago
Annabelle has potential...

The relationship between Sam and Annabelle had potential, even if others were grafted in along the line. But, Mom the dominatrix and bondage...not so much. I still maintain a t-girl would be the perfect girlfriend. Female attributes, with a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

Unlike some other readers, I really enjoyed all the chapters so far, especially the 2nd chapter when Mom fucked you. My Mom is hot and I fantasize all the time about her fucking me. Chapter 3 reminded me of the first time a man fucked me bareback and came inside me. It felt weird actually but then I realized this is what a woman feels when a man fucks her -- and it made me feel wonderful to know that I was feeling just like a woman. Please continue the next chapters. If you include the father into the story it wouldn't bother me -- incest, especially a father feeding his cock to his son -- turns me on. Yes, I know I'm a sick fuck but I just love the hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

I really liked this series and would REALLY like it if you would continue it for another chapter or so. you haven't made a post in about 4-5 months so please choose to continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I actually loved the fact that the mom was in this as well, futa/incest is just amazing. It was well written and I really hope to see another chapter, I don't think I've ever been as turned on as I was reading this. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cute couple, more

you must continue this, its an adorable couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last place finish

I really liked the first chapter I even liked when the mom joined in but this chapter just felt really rushed for some reason but I do really like your stories just take time for detail -constructive critic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I really enjoed your first 3 installments....keep them coming...thanks.....bob

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Yea I agree with anonymous those were my exact same ratings also 5, 1, 1. Usually when there's a drop its not that drastic. But adding the mom to it was a major turnoff & I like incest stories. Her being there was weird for me & this chapter was weird too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5, 1, 1

Those are the star ratings I've given this series. The first installment was really good, and had the potential to be a beautiful love story. The rest of them have been beyond ludicrous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous