All Comments on 'My Bare Adventure'

by nakedSpirit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Isn't being naked illegal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Illegal Nudity?

If being naked is illegal, then we were all born illegally.

Public nudity might be another matter. As I understand it, in the UK at least, being naked is not illegal unless it causes offense to others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sex

you could of told us your sex at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good work

it reminded me of my first forays into 'nude runs'.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
interesting

Definitely well written. I am guessing you deliberately omitted the sex of the character so that anyone reading it could substitute themselves in his/her place. A gamble in that some reading this might have wanted to visualize the scenes with the opposite sex as the main character. But very good job anyway.

4 stars.

falcon29falcon29over 11 years ago
Been There, Done That

Alaska may be sparsely populated, and you can go 'naked hiking' in the summer in a lot of places. However, in a town, in the winter, it's a lot more exciting (though of shorter duration due to the cold), even if you're alone. It's even more fun if you take a friend of the opposite gender along. Maybe I should write about that some day.

nakedSpiritnakedSpiritover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys and girls. I have more stories which I will post in future, probably with more effort on the storytelling part, as this story was just a copy of a confession post to another site, and as such wasn't all it could be. But I thought it was worth posting anyway, and I'm pleased to hear that many of you agree.

And yes, the omission of gender was deliberate. It lets everyone imagine the protagonist however they like, and I think it works well enough in this instance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Send more experiences

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
yes

you have to keep writing

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Gender?

Nice story, very exciting, but you neglected to mention whether you are a man or a woman. Did your adventure get you hard, or get you wet? It does make a difference when reading the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous