My Beautiful Jolene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cat meowing.

A CAT MEOWING?

They both shifted their heads, as the sudden sound of a crying cat, ripped them from their special moment, like a hand slapping you awake in the midst of a wonderful dream.

Next to their feet, they saw a small, sand-colored, tabby cat. On the top of his head, were three noticeable scratches, and over his back and belly, were more unpleasant scrapes. This cat has been through a fight. Or a struggle.

"hoooo, you poor cat..." Jolene got up from her sit, and kneeled down, next to the cat. She brushed her hand against his soft coat, and a look of compassion washed over her angelic face.

David got up from his sit as well, and he also felt some aching in his heart at the sight of the injured feline. He noticed the black collar around the cat's neck, and a small silver pendant, which was hanging from it.

"Jolene, look at that pendant, around his neck. Something is engraved there."

Jolene brushed the fur around his neck, exposing his collar. She grabbed the pendant under his neck, and read:

"Joe Pepper. 9764 Jeopardy Lane."

David crouched next to Jolene and lightly patted on the cat's back. A soft summer breeze puffed through Jolene's long, golden, hair, and David could feel a few strings of her hair brush his cheek. It felt so good, for just a moment, David forgot where he was. He then lowered his head, and stared directly at the turquoise marble eyes of the poor cat.

"Joe Pepper? Is this your name?"

The cat just looked at David and Jolene and shifted his pupils from one to the other, looking very much like a baby, trying to figure out the art of talking.

"9764 Jeopardy Lane..." David murmured, as he got up on his feet and tilted his head backwards.

"You know where it is David?" Jolene asked, with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I know where it is. It's like a twenty minute drive from here. Poor cat must have run away from home, or lost his owners, I guess."

"Yes, and looks like he's been in a fight or two. But I bet Joe Pepper put up a fight of his own. Didn't you, Joe Pepper?"

The cat purred at Jolene, and licked her hand, forcing her to giggle with her heart warming voice.

David looked at the empty bench, where he and Jolene sat just a moment ago. The outline of their figures still looked fresh in the darkness. He wondered if he was, in fact, just a second away from kissing this beautiful person, next to him, or maybe it was just an exaggeration his mind produced. He felt like that moment will never return again. As if it was god's way of bearing him the news that David was not meant to be with Jolene. And instead of sending rains and thunders like in biblical times, he sent a cat. A cat by the name of Joe Pepper. Suddenly David's thoughts shifted to Joe Pepper again, and he felt like if, at least he won't win Jolene's heart tonight, he might as well do right by the cat and return him back home.

"I should probably return this poor fella back home," David said quietly, and Jolene nodded in return. "If you want, I can drop you of at your folk's place before... you know..." in his mind he begged dearly that she would turn him down on his offer and continue the ride with him.

Jolene cocked her eyebrow at David, and put both her hands over her waist.

"I'm not leaving you that quickly, David Cullen. Nope, I want to see Joe Pepper goes home first."

David smiled at her and the smile broke on her face again, and suddenly the night looked younger and brighter to David.

"Okay, I'd like that allot."

Jolene picked up the cat after giving him the customary "Here kitty kitty" chants, and they were on their way to the Plymouth.

David looked at Jolene carrying the cat like a baby in her arms, and thought to himself that it must have been one of the weirdest first dates he or she have ever had. He looked up at the dark heavens; the moon was almost full, and tiny dots of shiny stars, millions of them, splattered all over the skies. They all seemed to look down a David and sing to him, in a way that only he could hear them. They all sang the same thing: kiss her, David, kiss her.

David stooped his head, averting his eyes from the stars. He wasn't sure they were going to get their wish. Or his...

*****

During the drive, Joe Pepper napped at the backseat of the car, and David found himself babbling on and on about his math studies. He couldn't believe someone would actually listen to him talk about the Bolzano--Weierstrass theorem, with such intent enthusiasm. He tried to stop himself and change subject, but his mouth seemed to ramble on and on, and Jolene actually looked interested. Probably out of courtesy, he thought.

"Jesus, Jolene, I can't believe you are actually listening to me talking about this boring stuff. I'm real sorry..."

"I'll be honest by telling you that I understood about five percent of what you said, and even that five percent is a bit vague," She said smiling, "but you talk about it with such passion and clarity that it's a joy listening to you. You could be one great teacher some day, David."

David cheeks reddened and a tight lipped smile donned on his face.

The traffic light switched to red, and David hit the brakes paddle. He looked at Joe Pepper (what a funny name for a cat, he thought), and he looked so peaceful resting at the back seat of the car.

"Poor cat," He whispered. "I bet tomorrow is owner would take him to the vet and by next week Joe Pepper won't remember any of this."

"You think so, David? You think he has good owners?"

David took his hands of the wheel and shifted his upper body towards the back seat. He brushed his hands, over the cat's reddish fur.

"Yes, I do. Probably belongs to a sweet little girl, who would hug him as soon as she sees him. Maybe even, Joe Pepper has a Mrs. Pepper." He turned his face to Jolene with a gentle smile on his face. "I bet this cat would have just a--"

Jolene kissed him.

It only lasted a couple of seconds, but in David head it felt like an eternity. The stars above him seemed brighter suddenly, even satisfied. His heart was like bouncing ball of fire, trying to cool off. Her lips were soft and warm- they felt so wonderful on his flesh. It was a thousand times more glorious than he could ever imagine.

David sat dazed at his seat, and tried to replay the kiss over and over again in his head. The all world froze around him and he felt like he was on a different reality all of a sudden. He heard Jolene's voice and there was annoying horn sound at the background, but it all sounded muted to him.

"David?" Jolene whispered.

"Yes?" David snapped back to reality.

"The light changed. It's green."

David looked at the traffic light, and then realized the guy at the car behind him was honking his horn angrily at him.

"Ho, Jesus," David flustered in his seat and hit the gas pedal.

Jolene giggled at his awkward nervousness, and put her hand over his thigh and squeezed it gently.

There are some moments in life you can never expect and can never dictate. Having your first kiss with the woman of your dreams, at the pause of a red light, while you were on your way of returning and injured cat to his owners- was one of them.

And now it's time to see Joe Pepper back home.

*****

There was no little girl waiting for Joe Pepper at 9764 Jeopardy Lane. But there was a young married couple who were ecstatic to see Joe Pepper back home, after he disappeared on them three days ago, when they took him along for their picnic.

David almost asked them, where they got that ridicules name like Joe Pepper, before the guy introduced himself as Martin Pepper. Then David just sighed in relief, thankful that he kept his lip bitten.

The wife, her name was Andrea, was really worried about the cat's condition and she told David and Jolene she would take him to the vet first thing in the morning.

The couple asked David and Jolene to stay for a while, maybe drink some coffee, but they decided to decline, stating it was getting late and that they were just happy the cat was back home.

After exchanging goodbyes, David and Jolene headed back to the car, which David parked at a lonesome parking lot, just a couple of minutes of walk from the Peppers. They both felt satisfied and happy, as if the return of the cat back home was more than just a good deed, it was more like a crusade they had to fulfill as a couple. Something spectacular that could only happen to you with a special person at your side.

Jolene grabbed David's hand, and squeezed it tightly as they walked towards the car.

When they reached the car, they could only hear the sounds of crickets chirping at the darkness. The Plymouth was standing under a street light that casted a dim-blue light, as if the car was the centerpiece of the entire parking lot.

David and Jolene looked at each other; both appeared to be mesmerized by the other. The felt like they were drowning in the silence. They were drowning in each other's eyes. They were drowning, until they held one another closely-- and then they kissed.

It was long kiss this time, one that actually felt much shorter than it really was. And when their lips finally pulled a part, so they could breathe and relax, all they could do his long for that kiss one more time. So they kissed again.

David was leaning against his car and Jolene was pressed tightly to his body. They looked like that young couple they saw kissing outside "Club River", a couple of hours ago. David put his hand on her cheek and gazed intently into her blue eyes, which sparkled like two gems. His other hand brushed over her back with soft motions.

Jolene was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

David felt her hand sliding under his shirt and caressing his body. The heat radiated from both of them, until they were a burning entity.

Jolene reached for his belt buckle, and she started to untie it. David felt a huge lump in his throat freezing in its place, as her hands traveled to his more intimate areas. When he and Jolene kissed again, he knew it was a special type of kiss this time. It was an inviting kiss. A kiss that foreshadowed the act of sex- something which David had no experience in. He could never imagine this date to go in this direction, but now that it did, it felt inevitable, and right.

Jolene stuffed her hands inside his pants and under his shorts, and David could feel that familiar stiffening feelings, only this time it was in the hands of a beautiful woman. She stroked his penis lightly, and looked at David with a hungry grin on her face.

David felt he was becoming red, in his face and underneath. He took his hands and reached under Jolene's dress, waiting for just a second, to be scorned for moving too fast or acting inappropriately, but there was no scorn. He reached with his own hand under her panties and he began to massage her as well.

Jolene closed her eyes and panted.

David looked at her with astonishment; only in his dreams he was able to make a woman react this way. And this was like a dream, like fantasy. A fantasy with a real dream girl, with real feelings, with real bodies.

"I want you inside me, David," Jolene whispered. Her breath was coming out of her mouth- hot and steamy.

David's body shook with the feeling of anxiety. He prepared himself his all life for this moment, but it caught him off guard. He felt the pressure of wanting to please her, and he knew he was inexperienced.

Jolene lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties. She then relieved David from his pants and shorts as well, and David could feel the fresh air breeze at his erection.

"Jolene," he said and then halted with a long pause. "I've never done this before..."

Jolene looked at him, and her face looked bright and beautiful, her eyes looked like two burning suns.

"Me neither, David. Me neither."

They stared at each other, both virgins, both feeling love for the person in front of them. They embraced and kissed with more passion than before.

Jolene dropped to her knees and gave him oral pleasure. David knees trembled with the amazing sensation he was feeling. He cocked his head backwards and took a few deep breaths into his lungs. Her lips felt so tender on his penis, he could feel his orgasm building in his loins.

Jolene grabbed his car keys from the pocket of his pants that were crumpled at his feet. She got up and opened the doors to the backseat of the car and entered inside.

When David stepped in front of the opened door and peeked inside the backseat, his mouth filled with saliva and his heart raced even harder.

Jolene was lying with open legs, and her dress was raised up to her belly. Her panties were tossed on the floor somewhere and David got a clear view of Jolene's wonderfulness. He kneeled in front of her spread legs and slowly moved his head towards her crotch.

David kissed her inner thighs, working his way from the knee to the intersection of the legs. He kissed her right and left thigh, leaving warm spit behind him, as a trail of his mouth. The aroma down there was intoxicating, and he filled his lungs with her odor. Jolene quivered with excitement; she could feel his breath brushing against her vagina's lips and pubic hair.

At first he was a little timid, but after catching his breath, and recalling how easily and amazingly Jolene just did it to him, he stuck out his tongue and he began to lick Jolene's warm vagina. He could feel the lips of her opening, becoming moist, more and more, each time his tongue brushed it.

Jolene moaned and lightly grabbed his head with her hand. She drove his head further in, and David tasted her amazing juices, spewing from within her. His heart was like a thundering fist, and his erection was harder than ever. He could feel her vagina radiating warmth at his penis, welcoming it in. He wanted it so much.

He took off his shirt and stepped, in full, inside the car, completely naked.

They kissed for a long time, their tongues stroking against each other and exchanging warm saliva. David slid his hands under the fabric of her scooped neck dress, and massaged her breast. He could feel her nipple erecting under the palm of his hand, and feeling like a fresh raspberry between his fingers. Jolene squirmed beneath him and he felt her body heaving up and down, like a big warm heart.

"Slip it inside me." She whispered with a heavy breathing voice.

David thrust his pelvis forward, until he felt the tip of his penis brushing the soft lips of Jolene's tight vagina. He slowly pushed it inside, and he could feel Jolene's legs tremble under him. His own legs were trembling just the same.

Muffled sounds of pain and pleasure escaped from Jolene's mouth. David looked at her face- it was sweaty and her eyes were a bit teary. He felt like he known her and cared for her his entire life. It was a strange feeling to have, but it burned inside him deeply. Jolene opened her eyes and she looked at David smiling as if she was reading his thought or thinking the same thing. They kissed again, and David pushed deeper inside her.

He never figured his dad's old Plymouth, would be the backdrop of his first love-making, but it felt great just the same.

After a while they both felt more comfortable and David quickened his rhythm. The loud moans of pleasure were ripping through the silence of the empty lot. Jolene clenched her nails at David's bare back, feeling his sweat dripping from his body and mixing with her own.

David felt her vagina tightening against the shaft of his penis, his own muscles contracting with delight. Her pelvis moved back and forth, adjusting to his rhythm. Inside her it felt so good and so pleasurable; he wanted that moment to last forever.

They kissed unstoppably, sucking at the necks, kissing under the ears. David could feel his orgasm building inside him, feeling it was only seconds from being unleashed. He drew out his penis from her warm pocket and shot his semen outside, over her belly and over the cushions of his car seat. He collapsed on top of her. They both breathed heavily, feeling both their hearts bouncing of each other.

"It was amazing," Jolene whispered.

David looked at her with a passionate stare. "It was. You were wonderful. You ARE wonderful."

"Bet you didn't expect to do it for the first time, at the back seat of your car," She said smiling and her face was radiating with sweat and ecstasy.

"Let's hope, for your own good, that Joe Pepper didn't leave any surprises on the seat..."

Jolene burst out with laughter and she softly smacked his body with her fists.

The sound of crickets seemed to fade away and all they could hear was the sound of their own breathing. They felt detached from the rest of the world, as if it was only them, the car, the stars and the moon. And the stars and the moon did seem brighter at that moment.

A moment so special, it will never be forgotten.

*****

David felt the Merlot warming under his hands.

He was standing closer to the house's front door than he originally thought. The skies even seemed to darken a little, as he took his stroll down memory lane.

Finally, there was light, illuminating from the window at the front of the house. The front door open, and a beautiful, golden haired, figure stepped out, brightening the neighborhood with her smile and presence.

In front of her stood an old man, with his face drooped down like an exhausted hound dog. He was wearing a brown rain coat, and at his hands he held a bottle of wine. His thin white hair had fallen over his forehead, and his eyes looked like two red spots.

"Can I help you, sir?" the woman asked kindly.

"Ho, I'm so sorry. I just looked at the house and lost track of everything..."

The woman looked at him perplexed. "Is everything okay, sir?"

David looked at the young woman and smiled gently. His old face wrinkling around his lips.

"Yes, everything is fine. Do you believe that some forty-five years ago, I picked up my beautiful Jolene for our first date, from this very house you live in ma'am?"

The young woman's eyes widened. "Really, you met your wife here? This is where she lived?"

"Yes. Well, my late wife that is. Last spring she succumbed to a severe case of pneumonia, and left this retired old college professor alone" he said with soft words, his eyes traveled sideways.

"Ho, I'm so sorry to hear that sir," the woman said with compassion.

"Yes, well, Jolene lived a wonderful life. There's no taking that away from here..."

The young woman felt a sad knot in her belly. The images of her own husband and parents flooded her mind. The house was in her family for the last ten years, before her parents moved out and left it to her and her husband to build a family in. And suddenly, one sunny day, an old man stepped in-front of her house and told her that he met his late wife some forty-five years ago at the very house she lives in.

"Why don't you come inside, sir? Maybe you could stay for some coffee..."

David shook his head, giving her a kind smile.

"Ho, no ma'am. I was just on my visiting my grandchild; he lives about ten minutes from here." He held up the bottle of Merlot he brought for dinner. "I just had to stop here and look at this house one more time."

"Well, if you are ever in the neighborhood again, please feel free to knock on our door. I'm sure my husband would love to hear your story."

David waved the woman goodbye, and continued to walk down the street.

The moon became slightly visible, as the darkness of the night grew heavier and heavier. David looked up at the moon and smiled.

You lived a wonderful life, he thought.

A wonderful life.

12