All Comments on 'My Beloved Ch. 02'

by quotidian01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just terrible

Throw the bitch out. And pray that she bounces hard on her way to the curb. What a ridiculous, implausible piece of garbage this story was. A complete waste of time. Can I vote zero?

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls sissy.

I still stand by comments I made on the first chapter. This sissy slut needs his little boi clit in chastity. And not just for the show, but 24/7 for weeks at a time. His little balls will swell and his goo will leak and drip out of the cage. Proof will be on his panties. Also taking him to a ABS on a busy Saturday night and have him in a booth to learn how to suck off cocks and swallow loads. As his little clit trys to get hard. Train his sissy pussy with a 7 inch vibrator then have her get her pussy fucked and bred like a slut in the ABS booth. Or turn her over to a couple of will hung she males to keep for a a weekend of training and breeding.

JamesRichJamesRichalmost 10 years ago
The Author Is Too Involved

Quotidian is too involved with the story to write it is if it was going to be read by others. He definitely wants this to happen to him so he doesn't develop the story or any of the characters. There's no humiliation if you want this to happen anyway. Give the story some room to breathe, develop the characters then put yourself in the middle to be humiliated in front of a large audience.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
depressing tale

Pretty sad story about abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous