All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Cock Pt. 02'

by jr29406sc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
Still Nice

But you need to ether make him respect you, or find one that will. You can still be his bitch if you want, but he needs to resect you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its ok but

Where exactly did that whole "childhood friends" dynamic go?

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Fuck Ray.

Some best friend, that bastard. He should get a taste of his own medicine -- the kid should roll over, roll Ray over, and butt-fuck him with no delay to let him soften up his ass-tube. Then we'd see if Ray thought raping was as much fun on the receiving end.... OTOH -- the kid might in fact like getting raped. Shit.....

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Love it

I wish my best friend from high school had done this to me sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Mindless Rape!

Best-friends Really?? There is nothing Hot or Sexy about being disrespected and physically hurt... RAPED by a supposed best-friend!!! Fucking Garbage writing!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago

I liked pt 1 better because I am a cocksucker. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, but not into being forced to take it in the ass.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 4 years ago
Another HOT Story

I read some of the other comments on your story - clearly some of the readers don't get what makes this so hot - there's clearly a dominance factor - one boy gets off on the dominance of the other - from submitting and sucking to now receiving his best friend's incredible cock. Sex is as much in the mind as in the action but both, in this story, at least from my perspective are HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Rwa4768: Is it true that you're a vigilant cocksucker? If so, I'd love to test your skillset. I reside in the midwest. How about you? I'm thick, black, and uncut. My coordinates are 6'30/733_!444. Don't be afraid to hit me up if you're seriously interested in my offer. My name is BlackSack1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are right, your ass is now HIS pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous