My Best Friend's Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
It has been so long since they have been with anyone.
1.4k words
4.62
47.2k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was regaining my composure, Stef slid off of me and walked into the bathroom; her body flowing more than moving. After a few minutes of wondering what I had just let happen, I stood up and removed my shirt, then walked over and stood in the doorway watching her wash her face. She was bent slightly over the sink, her pretty ass extended slightly. With the washcloth over her face, she didn't notice me until I walked up behind her and ran my arms up her back to her shoulders.

I though she would jump or something but she just dropped the washcloth, closed her eyes and stood up straight against me. I reached down and wrapped by arms around her waist. I know she could feel my cock, neither hard nor flaccid, as it rested in the cleavage between her cheeks. She covered my hands with hers and moaned quietly; I could feel her back vibrate against my chest. I looked into the mirror to find that her eyes were closed.

Her fingers intertwined with mine and she moved our hands slowly up along her belly until they were covering her breasts. She gave a soft squeeze to encourage me then let my hands go. As I continued to caress her, she placed her hands on the counter top. I leaned forward and kissed her neck; she tilted her head slightly to give me more room. With every kiss, I massaged her breasts firmly. I looked into the mirror again and saw every man's fantasy.

While my hands continued to massage her breasts, Stef's hands had moved off of the counter top and were both reaching between her thighs. I could feel her feet moving and could see her hands reaching lower. Although her eyes were still closed, I could see the look of intensity and concentration on her face as her hands moved slowly up and down through her dark hair. Her motions were slow and deliberate; sometimes her hands moved in long strokes and others just her fingers would bend slightly. Her moaning grew louder as her breathing increased.

I uncovered her breasts with my hand and used my finger and to lightly squeeze her nipples. I thought they were hard and excited before but doing this made them even harder. With every squeeze, Stef ground her ass against my cock and her hands continued moving on her soft hair. I covered her breasts again, giving them a final gentle squeeze before running my hands down to her belly. As I moved still lower I covered her hands with mine, following her motion between her legs. I pushed my hips against her ass as my hands moved away from hers and reached the sides of her waist.

I looked in the mirror to find her eyes open and filled with desire. She leaned forward so she could reach between her legs and I felt her fingers touch my scrotum. She wiggled her fingers against my skin and smiled, then moved her arms forward and leaned against the counter top on her elbows. I stepped back from her, freeing my cock from the tight space between us.

She raised her head to look at me in the mirror. My face was asking the question that she answered.

"It okay Uncle Kyle. I want you so much. Please."

"It's been a long time since I done this with anyone Stef."

"For me too... make love to me please. It's okay, really it is."

She turned to face the mirror as she raised her ass slightly while I bent my knees. I could feel the hairs tickling the tip of my cock as I moved toward her. She lowered her head and pushed her hips backward into me as I moved mine forward. Then what I wanted so badly finally happened.

The tip of my cock felt her outer lips part as I slid down between them until I was at her opening. Her pressure back into me and the moisture she had already produced made it easy to enter her. She was pushing harder, wanting all of me inside her but I wanted to remember this feeling so I moved slowly. The warmth and wetness slowly engulfed every inch of me. With each slight forward motion of my hips, I experienced what I could only have dreamed of before. With my final movement I found her hips against mine. She leaned back hard, being sure that she had taken all of me.

"So good," I heard her say. "It feels so good with you inside me."

I began to move my hips slowly from her, reaching the point of near exit before moving myself inside her once again. With every thrust forward, she pushed herself against me. As long as it had been for both of us, I was amazed at how slowly we progressed. It was lovemaking, not lust or sex. My hands caressed her hips as I moved within her. She produced sounds of desire and not words. It was an exercise in caring for each other.

As I looked in the mirror, I could see her head was still down on her arms. I could see myself behind her, my hands on her hips as I moved within her. The sides of her breasts were visible, as they moved in rhythm with our bodies. I could have stayed this way forever if her voice had not broken the silence.

"Faster ... faster please...I'm going to cum ... please let me cum."

My pace increased and hers followed. It was as if I was trying to push my body all the way through hers. I could feel the end of her pussy against the head of my cock with each thrust. Her muscles were squeezing, rubbing tightly against me as I moved ever faster. She pushed harder and harder against me. I pulled harder on her hips. It was all I could do to hold on to her. Having cum so recently, I knew this orgasm would be all hers.

"Oh ........oh ...... now ..... " she screamed and I could feel her juices flowing over my cock. The gush of moisture surprised me and stimulated me as I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze me, then release me. She released sounds that she had held inside during years of abstinence. I held her hip tightly as I felt her knees start of bend. I could feel the warmth of your juices running down the inside of my legs.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," she begged as her orgasm continued to flood over her. With every push into her, I could feel her body shudder anew. With a loud moan, the last wave of orgasm shuddered through her. I could feel her weight shift to her arms as she leaned forward, my cock still hard inside her.

When she looked up in the mirror at me she was crying. My feelings immediately went from the pleasure of what we had just shared to concern for her.

"It's okay Stef, really. Don't cry honey."

"I know ...it's just that it's been so long and I have been so lonely and now ....."

I stepped away from her, feeling my cock slide softly out of her embrace. As she stood, I turned her to me. It was an awkward movement with my erection still at full staff against my belly, but I pulled her closely toward me and wrapped my arms around her, trying to enfold her in some sort of protective space.

"It will be okay Stef. Don't be sad."

"I'm not sad Uncle Kyle. That was so wonderful... I haven't felt like a real woman in so long ... I'm just so happy you could be the one to make me feel that way again. I'm sorry for crying ....it's just ......"

"I know Stef...I loved being with you too. I'm glad I could make you feel so good again."

She stared up at me for the eternity that is a lover's glance then rose up to kiss me. Our lips met with gentleness as I held her tightly. When our kiss had ended, she again took my hand and led be back into the bedroom.

"Come lay down with me and hold me, please" she whispered. She pulled back the bedspread and we slid our bodies between the cool sheets. She lay on her back and closed her eyes, the slightest hint of a smile on her lips. My head was on the pillow beside her, watching as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.