My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like it to me."

I just shook my head. These discussions and needling sessions had been going on for as long as I could remember. It was almost as if the two of them liked to get each other ticked off just to see their reaction. Don't let that fool you into thinking they didn't care. They would both fight tooth and nail to protect their sibling. When Amy's boyfriend cheated on her and they broke up it was all she could do to keep Jase from hunting him down and doing something to make him "pay for hurting his sister."

"Here. Maybe we should watch this then!" Amy shot back at Jase, flipping back to the guide and scrolling down to some soft porn movie that was playing on the satellite.

"Yeah, that's a lot better." Jase said with a grin, looking at the picture of two busty young ladies sucking hungrily on the cock of a guy lying on a lounge chair by a pool.

"There's not plot here, just sex sex sex."

"And your point is?"

"Fine, why don't you just whip it out and jack off to it if you think it's all that good." She said hotly.

"For the same reason you don't strip down and play with yourself watching those chick flicks," Jase answered, a grin still on his face as he paid more attention to the TV than his sister.

"Really? You'd just whip it out if I wasn't here?" Amy asked him with a scowl on her face.

"Why, are you saying the only reason you don't finger yourself to a chick flick is that you're not alone? Hell don't let that stop you," he said with a laugh. "I'm sure Scott wouldn't mind seeing that either, would you Scott?"

"Hey don't get me involved in this," I responded. "This sounds like brother and sister fight to me."

"Come on, Scott. Whip it out here and jack it off. I'm sure no one will mind," Amy shot back.

"I don't think so," I answered, hoping she would let it drop there.

"Awwwww come on. Maybe mom will come up and suck it for you."

"Damn Amy. That wasn't fair. If you wanna be pissed at men, be pissed at em, but don't take it out on Scott," Jase said in my defense.

"Why not? Guys don't care about emotions and all that right? I mean sex is sex right? Maybe I should just go have sex with him right now. You wouldn't care. It's just sex, right?" she said to Jase, getting up from the sofa and staring straight at him.

"Hey if you want to get naked in front of Scott go ahead. I doubt you will, but have at it, I don't care." Jase chided back.

Amy stood looking at her brother with her mouth hanging open in shock. That was clearly not the response she expected.

"Hey Scott. Nothing personal, but if she wants to have sex, that's up to you. In fact," he said looking back at his sister, "I dare you right now to get naked and climb in his lap. In fact, I'll even give you twenty bucks if you'll ride his cock!" Jase said with a laugh.

"JASON! HOW COULD YOU!" Amy shouted at him. "Don't you care if I screw your best friend?"

"Hey, who am I to stop him. I've seen you getting out of the shower before, you're not bad looking. If you want to have sex with him, go for it."

I watched her mouth open and close several times, trying to work out what exactly to say to his response. After nearly a half minute of utter silence she stormed from the room, tossing the channel changer onto the sofa as she walked past.

"Wonder what got into her. I haven't seen her this worked up about sex since, well that guy in high school tried to do her on that date. You remember, the baseball player?"

"Oh yeah. I remember. He thought he was going to get into her pants and instead he got a kick in the nuts," I answered.

"Yeah, that's the guy," he said, looking back down at his book. "You wanna leave this on or go back to something mindless?"

"I don't care one way or the other," I answered, going back to calculating the next formula I had to do for my homework.

As hard as I tried to concentrate on the homework, the video where one of the gals was now on her hands and knees, getting pounded from behind, had my cock tenting my shorts up under the book, my mind filled with how Misses K's tits looked when they were swinging. I might have even gotten up and changed the channel if I could have done so without my very obvious hard on being so prominent. As it was I could hide it under my books and he wouldn't know, well, not until his sister came into the room again.

The short denim skirt she had been wearing were both gone, and had been replaced with a towel wrapped around her body, the material crossed over and tucked together above her tits. "Ok Scott. Put the books aside. You wanna fuck? Now's your chance!" she said, standing between me and the TV, her hands on her hips and her feet set slightly apart.

"Huh?" Both Jase and I responded at the same time.

"You heard me. Come on. Move the books. Or don't you want to fuck? Maybe there's someone else in the house you'd prefer to be fucking?"

"Wait a sec...." I started to say.

"Uh uh. Now or never. Move the books and get those shorts off." She said as she reached up and pulled the towel off, revealing her completely shaved and nude body. She stood in front of me expectantly for long seconds before she stepped forward, grabbing at my books and tossing them on the ground next to me, exposing the huge hard on I had inside my shorts. "Well, at least it's a big one!" She said, reaching for my shorts and trying to tug them down. "You gonna help or what?"

"Hell..." I started to say.

"That's what I thought. Just a chicken shit." She said angrily, walking over to where the towel lay and picking it up. She started to wrap it around her body.

"I'm not a chicken shit. I just never expected you to come barging in here naked expecting me to just whip it out," I said defensively.

"Fine, well here I am. You want to fuck or not?" She asked, standing with the towel wrapped around herself again.

"Okay, fine! Here you go." I answered, lifting myself on the recliner enough to push my athletic shorts down to my knees, exposing my hard on, sticking straight up. "You wanna fuck it, be my guest."

"Holy shit." She breathed as she watched my hard on wiggle slowly with my heartbeat.

"Damn Scott. Hung like a horse. No wonder the girls in high school liked you so much." Jase said from where he was sitting across the room. "Ok sis. Twenty says you can't get it in."

The reference to money for sex seemed to shake her from the stupor she had slipped into. She looked at her brother and then back at me. "You serious?" she asked no one in particular.

"One hundred percent. You get that into you, I'll give you twenty bucks," Jase said.

"I don't know if I can," Amy said. She had always been a pretty petite young woman, and her comment made me wonder if she were equally petite in other areas.

"Now look who's scared. This was your idea, remember?" Jase chided her.

"Oh hell!" She swore quietly. "I don't want to hear anything from anybody! Is that clear?" she said as she moved toward me.

I sat there and watched as she climbed onto the chair over me, balancing herself effortlessly on the soft cushion with one foot on either side of my hips. Her childhood gymnastics training seemed to be serving her well as she squatted down over my cock, reaching down between her legs to rub my engorged head between her lips. I was surprised at just how wet she was as she started spreading her juices around my head with her soft protruding inner lips.

I was kind of surprised how different her pussy looked than her mothers. I had always just assumed that they would look much the same, but where Misses K had only a small amount of her inner lips protruding from her fat outer lips, her daughter had much more protruding, and her outer lips were much flatter and less prominent. This was also the first time I really paid any attention to her tits, each the size of a large orange, looking very firm and round now that they were only inches from my face. Her areola were each slightly oblong in shape with large round nipples protruding from the center of the dark pink ovals, each nipple only sticking out about half of its diameter.

"Ohhhhh damn you're big," she hissed softly as she started to sit down on my head, the pressure mounting on my head as she let more and more of her weight rest on me. "Ohhhhhh SHIT!" she squeaked as my fat cockhead finally worked in past the entrance to her tunnel, spreading her tunnel wide as she held herself up over me.

She began to bounce herself very slowly, up and down, only an inch or so at a time as she slowly worked me deeper and deeper into her pussy, her breathing deep and ragged with little gasps and squeaks emanating from her lips as she slowly bounced more and more of me into her.

"Ohmygod," she breathed as she finally settled her firm round ass on my thighs. "I can't believe I got that whole thing inside me."

"I can't either sis. I guess I owe you a twenty," Jase said as he sat and watched his sister start to stroke up and down my shaft, slowly at first but then with more speed as I brought my hands up to her round tits and began squeezing and teasing them. "Ok sis. You made your point," Jase said from his chair.

"If you think I'm stopping now, you're nuts." she gasped as she continued to ride up and down my cock. "Fuck he's big. I wish Frank had been this big."

"If he was, he'd just have been a bigger prick," Jase said loudly.

"Yeah, he would, wouldn't he?" Amy laughed back. She looked down at me with a very odd look on her face, as if suddenly she understood something secret that she was going to hide and keep to herself. But up and down she continued, stroking my cock and slowly driving both of us up the slope toward orgasm.

"Well, you can stop any time sis." Jase said again.

"What's the matter, not getting your turn?" Amy called back, not bothering to look away from my eyes. "I guess if you want I can come do you next."

"Not hardly!" Jase shot back as he climbed out of the chair.

"That'll teach him." Amy said as she continued to ride me, Jase stalking from the room in a huff.

"Teach him for what?"

"For daring me. He should know by now I can't turn down a dare."

"What if he did know that?" I asked her.

"In that case, he should have expected this. Ohhhh damn you feel good. Now I know why Mom did what she did."

"I'm glad." Misses K said from the doorway.

"Oh Shit! Misses K!" I said, letting go of Amy's tits and trying to stop her motion by grabbing her hips.

"Don't stop Scott, unless you want Amy to slug you. Just keep going. Here, do this honey!" she said, stepping forward and pushing Amy's back to lean her toward me, aiming one of her firm tits toward my mouth. "He knows exactly what to do with that."

I did too. I sucked it quickly into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around her nipple before sucking to draw it long and closing my teeth around it gently.

"OHHHHH SHIT!" Amy squealed as I tugged her nipple, sliding my teeth across it before letting it slip from my mouth and moving to the other one.

"OHHHHH DAMN!" she squealed as I drew the second nipple between my teeth, my now free hands roaming her body, one on her backside and the other worming down between her legs to stroke her clit. "Oh God...OH GOD!" she squealed as her orgasm started to wash over her, her legs trembling and shaking as she tried to keep moving. Finally she had to just stop and sit on me, her body quivering as she gasped for breath.

"Damn that was good." She said after a long pause.

"You're not going to stop now, are you?"

"Well, yeah, why not?" Amy asked.

"Well, for one thing Scott hasn't finished yet, and for another, if you stop now you're missing the best part."

"What part is that?"

"The after!" Misses K said emphatically. "Climb off...Come on."

"Okay," Amy said as she let her mother help her off my lap.

"You too Scottie. Come on, up."

"Yes maam." I replied politely.

She led us over to the sofa and bent her daughter over the back of the sofa, facing the porn movie that was still playing. "Now fuck her from behind, nice long hard strokes." Misses K coaxed, pushing my bare ass to force my cock back into her daughter's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh my god." Amy moaned as I started pushing deep into her, each stroke slapping her ass slightly and driving my head against the end of her tunnel. "Sweet Jesus I think it's going to make me cum again."

"Not again, just more." Misses K said, standing beside me and stroking my ass between strokes into Amy's pussy. Misses K lifted her shirt, reached behind her to unclasp her bra and then freed her big tits, lifting one and pressing the nipple to my mouth. "Suck it baby." She whispered as I continued to stroke in and out of Amy's pussy.

"Oh god. Gonna cum." I grunted around her nipple as my balls tightened, quickly moving toward inevitable release.

Misses K didn't pay any attention, she was busy unsnapping her walking shorts. She let them slide down her legs and then pulled my hand to her pussy, shoving it down the front of her panties and driving my fingers between her legs. "Make me cum baby." She begged in a whisper, pulling my hand hard against her pussy as she started humping her hips against my hand.

"OHHHHHH FUCKING A!" Amy squealed again as her body trembled. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as it tried to milk cum from my cock. It was all I could take, my hand in Misses K's pussy, my mouth on one of her fantastic tits and my cock plunging into Amy's pussy. Pretty much the most perfect thing I could think of at that moment.

"AWWWWWG!" I groaned loudly as my body convulsed, pumping a huge shot of cum into Amy's pussy. I closed my eyes and just tried to stay standing as my body convulsed, ramming my cock into Amy with each new gush of cum.

"That's it. Just ride it." Misses K whispered, stroking my hair with one hand and her own daughters back with the other, one tit still latched into my mouth. I finally released her tit, gasping for air as my cock shriveled inside Amy. "Come on sweetie, Time to thank him for that." She said, coaxing Amy to stand up and turn around. "Give him nice sensual soft kisses so that he wants to come back and make you feel that again next time."

"Uh huh," Amy said in a soft far off voice, her body obviously still surging with the euphoric chemicals her body pumped into her blood stream during her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my body against hers, her ass resting on the sofa back and her legs reaching out and wrapping around me. She pulled my face to hers and gave me soft wet kisses, her mouth gently making love to mine between gasps of air.

Without a word Misses K pulled her shorts up, snapping them, and then pulled her shirt down before disappearing from the room. I had little doubt where she was going to end up in the next few minutes.

"Ok, so that was pretty fantastic," Amy finally whispered after about five minutes of kissing me, our bodies starting to finally come back to earth and our breathing returning to normal enough to talk. "I guess I know why mom was doing you."

"So you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Not as long as you let me have this every once in a while," she said, sliding a hand down between us and stroking my softened cum covered cock.

"Well, at the moment it feels pretty used up."

"That's ok. There's always later." she said letting go of me. "Sleep good!" she whispered as she let go of my neck, rolling over the sofa back on her back, her legs pushing up into the air, spread in a wide V. With her shaved pussy fully exposed to me, she held that position for several seconds, looking up at me with a smile before winking and rolling the rest of the way over to end up on her feet in front of the sofa.

"I bet you can do some interesting things," I said more to myself than her.

"Why don't you find out some time. I'll be home all weekend," she said, picking up her towel and walking off without bothering to put it on, her hips and ass swinging sexily with each step.

"Good lord. What had I gotten myself into? I mean it started out as a fantasy with Misses K and now Amy? I still wondered what Jase would think if he found out I was fucking his mom, not just his sister.

I looked around for my shorts and pulled them on before looking around to collect my books and head back down to my room.