All Comments on 'My Bestfriend'

by xxDJLoveyy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

To that comment before hitting a woman is never ok . She did the right thing by leaving nd this was well written ! I love how her friend is there for her , pt.2 ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous #1

You do realize this is fiction right? And regardless, as Anon 2 said, hitting a woman is never right whether you are drunk or not. A man who puts his hand on a woman with intentions of harming her is a scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No you suck

This a well writing story ... Finding doesn't mean get fucking drunk... He should of suck it up and find other job...... Any ways every job with this story I hope there a second part to this :)

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCaloralmost 11 years ago
Usually...

I don't comment or reply on other comments but rather the story itself. However, I will make an exception this time. In regards to the story I felt it was rushed, it had a good story line but I feel like this story and many others that have the same theme tend to end up the same way. A battered woman ends up with the lesbian best friends in a matter of days, instead of finding herself and gettin her life back on track. Overall it was a good story.

Now for the asshole that said the writer sucks, why don't you make a profile and stop hiding behind the anon?!? Obviously this hit a nerve or you wouldn't have typed that. Unless you're a woman that thinks abusing women physically and or mentally it alright because they're married I'm just going to assume you're just a dick. It wasn't the wife's fault he lost his job, he took up drinking and hitting his wife on his own, if you had read the part that said she tried helping him but he hit her instead you would have a different approach, maybe.

I do understand that when you get married you have vows and all that, and a couple should try to solve and work on their problems before calling it quits. However, when one of the parties doesn't want help and turns into an abusive person the other party has to chose between herself or him. Even though this is just fiction shit like this happens in real life, well some don't run to the lesbian friend but still, it happens. And some women stay and get beaten up bcs either they have been brought up that way or they "love their partner so much" and "it's not his fault" followed by "he is changing" "he apologized". What you don't realize is that sometimes this couple has kids and they see all of that. Anyway I got off the tangent there, but I still think you're a dick. :)

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Great story

NOBODY should stay in an abusive relationship... I don't give a damn what EXCUSES they make. Abuse is Abuse. I would say that the jackass that left that comment is an abuser trying to justify themself.

That being said... I enjoyed the story. I think it would have been better if she had gone to Angie the first time she left. Not necessarily to stay with her but to bring her into the story earlier. That way it would have felt like they had a stronger connection.

Keep writing I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. The story is fantasy but deals with a serious issue.

2. Angie should have suggested therapy for Mary.

3. Instead - Angie took advantage of Mary's trauma.

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

my biggest pet peeve is name mistakes in a story. you had just introduced Angie when Mary pulls up to her house. then when Angie goes up to the car she says "Angie is that you" rather than Mary. Shouldnt be that hard to use the right name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous