My Bestfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately following our departure bell for the day, I locked my classroom door and rushed down the stairs to the main office. I saw Ronald and braced myself for what was to come from this drunken man. Who knows, maybe he wasn't drunk and wanted to talk like a decent human being.

Here we go, he saw me and jumped out of his seat.

"Mary! Baby!"

So much for being decent.

"Lower your voice Ronald, this is not the place nor the time. You shouldn't be here." I said calmly while trying to put his arms down.

He pushed away from me

"Get off of me! What do you think huh? Ya think you can just leave me? Think you can tell me what to do? Nah babe I'm Ronald Jensen" puts a finger to my lips "Nobody can tell me what to do" I push him away and he grabs my elbow forcefully, walking us out of the building.

As we reach the end of the corridor outside, I pull my arm from his clammy hand.

"Leave me alone Ronald. We have nothing to talk about, ever again alright? Don't come back to my job ever again, and I mean it." I start walking toward my car and hear him babbling on and on like,

"Nooo, you see, no woman has ever left me" I throw him a thumbs up while getting into my car "You're such a bitch" start my car "and ya know what happens to bitches that try to leave me? Try to leave the Jenmiester?" pulling off looking in my rear view mirror, he pulls out a gun "They die!"

Ron fires the gun multiple times at my car.

I'm dodging bullets and trying to operate a car and suddenly hear my name being called, and my body shaking.

"Mary" shake "Mary!" more shaking

"noooo no, stop shooting Ronald I'm your wife!"

"Mare, MARY!!"

I look around now, seeing that I'm in a room, in a bed. I look to my right and see my best friend, Angie. Now, I couldn't help but start crying.

"Angie. Angie what happened?" I asked sobbing.

Her beautiful face became red while looking down at me, her holding in her own tears.

"It's ok baby girl. You're at my house, in my room. It was just a dream, he can't hurt you anymore." her voice was soothing and soft.

While she sat me up and hugged me, I felt that warm safe feeling that was there as we fell asleep hours before. Angie had such a motherly instinct, she treated me as if I were her little girl that just had her first heartbreak, and she was the loving mother to be there and tell her everything will be ok. I've never had that in my life and this felt perfect. She was amazing, drying my tears from my heated face, holding me tight into her soft braless breasts, and kissing my forehead while letting me know things will get better.

"I'm sorry Angie."

"Oh god for what!?"

"For being like this. For coming to your house late at night, sleeping in your bed and waking you up with my stupid .."

"Wait just a minute. Don't even keep on going Mare. You're the victim, so nothing you've done is stupid. We all need help once in awhile, and I'm happy that I can be here for you. Don't you ever, ever apologize for needing someone. Especially me. I'll always be here for you alright?"

I couldn't answer.

"Look at me Mary. I'm serious ok?"

"Ok" I responded.

"Now come on, get dressed, your lawyer will be here in no time"

"Are you kidding me? Angie I'm not ready to do this"

"Well then get ready because he's already on his way, and this is happening"

"What the hell Angela? Honestly"

"Look, I don't care what you say or how you feel about me doing this right now. You'll thank me later. But like I said" throws pants at me "get dressed"

**********

So after meeting in Angies dining room for a bout 3 hours with the lawyer, I decided that I would just let Ronny keep everything. I mean afterall I was the one that was able to keep buying all the needs and wants for us anyway.Now I'll continue to do that for myself only!

After that, life continued to move on and it was almost as if I had moved in with Ang. A week following the big fight, I went back to work. My face started healing, but that seemed to be the only healing that happened to me.

My thoughts kept swirling, stressing me out, I brokedown in the shower every night, all my music reminded me of the past seven years I've known Ronny, and on a scale from 1-10 sexually I was at 1000. I couldn't do much about my emotions, but sex...could I have it? No. Were there alternatives? YES. Sadly I didn't think of grabbing my vibrator that night, so my hands were my cunt's best friends.

While in the kitchen, both getting things ready to cook and making drinks,

"Hey so I'm gonna miss you this weekend!"

"Awhh" I look over my shoulder at her and smile "Isn't that sweet" giggling and teasing

Angie laughs back

"But no really, what did you say your family does on turkey day?" she asks

"Ohh, well, we do it traditional ya know? Our Cherokee heritage. It's a lot, but don't get me wrong, really fun!"

"But you're leaving me" she says while pouting

I threw a carrot at her and laughed

"Oh stop haha I'll be back on Saturday!"

We continued talking, joking, cooking and then eating our dinner. She suggested that we take a bottle of wine, despite what we already drank, and go watch some movies in the other room. I agreed because I really wanted to spend more time with her before I left early the next morning. Getting drunk wouldn't be a problem, a car service was coming to pick me up, so I'll be fine.

"Ok, warning. This movie does have a lot of sex scenes ok? But they're not lesbian...at least not all of them" she giggled "Just a warning so you're not uncomfortable!" Ang told me

"Oh it's fine, play it!"

She did, and our drinks kept flowing.

A couple of those scenes she nicely warned me about passed, and I was getting warm down below. Scratch that, hot and wet.

I would steal some glances during the movie of her long tanned legs and thighs stretching from her oversized tee, and of her beautiful face. God she was beautiful.

While I stole my looks at her, she stole her own. About two times our eyes met and we giggled it off shyly and looked away. "Fuck this" I thought, "just go for it, carpe diem" so I decided to tease and show off what my mama gave me!

I had a loose fitting crop top and very short soffee shorts on, minus a bra and minus panties of any sort. The almost finished wine bottle was sitting on the table in front of us, so this was my time. Sneakily I rolled my shorts at the top so that they'd be shorter and showing my ass, then sort of stood and bent over in her face reaching for the bottle.

Peering back I ask,

"Want any more?"

Mission accomplished, she was staring at my ass. Almost in a trance and lightly licking her lips, she didn't answer me.

"No..yes..? Angie yoohoo!"

"Oh um" she snapped out of it with a flushed face "What'd you say?"

I gave a devilish grin

"Do you want any more" then a normal smile

"Oh sorry" she looked around "No thanks I'm already buzzing" and smiled

"Me too"

At that I set the bottle back down, stood straight up (still directly infront of her) pulled my shorts out of my ass, and looked back and down at her. I was incredibly shocked at what she was trying to do, but very excited. I caught her almost touching my butt, then she pulled her hand back when she realized she was caught.

Angie turned a shade of red I had never seen before while looking at me and not finding any words to say but "umm".

"Shhh it's alright. You can touch it, go head baby" I tried saying as sexy as possible

She looked deep into my eyes, back down at my butt, then at my face again. I nodded my head giving the 'ok', then finally she put her hand out again but this time actually touches my ass. Not only touched it, but she began rubbing it and squeezing it with both of her hands.

"Do you like?" I said

"Yeah" she nodded while saying that and then stood up, hands never leaving the donk.

We stare at one another face to face then embrace in a kiss. This kiss was more passionate than the first time. We were making out and she was squeezing my butt, and I started moaning. I guess we both realized where this was going which was sex, so Angies hands made their way up my body slowly then threw my shirt off of me faster than that's ever been done.

Kissing, holding each other, and walking is hard to do at the same time. Ever tried?

She grabbed my tits and fondled them for a good 3 minutes, cirlcling my nipples with each of her pointer fingers, then back down my body her hands went. Me thinking it would be back to my ass, but I was wrong. She stopped at my hips, stuck all her fingers in both sides of my shorts and yanked them down. They fell to the floor and I instantly walked out of them considering we were making our way to the bedroom already.

Reaching the room we bang into the door pushing it open, hearing the squeaks of it, and the heavy breaths and moans coming from us. The foot of the bed was near and I wanted her so badly, so I ripped her shirt and underwear off leaving us both naked and horny and kissing. We started feeling up each other and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her on the bed with so much force, showing that I would be the dom, but she proved me wrong. As soon as I toppled her, she rolled me over and straddled me.

Apparently we had enough kissing at that moment, on the lips of my face that is, then she licked and bit a trail down my neck then across my collarbone. The biting stung a little and felt like fiery pinches, but the licking evened it out with a cool sensation and it was bliss. She knew exactly what I liked and how I liked it without me peeping a word about it.

She stopped and looked at my tits and smiled. While ever so gently sliding her fingers along my torso she says,

"Aw baby, your nipples are so hard" then giggles knowing what I needed.

She noticed I was wriggling underneath her and asked what was wrong. But in a bullshit kinda way because she already knew.

"Play with them" i said, but she shakes her head no "Please?" she smiled and said "nope!"

I groaned while she laughed, then started kissing, grabbing, sucking, and licking her way downtown, and finally reaches my vagina. She was now on her knees, face to cunt ready to go to work. Angie was such a tease, because all she kept doing was kissing my inner thighs.

"Do it" I groaned.

"Do what? Tell me what you want."

"My pussy.. eat my pussy Ang, eat me out... please"

"Your wish is my command baby girl"

I tried to smile but was lost in an already building orgasm that I couldn't.

"Ahhhh" I lightly moaned.

She had licked up and down my slit slowly. Her tongue parted my lips and she went in deeper. She licked and gently nipped my already swollen clit. She was doing this all so slowly and I didn't have the patience.

"Faster" I commanded.

And faster she went. I felt her hands leave my thighs, and one of her fingers slide inside of me. Two more followed. Angies licking sped up to the speed of her fingering.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed. She curled and hit my gspot.

I became so weak as I climaxed, couldn't clench a single muscle for more then a few seconds. My hips lifted off the bed forcing my pussy more into her mouth as I came. She started pounding her fingers in and out as if it was a cock. My body flinched with each pound, and I could hear the licking and pounding because of how wet I was. Her fingers slowly came out, while she lapped up every bit of my cum pouring from me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled her back up to my face, wanting to kiss the shit out of my pussy eating lover.

My tongue went inside her mouth, and I could taste my own juices, musky, fruity, and strong. I started taking charge of the kiss and she groaned. Our mouths and tongues were in a wrestling match as I grabbed her ass and kept squeezing it.

"Are you ready?" I whispered. "My turn."

I flipped her over and knelt down behind her. Her tan ass in my face, her insides pink. Oh yes, I was doing exactly the right thing.

Slapping her ass made her cheeks red and jiggle and her back arched. I then rubbed it, and and made my face toward her asshole. I gave the lightest lick I could, and she moaned long and loud. Her moans were motivational and so cute! My tongue made it's way into her hole, and I was now tongue fucking her.

"Yeahhh, that's it, fuck me hard babe." Ang moaned. "Ahhhh, right thereeeeeee, faster faster!"

I obeyed her and she let out a high pitched scream. Then yelled,

"Fuuuckkkk, I'm gonna cum!"

A second after she said that, she came, and her body gave out. Her arms were weak causing her to collapse. I turned her on her back and got on top of her, staring down into her eyes. We gave one last peck on the lips then I cuddled on the bed at her side. We spooned once again, but this time tipsy.

What a night to be thankful for huh?

12