My BIG, PHAT AZZ Summer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

We came together ... deep and hard.

We remained connected by our sex just enjoying one another's embrace, showering one another with light kisses. The radio was playing "Loving You by Minnie Riperton" ... how appropriate.

"I happy ... thank you." Tina whispered in my ear before I passed out from exhaustion.

In my half drunk, barely conscious state I felt Tina lightly disconnect herself from me and exit the bed. I didn't want her to leave but there was nothing I could do to stop her.

I passed out ... dead to the world.

-DARKNESS-

.. A sensation pulled me back from the ether ... Tina was sucking me off again. I was too weak to even open my eyes so I just decided to play dead and let her have her way. I was ready to tell her some emotional shit that would definitely involve the "L" word. I just wanted her to be happy. I loved her smile and her sense of humor ... Who cared about her horse face?

Not me ... Fuck it!! .. She was my girlfriend?

"Was she my girlfriend now?"

In the utter darkness under my eyelids, I struggled with my emotions trying to find some happy medium. There was none to be had. I would tell Tina how much I wanted her and make her believe me.

Tina was sucking on my cock really hard. So hard in fact that it began to hurt... a lot. It cleared the alcohol induced cobwebs from my head. It felt like she was trying to suck my dick right off my body. I began to jerk involuntarily at the pain.

"FUCK!! WHAT THE HELL YOU TRYING TO DO GOT-DAMMIT?!!"

I reached down a grabbed a handful of Tina's hair as I opened my eyes to yell at her.

I found Etta at the foot of my bed with my cock in her mouth.

Fuck me.

The smell of alcohol permeated every corner of the room. Etta was stone drunk. I looked around but Tina was nowhere to be found. My heart began to race, thumping so loud that I almost burst from my chest.

"I'm here daddy. I came back to get that fucking devil outta your fat dick!!" Her speech was severely slurred confirming her intoxicated state.

She began feverishly climbing up the bed along my body, her intent clear as day. I was pinned and held fast by her massive frame.

"NO!! NO ETTA!! Cut that FUCKING SHIT OUT!!" I found myself yelling in a complete panic.

She tried to place her hand over my mouth, but I jerked my head back and forth as I futile twisted my body away from her. Etta's chubby fingers had found my cock and were even now roughly pushing it against her vagina.

"STOP IT ETTA!!!" I didn't want her anymore ... I wanted her daughter ...Tina.

Etta was trying to kiss me, her breath smelled like a fucking gas station. Her massive sagging breasts hung low against my face almost smothering me as the large woman ground her pelvis until my cock slipped inside ...

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME ETTA!!"

"NO BABY!! WE GOTTA GET THAT DEVIL OUTTA YOU!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME REAL GOOD!!! FUCK THIS WET PUSSY DADDY!!"

I did my best to disengage my cock from Etta's snatch, but her movements had caused my penis to become involuntarily erect. Now she was bouncing on top of me with her full weight. I knew I would come in mere moments if I didn't get her to stop.

"FUCKING BITCH!! GET OFF!!" I could feel the semen running along the length off my cock and I just started screaming my ass off as Etta continued trying to muffle my cries.

Tina was suddenly at the door. She was still nude, a look of shock registered on her face for a moment.

Tina was suddenly at the bedside with a handful of her mother's hair trying to pull her off of me. At first Etta ignored her until her rebellious daughter dug her nails into her cheek.

Etta shoved Tina into the dresser with a vicious, powerful motion that seemed to momentarily stun the young girl ... but only for a moment.

Tina jumped up on the bed and wrapped her arms around her mother's neck in a strange choke hold which seemed to be pulling the larger woman's head at an unnatural angle. I was able to wedge my penis towards the opening of Etta's hairy cunt as I began to spew.

"TINA!!! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE--!!"

Tina's yells filled the room as she used all of her strength to pull Etta away from my cock.

Etta shocked her daughter by suddenly falling back off the bed on top of the girl.

I heard a short scream cut short by the impact of Etta's heavy body slamming onto her daughter. I was almost too weak to move but I began to half crawl towards the end of the bed when I heard the impact of Etta's heavy fists slamming into Tina's body.

"ETTA!!!"

She looked up at me distracted from her daughter. Tina's nose was bloodied and her lip was cut. She was breathing heavily.

"WHAT?!! THIS LITTLE BITCH TRYING TO STOP ME FROM GETTING MINE!! UGLY LITTLE BITCH!! I HAD YOU FIRST ANYWAY!!!"

Shit ... and just like that, the closet door had swung open spilling its secrets.

I saw Tina's eyes dart in my direction.

"YEAH BITCH!! HE LOVES THIS FUCKING PUSSY!!! HE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS BIG ASS TINA!! HE SHOT HIS MAN SEED ALL OVER MY FAT ASS TWO DAYS AGO!!!"

Tina's eyes darted back and forth processing her mother's drunken boasts. Etta tried to grab me but I pushed her away.

"WHAT'S WRONG BABY?!! YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE?!! YOU LIKED IT THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN YOU FUCKED ME ON THE FLOOR WHILE MY BITCH-DAUGHTER WAS TAKING A PISS!!"

Tina's sobs began to fill the room as her mother spilled her guts all over the place.

"I SAID YOU COULD HAVE THE BOOTY HOLE, BUT YOU TOOK MY PUSSY BOY!! YOU ALMOST GOT ME PREGNANT FOOL!!! ... (whispering) .. Be quiet, my uptight cunt of a daughter might hear us... She a FUCKING VIRGIN cause she thank she too good for anybody."

Tina sobs had blossomed into loud crying as she slowly stood and stared at both of us. We were all nude... inside and out.

"I should have known. You "are" an asshole just like all the others."

"The others" ... what the fuck was she talking about?

Tina turned towards Etta's dresser and yanked a drawer open. She reached inside with both hands and for a moment I was afraid she would pull a gun out and end both of us.

"TINA NOOOO!!!" Etta suddenly screamed.

The drawer was full of photos. The kind that you keep in a wallet. There had to be hundreds of them in that drawer. Tina grabbed too handfuls and flung them in our direction as Etta began sobbing also.

They were all photos of young boys around my age or younger.

Tina stood there watching as I looked at some of the photos.

"I just wanted to make "REAL LOVE " in that bed. I stupidly thought it would erase all the bad things my "mother" did on those sheets.

I was shocked to the core of my being.

"You two can have each other. I hate you both." And just like that Tina was gone from the room leaving me alone with her mother.

Etta was feverishly gathering up all the photos, completely ignoring me.

"My babies ... I saved you all from that nasty ole' devil." Etta sobbed.

A colossal lump formed in my throat as I fled the room ... I was confused and angry as tears ran down my face. I couldn't take I anymore.

I dressed in the darkness of my room and stuffed my belongings in my bag. I hit the streets for home.

I looked back over my shoulder towards the house.

Tina was standing in one of the front room windows starring in my direction.

Etta was standing in the doorway staring at me.

I continued on my way. My mom had given my next door neighbor Ms. Jenkins a spare key just in case I got locked out of the house while she was at work. Ms. Jenkins would help me get into my vacant home... And finally, I would find sanity ... and hopefully, myself.

What had happened to me?

Was I unredeemable predator or prey?

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
12