My Biggest Fan in the UK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few dozen seconds of allowing Sakila to adjust to the presence of my cock inside her tight little pussy, I began to pump her. I grabbed her tiny little waist and really began to fuck her enthusiastically. I rammed her hard, which only increased the motion of her mouth and tongue against Lucy's clit. Lucy had both legs stuck up in the air and was kneading and massaging her fabulously large tits.

This went on for just a few minutes during which Lucy moaned and whimpered, Sakila panted and groaned, while I grunted with pleasure. The physical sensation of Sakila's amazingly tight pussy constricting my cock with just the right amount of wetness, combined with the sight of Sakila's head buried in Lucy's snatch and the sight of Lucy's enormous tits was heavenly, euphoric.

As Lucy announced she was coming, it triggered an immediate chain reaction. I began next followed by Sakila. In a glorious cacophony of moans, shouts, groans, grunts, we came. As Lucy pulled Sakila's head into her cunt, I was pulling on Sakila's little body, trying with all my might to push my cock past her cervix and into her uterus and fill it with my cum. It's as if we were trying to rip little Sakila into two.

We held there for a little while, catching our breath, letting our tense muscles relax. Finally, I withdrew my softening penis from Sakila's pussy.

"Do you want to?" Sakila looked up and asked Lucy.

Lucy just smiled and nodded yes. Lucy slid down the sofa and laid out on her back. Sakila straddled Lucy's face with her crotch, leaving about six inches of distance between Lucy's mouth and tongue and Sakila's glistening wet and hairy snatch.

I watched as my cum began to ooze slowly from deep within Sakila's pussy and drip into Lucy's eagerly awaiting mouth. Sakila began to rub and squeeze her pussy, then using her short, slender fingers to spread her labia apart some more and help pull out milky white, sticky semen. Sure enough, large gobs began to drip and Lucy lifted her head closer to Sakila's snatch to catch it all. A lot of cum seemed to exit Sakila's hairy little snatch and I was proud of the huge load of semen I had pumped into this sexy little Indian girl with the sexy British accent.

This aroused me mentally and I wished that time and age would have allowed me another opportunity but that was not to be. It was late. I had an early flight to catch and the girls needed to get back home.

Eventually, we put ourselves together and the girls made their way out. The girls hugged and kissed me goodbye, begging me to write this story and submit it, so they could read and relive this experience again and again.

12