My Biker Baby Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

I broke our kiss and grabbed the back of her hair and turned her around and marched her toward the shackles on the wall. Her eyes grew wide and I could hear her pussy squishing when she walked. We were about to enter a world where anything was up for grabs and available to fuck. We're on a trip where we had no ideas of the destinations we would encounter. I shoved her against the wall and placed her wrists in the cuffs above her head. She had to rise up a little on her tip toes for me to fasten the cuffs. Her ass was beet red and you could see the outlines of my fingers in different shades of red all over her ass. My cock was standing at attention while I looked at her little puckered asshole with desire. If I was going to do this, I was going to have to do it right the first time or she would turn into her mother.

I knelt down and attached the ankle cuffs to her beautiful knee highed ankles. I unfastened the Velcro skirt and took the skirt off of her. I wanted to see that bare ass. What the hell, why don't we just get naked. I took her halter top off and kissed the back of her neck while fondling both of her tits and squeezing her nipples. My hard cock was sliding between her ass cheeks and hitting the small of her back.

"Baby girl, I am going to make this experience something that you will never forget. I want to fuck that tight little asshole with my big cock. I will make it the strongest orgasm you have ever had my sweet little slut. I want all three of my little girl's holes to belong to me. I want your cherry for all three holes. Do you trust me baby girl?"

She was leaning back into my kisses as her nipples were getting so hard she couldn't stand it anymore. "Daddy, I will trust you with everything that I have. Please, daddy, fuck your little whore in the ass!"

I bit her neck and walked over to the wall where all of the supplies were neat and orderly. I found my favorite lubricant in the big industrial size and found two different size dildoes to stretch her tight little ass. My balls were tight with anticipation of getting inside that tight little hole.

I kneeled down with my supplies and set them all down. I went back over to the wall and grabbed a riding crop. I walked back over to her and landed that crop down on her ass cheeks. Everywhere I let it land, there was a dark pink mark left. She was squirming against the wall and rubbing her hard nipples against the rough stucco wall.

"Daddy, I will be your good little girl, I promise Daddy! Oh daddy, that stings so badly. It is making my pussy extremely wet and hot. Daddy, spank my ass harder. Daddy, the harder you make it sting, the wetter I get. Make me hot and horny for your big hard cock daddy. I am your little fuck slave and I will do whatever you want me to whenever you want me to. I am yours to fuck as you please, daddy! Make me yours daddy, fully and completely. Take my virgin asshole and make it yours daddy!"

Again, hearing those words come from my little girl's lips made me even harder than before. I knelt back down and hugged her ass to my face. I kissed her stinging marks on her ass cheek and then I leaned in and licked her asshole. I could feel her muscles tense up and then relax. As soon as they relaxed, my tongue entered her tight little puckered hole. She moaned against the wall and continued to rub her nipples on the rough stucco wall. I grabbed her hips and spread her cheeks and slathered her hole with my saliva.

I reached up and stuck my middle finger into her hole. She tightened up and I smacked her ass cheek! "You have to relax baby doll so that daddy can get past your sphincter. We will have to train your little ass to relax. Every time that you tense up, I will smack your ass until you get it. Do you understand me princess?"

"Yes, daddy, I will relax. It just feels so good, I am afraid of it feeling too good."

"Oh baby doll, there is no such thing as feeling too good. We can only make it feel better than before. That's it baby slut, open your ass up to daddy." I picked up the tube of lubricant and slathered my middle finger with it. I wiped a little on the outside of her ass and she tensed up again. I smacked her ass hard. She loosened up and I was able to get my entire middle finger into her tight little ass. I began stroking in and out as she was accepting of the rhythm. She was so fucking tight. I couldn't wait to get my hard cock deep in her ass.

She was nice and hot and very slippery, thanks to this lube. It was the best on the market and I loved that this man used this for his daughter as well. I added my index finger to the stroking of her anal cavity. She was really getting into it. She was thrusting her hips back onto every thrust of my long fingers. Her ass was opening up nicely and it wouldn't be a couple of minutes before I could get the smaller of the two dildoes into her ass. She should really like that. I loved being in her ass and was going to be sure to do this every day. She was going to completely belong to me. I was going to own her sexuality.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good with your fingers sliding in and out of my tight little ass. Daddy, I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

"Oh baby girl, in due time, we have some more preparations to make. Take a deep breath baby doll, I am about to increase your ass fucking experience." I grabbed the smaller dildo and slathered it with lube. I slowly took my fingers out and on the next down stroke, I inserted the seven inch purple dildo into my little girl's tight ass. God bless her, she took it all in the first stroke. I started pumping the dildo in an out of her tight ass cheeks and when I got a good rhythm going, I reached around her and fondled her nice hard nipple. I squeezed and tugged and fucked her little ass.

"Oh god daddy, that feels fucking awesome. I love having that in my ass. Fuck my tight ass daddy. Fuck me harder. I want more, daddy, please fuck me with your cock."

I bit the back of her neck and began talking dirty to my baby girl. "You are such a hot little slut to take it in the ass. I will love fucking your little ass and you are going to love getting your ass fucked, my little whore. That's it take that seven inches in your tight little ass. I need you to be nice and loose so daddy can get his hard cock inside you baby girl. I need you to fuck me back, sweetheart."

I got back down on my knees and grabbed the bigger dildo and got it ready to go into her ass. I was pumping nice and hard and was going to try and do this without her realizing that I was switching dildoes until she was already being spread open for me. This was a nine inch dildo that was very near my shape, just a little smaller. If I could get her to take this, I could probably get my cock inside her ass. I took the seven incher out and in the next down stroke, I inserted the nine incher and began fucking her even harder.

"Oh god daddy, that is so huge. Please tell me that you are not any bigger than this one. It is so tight and so hot. God daddy, I want to feel your big hard cock deep inside my little ass. Please daddy, fuck my ass!"

"Oh baby girl, I am going to fuck your ass but I have to get you stretched out so that I don't hurt you. Now take that nice sized cock deep into your ass sweetie. We are going to be great together."

I thrust in and out of her tight little ass and I was getting so close to sinking my cock deep into my baby slut. She was flat against the wall and had her ass stuck out and was grinding her hips against this fake cock. God I loved this little girl. I loved her for more than a daughter and I was going to show her that very shortly. I got a good rhythm going and leaned into her with my cock between her legs while I was thrusting this dildo into her ass. I got the rhythm going with my hips and did the same thing with my cock as I did with the previous two insertions. When the head of my cock slipped past her sphincter and deep into her slippery hot ass, I heard her gasp and I reached around and began twisting her nipples and fondling her wonderful perky tits.

"Daddy, is that you in my ass now? Oh god daddy, that feels so fucking good. I love having your cock in my ass daddy. It is so huge inside me and it feels as good as you thrust in and out of me. Daddy, fuck my ass like a whore. Fuck me and make me cum by fucking my tight asshole. I want you to fuck my ass every day for the rest of my life. Fuck me harder daddy. I want to cum from you fucking my ass. FUCK ME DADDY!"

I pulled on her nipples and fucked that sweet ass of hers as my balls begin to tighten up and get ready for expulsion. It felt so fucking good to have my cock deep in her ass. I was thrusting with all my might and lifting her with every thrust into her ass. She was screaming out in ecstasy and I got closer to emptying my balls deep into her ass.

When the first droplets began to travel down the length of my cock, I increased my speed and fucked her even harder. As soon as it shot out into her ass, I began to twist and pinch her nipples and as I was spilling my load into her, her body started spasming in orgasm and I started spurting my cum deep into her ass. I felt every muscle in her body come through her orgasm. I could feel the muscles in her anal cavity and how strong they were spasming and clamping down onto my cock.

"Oh daddy, I am cumming. I am cumming with your cock filling my ass. This is so fucking hot. I can't believe you are cumming deep in my ass. That's it daddy, fuck your little girl's tight ass. Make me your whore daddy. Make me your little cum slut! I want to feel your cum in every one of my holes, every day of our lives. God that feels incredible!"

I was slowing down as the sperm was starting to recede. I slumped against my little girl and we were both breathing hard and trembling in our post orgasmic state. Our hearts were racing and her muscles were still twitching and massaging my softening cock. It was incredible feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm deep inside her ass as my cock began to withdraw from her dripping asshole.

As soon as my cock left her asshole, I kneeled down and took her shackles off of her ankles. She closed her legs together a little as I unlatched the cuffs that were restraining her wrists and she collapsed in my arms. I picked her up and hugged her tight and nuzzled her neck as she leaned into my chest. I carried her over to the little twin bed and set her down and then crawled in next to her. I snuggled with my baby girl, my lover. I couldn't believe we were laying her afterward and the room was just spinning.

I was smiling like the village idiot and my little girl was grinding her hips back into my semi-hard cock. I wasn't sure what had gotten into my cock, but I sure did enjoy it. My hand was rubbing her nipple and I was kissing the back of her neck. I couldn't believe my good fortune to be able to have my little girl as my lover, just like the owner of this cabin having his daughter as his lover for the last ten years. I believe that this is the first chapter in a long book about me and my baby biker girl being my lover.

************************

Please stay tuned for chapter two which is already in the works. Please feel free to leave feedback or send me a message. Also, don't forget to vote. The authors on this site thrive on feedback and ratings. Thanks for taking the time to read.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers