My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then looking David in the eyes worshipfully, she plunged the entire head of his penis into her lipsticked mouth and sat there slowly working her head up and down on his member. She kept one hand on his hip, and with the other she would finger her clit, sometimes run her hand under her negligee and over her bare breasts, sometimes run the free hand over my naked chest or the side of my face.

Finally David came into my wife's mouth and with a gurgling sound as she almost choked, she moved her mouth off him slowly, holding her head back, pursing her lips, carefully keeping all his semen inside her mouth.

She turned her sleepy, half-lidded gaze to me and stared at me wickedly, one eyebrow raised. Then she opened her mouth and showed me the milky pool of David's sperm lying in there.

She closed her mouth and, still looking me in the eyes, pursed her lips, gathering the snotty smelly glop together, taking a breath through her nose, getting ready, and then spit the whole disgusting warm runny mess right into my face, into my eyes. It was running down my cheeks and across my lips.

Cindy laughed, throwing her head back, a beautiful, toothy, open-mouthed laugh, that made her bounce up and down on my member slightly -- I was harder than ever from watching her service David -- and that sensation teased and tortured me even more -- and she said "See darling, coming is for men. Not for you, sissy." Then she stood up, slowly pulling herself off me, giving me one last stabbing sensation of red hot pleasure as she pulled her cunt off of my penis. She kissed David and they headed toward the bedroom door hand in hand. She looked over her shoulder at me as they were leaving and said "Thanks for the fuck, nothing-dick. Let's do it again next year, ok baby?"

Then my wife and David were gone. I could hear her outside the door saying to Anne, "Go clean him up and get him back in his place."

Anne came in a few minutes later, still naked, and cleaned up my face. She made me lick as much of Davids come off my own lips as I could, then helped me with her fingers to get the rest, using a finger to scrape it from my cheeks, chin and eyes, then putting her finger in my mouth and letting me lick David's come off her fingers.

Anne was feeling lonely and angry and jealous from hearing Cindy playing with David earlier, so she decided to have some fun with me because the master and my wife had gone out again. She thrust her beautiful, ample, freckled ass into my face and made me lick her anus and run my tongue inside her anus while she masturbated.

Then she turned around and made me lick her clitoris until she came. Her whole body shook hard as she came and groaned David's name. Then she slapped me across the cheek several times. Staring at me, giving me a hateful, dirty look, slapping me as hard as she could over and over. I had to say "Thank you, ma'am" each time. Then she took the riding crop and whipped my nipples for a long time, until I was thanking her through gritted teeth, weeping because I was in so much pain.

I didn't know how much of that Anne had permission to do, but in any case I wasn't going to complain to Cindy about it because I knew I would just be punished for it.

After all the whipping, my dick was soft again even though it had been hard when I was licking beautiful sexy Anne's fragrant, musky, beautiful wet warm hole. So Anne had no trouble getting me back in my chastity cage. Then she unlocked me from the chair, put my anal plug back in, and sent me to my room.

And that was the story of my birthday this year, the day that I got to fuck my beautiful wife Cindy for the first time in over a year, as she had been promising me for months.

12