My Birthday Present

Story Info
Dawn shares herself while on vacation.
2.6k words
4.05
109.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two to three times a year, Dawn my wife and myself manage to get away from work and the kids and venture forth to the beautiful north country of Michigan. Dawn's parents love our children and can't get enough of them which makes it easy for us to impose the children on them for a weekend when we can coordinate our work schedules to get away for some "together" time.

Dawn is a 31 year old 5'5", dishwater blond beauty with an athletic physique. She is one of the few girls who has a washboard tummy due to aerobic classes three times a week as well as actively staying true to a low fat, low calorie diet. Her B-size breasts maintain an upward lift, are perky and whose nipples gently stick out with the mildest stimulation.

We had decided we would take a three day vacation in mid October on my birthday weekend. The vacation would be up north in the vicinity of an Indian casino to which we have gone on several previous occasions. We had recently bought a travel trailer which would allow us to camp which we love to do, as a couple for our romantic get away. Our plan on this get way was to camp at a local campground near the casino, which we have camped at many times and use it as our staging base as we gallivanted about the local resort towns and of course hit the casino.

I should mention that the casinos that we have visited in northern Michigan have very large parking lots. Not only to provide ample parking to patrons of the casino but to patrons who pull into the lot with travel trailers, fifth wheels and motorhomes. The RV lots are usually attached to the primary lots which make for a little hike as they sit further from the casino.

The Thursday night before going on our very needed vacation we were kissing, undressing each other when Dawn told me;

"Honey, I have something very special in mind for your birthday and I hope I can give it to you while we're on our little vacation."

"I can't tell you what it is yet but if it works out I'll make it as much of a surprise as I possible can."

I have recently hinted at buying a piece of property in the north country on which to build a little cottage and have recently spoken to several real estate agents and wondered if Dawn had gone ahead and purchased several acres. The other thing I had spoken of was, half in jest, was purchasing a Kawasaki 750 Vulcan motorcycle thinking I needed a little excitement in my life. However, Dawn had stated, whenever I brought up these topics that instead of accruing more debt should clear the debt we had.

The weekend approached and Dawn was quite excited about taking this little trip. She went about packing the travel trailer and to my surprise, unexpectedly put several bottles of Cordon Negro Freixenet sparkling wine in the trailer's refrigerator. This champagne had always made me lightheaded but looked forward to enjoying this aphrodisiac with my beautiful wife.

We dropped the kids of at her parent's house Thursday evening so we could get an early start to our trip Friday morning. Upon returning to our home Dawn told me she needed to trim her pussy which always looks beautiful. Her pussy hair is like moss, naturally soft and short. She takes great pride in keeping it well trimmed and elegant looking. As she finished with this one last chore, her came to bed telling me we had better get a good night's sleep so we could get an early start in the morning. I looked at her and asked;

"What do you think we should do first when we get to the campground?"

"Let's set up the trailer and go into town and have dinner at that wonderful steak house that raises their own beef."

"Sounds good, maybe after that we can go to the casino and see if we can get lucky."

Dawn looked at me with a mischievous grin and gave me a tender kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"That was to let you know I love you more than you could ever know."

"In fact, know that when I'm not with you no matter what I'm always thinking of you and how I can please you."

Dawn was acting pleasantly odd but I guessed she was just excited about getting away from the daily frustrations of the office.

We arrived the next day at the campground, set up the trailer and proceeded to the steak house for a great steak and drinks. Dawn drank more than usual but has always been a lot of fun when her inhibitions are let go. I suggested we proceed to the casino and give our luck a try, Dawn quickly agreed. As we were driving to the casino Dawn said;

"Honey, I need to tell you what I am planning for your birthday present."

"You know we always sit at different blackjack tables because we have different agendas."

"I know", I responded

"You play to try and win big and I play to have fun."

"That's right."

"Well tonight I'm going to try and score big but not with money, I'm going to find the hottest guy in the casino and fuck him for your birthday."

"You have asked so many times that it would excite you to watch me fuck some handsome stud and I want to do it and do it tonight."

"If you see me having a good time at a blackjack table and fondling over some gorgeous guy you'll know I've found someone I want to sink their cock deep inside my pussy.

This confession, gift, or whatever you called it took me by surprise. I had on many occasions brought up, while fucking my wife, her fucking some guy of her choosing which was always a fantasy of mine. I knew she was flirtatious, but to actually actively hit on a guy and try to get fucked made my stomach twist. Should I ask her not to, or give her the go ahead?

"How will I know you're alright if you decide to have sex with this yet unknown picked out guy?"

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl and have always been able to take care of myself."

"If this happens like I dream it will, I'll be safe, have a great time and have a wonderful story to give you for your birthday."

I had to think fast and did give Dawn my approval to go through with this fantasy that was obviously not just mine anymore. We parked in the casino lot and walked into the tempestuous gaming environment we had enjoyed on so many previous occasions. We proceeded to different blackjack tables and began playing. I found quickly that my mind was on Dawn's sexual hunt and not on my gaming table and the rewards which I had obtained on so many evenings.

I found myself frequently looking over my shoulder, watching my wife flirting with guys at different tables. She had always enjoyed watching others play and joining the tables festivities when she wanted to do so. She had approached her third table when she obviously saw someone who struck her fancy. Dawn sat down, appeared to make friendly conversation and over the next 30 minutes or so sat close upon the gentleman she had apparently chosen to be her companion.

He was slender, dressed comfortably and what appeared to be on the tall side. He and Dawn held hands and when a good hand would come up would give each other a quick kiss. Rarely did Dawn look over at me and intentionally seemed to be devoting her sexual energy towards this gentleman.

She ordered several drinks and after about an hour walked past me and into the ladies room. On the way out she stood at my table and whispered she was heading out to a motorhome for "awhile."

I watched her walk back to her table and walk out hand in hand with her new friend. Surreptitiously I followed to see where she was going. She and her friend walked through the parking lot and across the RV parking lot. Her friend opened the door to a beautiful diesel pusher (it looks like a greyhound bus but is a motorhome with every possible amenity). I watched her walk up the steps and the door close.

I walked around the casino for a couple hours trying to have fun at the different gaming tables. All I could think of was this guy fucking my wife and what was really going on in his home on wheels. I was at a slot machine when I heard her voice;

"Want to go back to the campground lover?"

I turned and saw my wife glowing, smiling and ready to tell me about her magical evening.

"Let's go." I said.

We walked to our truck and began the short drive to the campground.

"I feel so good."

"Were you turned on knowing I was fucking another guy and you couldn't do anything, not even watch?"

I didn't want her to know I was jealous and told her I was turned on but had to know what happened in the motorhome.

"Steve was so nice."

"While we were at the blackjack table he told me he was up to meet several friends for a fishing trip."

"He decided to come up a day early and gamble."

"After talking for awhile we had some sort of sexual attraction and decided to go to his motorhome for drinks and relaxation"

"What happened next?" I asked.

"When I entered his motorhome it was like I entered a luxury hotel room."

"He had everything you'd need to have a great date."

"We sat on his couch and had a drink."

"He asked me for a blow job and I helped him take off his pants."

"You know what they say about those tall, lanky guys, well it's true."

"His cock was beautiful."

"It was thick and was probably 9-10 inches long."

"I stripped of my shirt and pants and he commented on my tight body."

"After sucking on his cock for a few minutes he gently carried me to his queen sized bed."

"He was so gentle honey, he rubbed his hard, thick cock back and forth over the entrance to my pussy until I begged for him to put it in."

"The pressure of his cock entering me felt so good."

"He started fucking me slowly and buried himself in me."

"He began fucking me harder and harder and came after fucking me for what seemed like 20 minutes."

"My pussy felt so stretched and his cum kept coming and coming out of my pussy."

"He asked me to taste him and I sucked out the remaining juices from his gorgeous cock."

"We lied in his bed cuddling for awhile and he asked if I could stay the night?"

"I told him I was meeting someone and couldn't on this particular evening."

"He walked me back to the casino, kissed me goodnight and gave me his number."

We pulled into our campsite and I walked my wife to our, what must have seemed small camper and living quarters. I helped her out of her clothes and asked if I could fuck her as I was excited thinking about the story she told me. She told me to fuck her and as I did told me she loved me and would love to fuck Steve again while we were up north. I told her it was alright with me. Dawn responded;

"Good, because he's staying at this campground."

"I'm going to call him now and ask him to fuck me in front of you."

"That would turn you on, right?"

Before I could respond, she called the number he had given her and asked him to come over. She explained to Steve she needed his big cock again. Dawn made one request of me before Steve arrived.

"I'm going to tie you to the dinette."

"I'm going to fuck Steve in front of you and have you shivering when you see his big cock fucking this tight pussy."

I don't know why I agreed but did. She had clothes line we used to hang up our swim suits and tied my hands behind my back to the dinette. About 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Hi babe."

"Come on in." Replied my wife.

"So this is the voyeuristic rascal."

I knew Steve's coming to the camper wasn't by accident and was feeling like a fool at this point.

Dawn looked at Steve and stated;

"Let me see that cock."

"I'm sure my husband hasn't seen anything like it and I want to give him a good shot of what a real cock looks like!"

Steve took his tee-shirt off and quickly removed his pants and underwear with Dawn's help. His cock was ever bit as impressive as Dawn described. As he walked over the Dawn his cock heavily swung back and forth slowly growing in anticipation. By the time he had helped Dawn disrobe his cock was standing with throbbing impatience. He sat on the couch and Dawn slowly lowered herself onto his huge cock. Looking over at me, I knew Dawn was going to address what was on my mind and told Steve;

"A rubber would ruin the mood."

"My husband wants to see your skin touching every part of my throbbing pussy."

As he entered her, her back arched and she began making a groaning noise I had never heard before. They fucked, kissing and touching each other like two people who had known each other for years. He gently lowered Dawn to the floor, bent her legs back and buried himself deep into her love canal. Tears of joy flowed from my wife's eyes and with a nearly simultaneous cry, both of them moaned out loud sounds that meant each had achieved wonderful orgasms, me watching every sexual moment.

Dawn slowly brought herself to her knees and positioned herself over Steve's semi-flaccid cock. She placed his cock still dripping with their juices in her mouth and sucked the remaining fluid from his meaty cock.

I could hardly stand it, excited but frustrated. Dawn gave Steve a passionate kiss as he fondled her breasts and thanked her for a wonderful evening. Dawn put on a robe while Steve got dressed in front of me.

She walked him to the camper door, rubbed his chest under his tee-shirt and thanked him for such a romantic evening. As she shut the door, she looked at me and asked;

"You have seen me fuck a real gentleman."

"I'm the one who initiated every moment of this fantasy."

"I hope you're pleased because I did it for you."

"You and me will fuck and I want you to feel his cum between my legs and know how much I really love you."

"It did feel good and I hope I can please you again in this manner."

As she untied me my stomach flipped this way and that but she had given me the birthday present I had always longed for. We made love, using Steve's cum as our lubricant. Dawn kissed me and asked if I felt like going back to the casino? I responded;

"Honey, I was the biggest winner tonight, casino or not."