My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I wasn't surprised by Josette's willingness to be seduced by Sandi and I assumed that she desired the encounter. After all, it was her confessed fantasy to be seduced by another attractive and sexy woman, which Sandi epitomized.

Pausing briefly from Josette's wetness, I called out asking how Bill was doing. He joyfully replied, "Pleasing Sandi and watching them do their Brittany – Madonna tryst." All I could hear from the girls were moans of desire.

I was eager to make Josette cum at this moment and sucked hard on her pussy swallowing her passion juices while nibbling on her clit. I was certain that the deep kisses and fondling by Sandi coupled with my help that she was close to cumming. Her taste hinted that she was very close, so I moved my tempo up a notch. Immediately, I could hear Josette's familiar orgasmic moans as she was kissing Sandi back lustfully. At the same time, I could sense Sandi's moans as their wild hands ravished each other's breasts. Then Sandi dropped her head in lust to suck on Josette's breasts. That took both her and Sandi over the top and they bucked wildly on our faces as they simultaneously climaxed.

I could feel Josette relax sitting on my chest and fall into a hug with Sandi resting her head on Josette's shoulder. The atmosphere became calm as Sandi and Josette caught their breath. I could hear the night's breezes blowing through the Palms. I heard Bill role over to size things up while the girls moved off our chests and fell into each other's arms on the deck. I glanced over to see that Bill was wearing an awesome boner just as I.

We all quietly lied on the deck and Josette said out of breath to the group, "Thank you, that was great." To which Sandi chimed in, "That wasn't great, that was HOT! Thank you! You guys need to be congratulated and Josette, you are very sexy and kissing you was the best ever." Josette bashfully replied, "That was nice. Better than I imagined." Then Sandi said, "Just wait!" and winked blowing a kiss to all of us.

I then suggested we go dry off and relax in the room and everyone collected their glasses and went inside. While drying off, I mentioned that the night was still young and we should just hang out and have a few more nightcaps. We each sat down and I went and sprawled out on the king size bed. My cock was still enlarged, and it was obvious to Josette that I needed some attention and said, "Oliver, your manhood is looking at us, again."

Bill then suggested to the girls that they should both see to it that I was satisfied. I hesitated to reply since I was concerned that Josette might be somewhat jealous to share me with someone. Then Josette said, "I'm in, but why not all of us get on the bed with Oliver." I was shocked at first by her bold suggestion but I was happy to hear her take the lead.

The others all jumped onto the bed with me in seconds and everyone rotated into a circle until everyone was comfortable and faced each other. We were all close enough to feel each other's breath and we all rested with our heads resting on the others body. Sandi's head rested on Bill's legs, my head rested on her legs, Josette's head rested on my stomach with Bill's head resting on her legs.

I forget whom, but someone suggested a game, and Josette replied sarcastically, "Do we really need to?" We all mumbled and agreed that it was not really necessary and everyone began massaging their partner or themselves. Bill then reminded us of his suggestion to satisfy me and everyone hesitated to make the first move. That's when Josette moved her head next to my cock and began to caress me with kisses and licks. I was in heaven once again and within my sight was Sandi's very inviting pussy. I thought for a moment but couldn't resist the temptation to move closer to her to enjoy her as Bill had before. Then Sandi positioned her head close to Josette's pussy and began to kiss her thighs and pussy lips.

By this time, I was also caressing Sandi's pussy lips just like Josette enjoys. As Josette was working my cock to full attention again, Bill stood up next to the bed with his rock hard cock and moved it close to Sandi's ass within inches of my face and mouth. I wondered what to do when he slipped it into Sandi's cunt, wet from my doing, brushing the side of my lips with his cock. I never experienced being so close to a man's cock but I was hot from Josette and it was exciting to see him enter Sandi so vividly. I kept sucking Sandi while Bill pushed deep inside her. He then withdrew and began to rub her butt slit with his well-lubricated cock. I guessed what he had in mind and I was correct. He slowly entered Sandi's glory hole as she loudly moaned with delight and I continued taunting her with my tongue.

Although Josette seemed to be happy having Sandi eat her again while sucking my cock, I felt she needed a good ole fashioned hard fuck, which she loved. I then moved away from Sandi's pussy, as she was being butt fucked by Bill as I positioned myself to fuck Josette. Sandi seemed be in heaven again eating Josette, but she realized I wanted to fuck Josette and moved her head so I could enter Josette. Her hand guided me into Josette and while I was pumping away, Sandi began to suck on my balls and lick my ass.

I was losing it. I pumped Josette as she moaned out loud. I could hear Bill breathing very heavy. Sandi screamed out to Bill, "GIVE IT TO ME! NOW!!"

Unbelievably, we all suddenly exploded together, moaning and yelling, "I'm cumming!"

Everyone got off as we aimlessly fell into the bed. I dreamed to myself how wonderful I felt from the heat and passion that led to my orgasms. I knew with all the passion and excitement that the girls could easily continue and I was certain that Bill and I could as well.

That's when I whispered to Josette if she wanted to continue with the fun. She acknowledged and asked what I had in mind. I suggested a soft swap, which did not involve penetration. She hesitantly agreed but said for all to hear, "Why not! It's just sexual satisfaction, and I wouldn't mind watching Sandi fuck your brains out while you watched Bill and I."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Josette. I wasn't thinking about a full swap. She was the love of my life but willing to share. I was taken back at first, and then whispered in her ear that I wanted to see Bill eat my cum from her pussy, first! She giggled and pushed me away saying, "Bad boy!"

Sandi and Bill asked why I was being such a bad boy and Olga easily volunteered to reveal my secret by jokingly saying, "Oliver is game as long as Bill eats Oliver's cum from my pussy first."

Sandi replied without hesitation saying, "Bill, get on with it since I need to get fucked. Also, I want to watch you clean her pussy while we watch."

I wondered how this all resulted in a swap thing when I was simply interested in finding my love a woman to seduce her. I surely didn't mind the variety of it but it was never my goal. I also wondered if they had chatted about or planned this before when they talked on the Internet.

In the meantime, Josette eagerly spread her luscious and flushed legs so Bill could eat her. Sandi and I watched intently as Bill positioned his head over Josette's pussy and slowly began to whole mouth her. Josette leaned back on her elbows watching with delight painted on her face as Sandi and I eagerly watched them. Sandi whispered to me that she never saw Bill eat another woman and how much it turned her on, and I confirmed that I never saw Josette being enjoyed by another man. Sandi then replied that it was obvious that Josette was enjoying herself and Bill was enjoying it as well. She then looked at me in the eye, kissed me and said, "We're next!"

It didn't take long for Josette to get excited again with Bill anxiously eating my cum from her pussy while pleasing her. I guess it was the newness of the encounter and Sandi and I watching . I'm very protective of Josette and never imagined allowing another man be so intimate to her but it seemed OK since I was here and so was Bill's wife. To make Josette feel better, I leaned over to kiss her passionately and suck on each breast. I could tell she was really becoming excited.

At the same time, as if on encore, Sandi grabbed Bill's cock and stroked it while he eat Josette. Then Josette fell back onto the bed bucking into Bill's face and she grabbed his head for him to move up.... first to suck on her breasts and then to her mouth.

Josette and Bill couldn't resist the temptation and he entered her willing pussy. Sandi and I sat there with eyes wide open holding each other's hands tightly. It was an awesome sight but very erotic. Bill was now humping Josette wildly and she was gasping for breath. Sandi and I couldn't take our eyes off them and we were almost strangling each other's hands while watching our partners in action.

Then loud, lustful orgasmic moans echoed from Josette and Bill as they fell into each other's arms breathing very heavily. It became very quiet except for their breathing and Sandi and I just sat there next to each other as I put my arm around her naked body for my comfort as well as for hers.

I was somewhat dazed by what I just witnessed but I was enthralled by the happening. This was never part of my fantasy nor was it likely a part of Josette's. However, the realization was comforting in some uncanny way. I then became somewhat nervous thinking that Sandi and I might be expected to fuck each other while they watched. I'm not sure why I was so nervous or timid but I remained quiet and waited for someone to say something or do something to get me out of the haze I was in.

Sandi, as could be expected, offered me another drink and I accepted telling her to bring some extra ice, "For them!" Immediately, everyone broke into a laugh and Josette yelled over, "Bad Boy!"

I'm anxious for Sandi and Bill to read this and submit their version of what happened over the remaining days. If they don't rise to the occasion, maybe Josette and I will share what took place. That is, if you fellow literotica readers and writers would like to read about our remaining chronicle at the nude resort; our time spent with Sandi and Bill; and other scintillating matters.

12