All Comments on 'My Black 'Maled' Wife'

by rydertj

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Ok but

Sick cheating slut wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
no comment

sick shit that deserves nothing.. something my first grader could do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
put some drugs on her and call cops

while she was with her lovers,plants some drugs on her and call cops. have the whoreslut arrested on the street and let her make money for her pimps.a good case of stds and aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Black Maled

Unbelievably good story, so very hot, so very erotic. What a great job. Please write a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yaddy Yaddy Yadda..... More of the same , Wimpy..

...Once, oh God, Just ONCE, could we do without the "Wimpy White Husband" who "gets into it"? They really don't! Most "cuckolds" go along with their wives because they are terribly insecure and have issues about being left alone, and not being able to find another woman"as good as the wife".

In short, they are neurotic! They are NOT as in control as the subject of this story. And as for Las Vegas dancers, most of them are WWWAAAAYYYYY too smart to ever get back in "The Life" if they are lucky enough to leave it behind.

And they are plenty smart enough to deal with the likes of a "Tyrone" if one of those should resurface. Parole violation would be the least of the charges Tyrone would have faced, and any ex-cop out there who could actually qualify for a PI License would have simply "done the deed" themselves, just as a matter of course.

We need smarter writers out there. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUUUUUUU????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah right all dancers that are black whores

marry wimpy white guys.

PamelaParisPamelaParisalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

What IS sad are all the morons below who don't like cuckold stories but *have* to read them all and post their whiny, shitty little comments. No doubt little geeks and fuckwits who don't understand erotica because they've never had a woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid story of a cuckold wimp husband.

Sick is as sick does. And this really is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My Ass

Black Maled my Butt. It was the excuse Tyrone used to get her going again, or - she allowed it to be her justification to get back with him.

Hubby is obviously educated with connections and very detail oriented, so he knew and then got the proof.

If she was really out of the Tyrone world she would have approached her husband and told him she was being black maled, she didn't, she just told herself she had to do it (actually wanted it).

He can either set the guys up to be whacked or sent up the river. Either way, she obviously misses the interracial thing, so...Pack her bags, find out where the double wide Tyrone lives in and drop her stuff off with a note, 'YOUR NEW HOME, Your Last Home is Gone Forever!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude!

Dude u hav to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was OK

A sexy wife with big tits who brings home cream pies from her big black bulls to her husband.

I want a girl like that.

virgintsik1virgintsik1about 4 years ago
I like true stories of black rough bad boys forcing decent pretty white women

if anyone knows such true stories i wish to exchange those kinds of true stories.

i was roughly violated before. so now i get horny over those kinds of stories.

please send me true stories or vids - virgintsik1 @ gmail com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.

The shame is.. That you don't even see the racism in this shit..

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous