All Comments on 'My Blood'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
great

hope you have more and soon

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Their referring to each other as Brother and Sister is a little strange. The whole thing seems to have a regimented, ritualistic feel.

javawarriorjavawarriorabout 11 years agoAuthor

I can see your point, mafia, but I feel that it is much hotter when they say it to each other like they do. I dunno, stylistic preference I guess. Fantasies are ritualistic, when you think about it. All the parts need to be there or it doesn't work, no?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Put off

The pedantic reference of 'Brother' and 'Sister' was a put off for me. We know it's incest and constant 'in your face' of sibling references just spoils the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Great description of how it truly is the best experience...

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago

I actually found the repeated use of "Brother," and "Sister" to make it more erotic. As much as the sex itself was hot, the reminder that it was his sister, and it was her brother, pushed it to a higher level. It's the breaking, the shattering of that wall of "not right" that made this an especially great read for me. Now, time to see what else you've written...

alextasyalextasyover 5 years ago
Wow...

Just...wow.

Awesome build up, stunning surprises, tension, conflict, love, lust...

What more could you want?

Thank you!

-alextasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous