All Comments on 'My Boss, My Lover'

by Honey123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
A7inchPhildoA7inchPhildoalmost 20 years ago
Love you Honey!

Incredibly arousing story, you hit on so many of my deepest questions. Making me type my comment left handed is just the begining. I hope you will continue with this one. Deep kisses for the stunning performance. Mmmuah!

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Steamy!

My, my, my! Another hot one from Hot-crotch! Dare I guess your inspiration for this story? :D Keep 'em coming, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yikes!

where can i find a boss like that?! hot stuff my honey bunches of OH's! whens the next installation cumming?

more please....

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Loved your tale~

Excellent story, Sizzlin and eroticly pleasing. Grin(-_*)

Randi GrailRandi Grailalmost 20 years ago
Hot stuff!

I want to work where you work, Honey. So that I too can get the inspiration to such steamy stories :)

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Very nice

That was a very hot piece of work.

Nothing like a decade of wating to make the first time special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Maybe today someone like Honey will walk into my office.

I can only hope.

Outstanding story. I want to read more of your work.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful erotic romance. Leaves you with a great feeling. (okay maybe a few different great feelings.)

BelegonBelegonalmost 20 years ago
Short but very sweet

Nicely told Honey. Just long enough to "raise my interest". I have had situations close enough to Joe's to be able to easily identify with the part he played, although I have never had the screenplay come to that particular climax. Also, today I am exactly six months away from B-day # 39. Thus, I greatly enjoyed the respective ages of the couple.

SummerMorningSummerMorningalmost 20 years ago
Nice...

Lucky little Joe, eh? :)

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenalmost 20 years ago
Workplace Fun

Nice work, Honey. I enjoyed it the first time I read it and was very pleased with the changes you made. I liked the thought of the fifties era office girl and the way she finally took her sexuality in hand and got down to 'business'. *wink*

~lucky

Teenage VenusTeenage Venusalmost 20 years ago
Things are looking up

Hi Honey,

I've read 16 today. A couple were worth commenting on. Actually, things are looking up because IMHO there ain't half some crap on here, and today I struck lucky - another good one.

At least wading through them I get to know which writers to give a miss. In your case you are way up on my list of 'must read's.

Well done for a well-written bit of erotica.

bg23bg23over 19 years ago
Hottttttt

Whew...very hot...SEXY! Why can't you ever find a real guy like Joe in the workplace? Thanks for a sizzling read, Honey. Enjoyed it immensely. Keep up the good work!

sacksackover 19 years ago
neat little boss/subordinate story.....

told only the way you can! Love this story!

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 18 years ago
Beautifully thought up

Wonderfully written...excitingly hot...extreemly sizzling. Makes you want to cum over and over again. Carol is the kind of character every story needs....a big wow!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
delicious!

Honey, whenever you want a job, you can be my secretary, please!

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

...and very hot.

online3820online3820over 12 years ago
So Beautiful

Such a wonderful erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous