All Comments on 'My Boss, My Valentine?'

by A.W. Root

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dialogue a bit stiff

I gave you a better score than the others because of your creativity. You're writing ability is okay, but I felt as though I was reading something written by someone who was in the military and ordered to write a Valentine's Day story. You're dialogue is a bit stiff.

Nonetheless, at least you wrote a better, more complete, and on theme story that many of the other people posing as writers who submitted crap to the contest.

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
good dialogue

I disagree with the other poster. I thought the dialogue was pretty good. I like stories with more dialogue than narrative.

Good luck in the contest.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

I was turned off a bit at the first paragraph and the description of the characters but it got much better and the sex was hot.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Again.

Going to be a hard decision to have to make on this contest.!! Really liked your story ('5') and wish you the best in the contest.! Don't worry about "Anagamust" and his comments because he never has anything good to say about any body's story anyway, but I have a name for him - but I can't put it in here because I would say there is a rule against it.! Anybody who can't leave a name with comment - should not comment or there comment should not count on here.! Thanks for a great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Just a really good story

I think the author brought out more of the love between the couple rather than just sex.Very well done. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

A good story, that would have been better with a little more plot development. The characters fell for each other a bit quickly - no train to catch! But the dialog was good and the sex was realistic.

Keep going - I'll read your story every time.

Jerry

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Valentine Smiles

Sizzling RED HOT SEX! I think Bishop Valentine himself is grinning. This is well-crafted, honest SEX.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous