My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesterday morning when you were trying on different outfits."

"But yesterday was Friday, you were at work and I was at home on my own; how could you have seen me?"

"Ooops!" Karen said, and looked at Ryan.

"Thanks Karen." Ryan said; then he turned to me.

"TT, do you remember me bringing those 2 webcams home a couple of weeks ago and trying to get them working?"

"Yeah, but you gave-up didn't you?"

"Well no, I did get them working and then I hid them, one in our bedroom and the other in the lounge."

"Switched on?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So who have you given the IP address' to? Who's been spying on us?" I asked as I remembered a frigging session on the sofa after trying on various outfits the previous morning.

Both Emma and Karen put their hands up.

"Who else?"

"Just some of the guys at work."

"Ryan! You've been letting your mates spy on me. How could you?"

"They haven't seen anything that they haven't seen before. Besides, now that you know I bet that you'll get all excited when we go to bed tonight."

"Well yeah, but that's because of you."

"I bet that you get extra turned on tonight because there might be some man watching you."

I shut up then, Ryan was probably right but I wasn't going to admit to it.

"Hey babe," Karen said, "You look so cute laying there fast asleep without the covers over you. If it wasn't for Emma and Ryan I'd be hitting on you."

I said nothing and when we got home I switched the light off as I went into the bedroom to get undressed.

It wasn't long before Ryan had cheered me up, and before I knew it I was riding Ryan; with the light on.


I woke up the next morning in a happier mood. Overnight I'd come to the conclusion that I didn't care that Ryan's mates were seeing me naked. After all, they'd all seen me naked before. It's like mister perv over the road; I'll just pretend that they're not there.

I didn't want to think about Ryan's mates giving the IP address to any of their friends.


On the Monday afternoon after I got back from the shops I was feeling a little lonely and horny. After I'd put everything away I sat on the sofa and started thinking about Ryan. Before long I'd taken my top and skirt off and was having a slow frigging session thinking back to our holiday and the fun that we'd had.

I had just cum and was enjoying the calm after the storm when my mobile rang. I cursed at being interrupted. It was Karen and she told me that she was in meeting that had stopped because of me. She told me that she'd left a window on her laptop open and accidentally opened it when starting a presentation. Me frigging myself had suddenly been displayed on the projector screen and the 4 people there (not Ryan) had made her open the window again so that they could watch me.

Karen was phoning to thank me for the entertaining interruption.

I blushed, clamped my legs shut then ran to the bathroom. After getting over the initial shock I realised that I was still horny as hell and I went back to the sofa and did it again.

I have no idea if anyone was watching.


Sometimes when I'm walking around naked at home, or pleasuring myself, I do wonder if Ryan, or anyone else, is watching me. I have to admit that it does get me excited – not that I would ever admit it; probably not even to Ryan.

One warmish Saturday night
------------------------------------
One Saturday evening a while back, when the weather was reasonable, we decided to walk to a nice pub that we know. Ryan wanted me to wear just one of my floaty summer dresses; the one that is about mid-thigh long with the top scooped and loose fitting. If I bend forwards anyone who looks can see my tiny tits and nipples.

In the pub we'd been sat opposite each other and Ryan had eased his legs between mine. I wasn't bothered about that because the dress is long enough and there's enough material to fall between my legs and for me not to be showing anything. The other thing was that the noise in the pub was such that I had to lean forward to hear Ryan at times. Again, I wasn't bothered that Ryan was able to see my tits. I even felt good when I noticed where his eyes were looking. I never caught any of the men stood near us looking down my top.

Anyway, we had a few to drink and were a bit 'happy' when we left. We decided to walk home via the park where I've had a bit of fun in the kids play area.

When we got there we sat on one of those wooded benches that were there for the parents to watch their kids from. After a couple of minutes we started kissing and I turned sideways and sat on Ryan's lap so that we could still kiss and Ryan could have easy access to caress my tits and pussy. It was late at night, and although the street lights were on, the place was deserted – or so we thought.

After a few minutes Ryan had opened the buttons all the way down and my whole front was exposed.

When we broke a kiss I suddenly thought that I saw someone in the nearby bushes. I told Ryan but he dismissed it saying that no one would be out there at that time of night.

A bit later when Ryan was finger fucking me I definitely saw someone, a man, and he was in front of the bushes. Then I saw another man not far from the first man. I told Ryan who looked and said,

"Oh good; let's put on a show for them."

"What! I can't do that." I replied.

"Yes you can TT, just pretend that they aren't there."

I knew that it was pointless arguing so I resigned myself to the men seeing me naked, and probably more. At least we weren't directly under one of the street lights. If I concentrated on what Ryan was doing to me perhaps I could just pretend that they weren't there.

Ryan soon got me close to an orgasm, but he stopped and just kissed me for a while as I calmed down.

Then he did it again. This time as well as kissing me he eased my dress off me so that I was naked.

When he broke the kiss he told me to stand up with my back to him. The 2 men got a full frontal view of me. Ryan told me to open my legs and stand either side of his legs; then he pulled me down. I'd been busy looking at the men and hoping that the street light weren't bright enough for them to see my bits too well; and not realised that Ryan had got his cock out. When he pulled me down his cock found its home.

I gasped, then relaxed. There was nothing that I could do except enjoy it and think of England.

As I was bouncing up and down the 2 men came a lot closer. So close that I could have reached out and touched them – if I'd wanted to – which I didn't.

"She's so young." One of the men said.

"Yeah, doesn't she make you want to give her one?" The other said as he rubbed the crotch if his trousers.


"Cum for daddy." Ryan said.

"Fucking hell!" The first man said.

The second man unzipped his trousers and got his hard cock out.

"No touching her; okay." Ryan said.

Both men nodded.

I couldn't help myself; I didn't really want to have an orgasm in front of those men but I'd lost control of myself. I got quite vocal as the spasms hit me. I stopped caring where I was and who was watching me.

Ryan kept me going up and down until another orgasm was starting to rise; then he stopped and held me tight as he shot his load inside me. We just sat there for a couple of minutes as we calmed down.

I opened my eyes and saw the 2 men; they were both wanking as they stared at me.

"Poppet, isn't this the playground where you said that the ropes had made you cum?" Ryan said.

I realised what Ryan was doing, and I'd already lost my inhibitions for the night.

"Yes daddy, but can I play on the climbing frame for a bit first?"

"Okay princess, but be careful."

I lifted myself off Ryan's cock and immediately felt our juices start to run down my inner thighs. Ignoring it and leaving my dress on the bench, I ran over to the climbing and started climbing.

I turned and looked back. The 2 men had followed me and 1 was climbing under the frame so that he could look up at me. I was glad that the street light weren't as good as daylight.

I giggled a bit to myself as I realised that my pussy might be dripping onto the man.

I climbed all over that frame before Ryan said,

"Okay princess, show daddy how good you are at climbing the ropes."

"Okay daddy." I shouted as I got off the frame and ran to the ropes.

"Ooow, it's cold." I said as I jumped up one of the ropes and pressed my pussy onto it.

"Up you go."

I easily climbed to the top then wrapped my legs tightly round the rope, pressing it against my pussy. My clit told me that it was enjoying the cold pressure.

"Slide down slowly Poppet." Ryan said.

I loosened my grip, probably too much because I slid down quickly. I managed to stop myself after about 3 feet; just as my first orgasm (second of the night) arrived. I hung on for dear life as I screamed and shook.

Just as I started to get my composure back I looked down. Three men and 2 cocks were looking up at me. My grip automatically loosened and I slid down another 3 or 4 feet. This time the pressure on my clit felt REALLY good.

Another orgasm hit me.

I repeated this again before I lost my grip and fell to the ground. As it turned out I was only a couple of feet above the ground but I still fell flat on my back with my legs wide open. When I opened my eyes 2 cocks started shooting their load all over me. I got blobs of jism from my hair to my pussy, and Ryan was just stood there with a big grin on his face.

No sooner than they'd finished cumming, the 2 men were gone, leaving their calling card all over me.

Ryan helped me to my feet and gave me a tissue from his pocket. I'd gone out that evening without my bag so I didn't have any more.

"You can use your dress to wipe the rest off." Ryan said, but I couldn't; we couldn't find my dress; the bastards had stolen it. I was left naked in the park and still covered in strangers cum.

"Rub yourself on the grass." Ryan said.

I did, well as best as I could. Then I started to panic a bit because I still had to get home. Ryan came to the rescue as best as he could; he was wearing a light jacket and he took it off and gave it to me. It only covered half my butt and not my pussy, but it was better than nothing.

Fortunately we made it home without any incident, although a couple of cars did beep their horns at us.

"We'll have to do that again sometime." Ryan said as we fucked in the shower before going to bed.

Halloween Party
--------------------
Karen and Emma had a Halloween party; but only people who got dressed-up could go. Ryan said that he'd sort out a costume for me - again, and that worried me - again. I just knew that he'd get something indecent.

I was right.

The top was black and see through and had a white skeleton on it. Fortunately the white skeleton covered my nipples.

The skirt was a black tutu one. It flared out and my butt and pussy felt as naked as they were. Underneath I wore a garter belt holding up black stockings that had the legs of the skeleton painted on.

Ryan wore a black shirt, black trousers and a black cape; and he got me to put some 'ghost' and fang makeup on his face.

I felt exposed and foolish going to Emma's and Karen's place. I was glad that, for once, Ryan followed me up the stairs on the double-decker bus.

I didn't feel out of place when Emma opened their door; she was dressed very much like me. Karen wore a pair of heels; that's it.

Everyone else there was in fancy dress but Karen stole the show. That was until someone pulled at my tutu and it ripped off. I was left virtually bottomless. The tutu was beyond quick repair and Emma, and the alcohol that I'd consumed, persuaded me to stop trying to fix it and continue bottomless.

The guys there seemed to enjoy me being like that nearly as much as they enjoyed Karen's nakedness.

Some of the other girls there were wearing skimpy costumes as well. One was wearing just a black bikini on which she'd painted a couple of bones, and she had fake blood runs down her front. Another just had a few strategically placed bandages round her. They didn't look too secure and as the night went on one of her breasts got exposed and she never bothered to cover it.


Anyway, after my tutu got ripped off I tried to spend a lot of time sitting down, that way at least my pussy would be covered. As people got tired, more and more of them wanted to sit down. I had to sit on Ryan's lap and it wasn't long before I felt his cock get hard. I decided to tease Ryan a bit by grinding my bare butt on him. That was a mistake because it wasn't long before he carefully got his cock out of his trousers, gently and slowly lifted me up, then lowered me back down; impaling me on his cock. He did it so slowly that the first I knew of it was when I felt him go inside me.

We sat like that for ages as we talked to the people around us. Emma even got us some more drinks as we sat there. She didn't look as if she knew what was going on.

At one point I had my head on Ryan's shoulder and I whispered that I wanted to cum. I felt Ryan's cock get harder but that was all, he was busy talking to a man about motor racing.

I got a bit disappointed when Ryan's cock started going soft with neither of us having cum; but I guess there were just too many people around us.

As the people next to us got up Ryan took it as a diversion and he lifted me up long enough for him to quickly put his cock away without anyone noticing. Or so we thought.

"Have you 2 been fucking?" Karen loudly asked.

I went bright red and said,

"No."

"You have. Why else would you blush like that?" Karen quickly came back.

"Hey everyone, this little skeleton has been boning her boyfriend on the sofa." Karen announced to the world.

A couple of people started clapping and everyone turned and looked at me (and Ryan). I was still bottomless and I felt so embarrassed.


Fortunately everyone lost interest quite quickly and went back to whatever they were doing.

Ryan stood up and said,

"Thanks Karen; nothing like a good mate for embarrassing you."

Karen leaned of to him, kissed him on the cheek and said,

"You're welcome. You know she loves it; I bet she's just got all wet."

"Ryan's embarrassed." I thought, "what about me? I've just been fucked in front of strangers and you're telling people that I loved it."

I had actually; and those talking about it had caused me to have a little wet rush; but it was embarrassing with those people listening.


Ryan and I went into the kitchen and got another beer. I leant my side on him as we drank and we talked to a couple. Ryan's spare hand found its way to my bare butt and gently caressed it. It felt good.


People started leaving and I suddenly realised that we had to leave as well; but I was bottomless. Emma came to my rescue, and after a bit of teasing, saying that I'd have to go home like that, she leant me one of her skirts.

We got an early morning bus home then got the relief that I needed while we were in the shower.

Another Nude Modelling Job
----------------------------------
Ryan got a phone call a couple of weeks ago; it was from Dan, the Art College teacher who I'd been a naked model for a couple of times. Dan had wanted to know if I'd be interested in a session modelling for someone to pose at an art exhibition; naked of course. Dan had told Ryan that I would be perfect for the job.

Of course Ryan had said that I would be interested, without even asking me. I would have said no because those modelling jobs are so humiliating. Having to pose naked, in such lewd positions is horrible. Okay, I sometimes get turned-on by them but the embarrassment is horrible. This job was probably going to be more embarrassing because there would be a lot more people there.

Anyway, the dreaded evening arrived and we walked into the art gallery. I looked round and saw lots of drawings of naked people. A gay sounding man came up to us.

"You must be Tanya; I'm Nigel; you're late. Thank you so much for helping us out." The obvious gay held out a very limp hand for us to shake.

"This is your boyfriend then Tanya?" Before I had chance to answer Nigel continued,

"I don't know what Dan told you but I need girls to take part in some sexual activities during the display. I'll re-shuffle the girls so that you're not with one of the male models. I'll put you on the stand where you will be on display on your own. Will that be okay with you?"

I was going to say "No," but Ryan opened his mouth before I could, and said,

"Of course it will; Tanya has no inhibitions about her body."

I wanted to kill Ryan.

"Good, good, if you follow me I'll explain everything."

As we walked Nigel was going on about some of the displays.

A totally naked man sporting a huge, erect cock walked in front of us,

"Excellent Trevor, just keep it like that for the rest of the evening. I'll get to you later." Nigel said.

I could see about half a dozen totally naked people around the place. All looked like they were about to indulge in some bondage and sex.

"Bloody hell." I thought; "What have you got me into Ryan?"

Okay, there were loads of pictures around the place, and even some statues; but from what I'd heard and seen so far it looked like it was a sex show, not an erotic exhibition.

Then I saw a banner on one wall. It read,

"The Beauty of the Female Orgasm."

I started to get worried.

Nigel led us to a table that was about 3 feet by 6 feet and 4 feet high. At each corner there were steel 'D' rings screwed onto the wood.

"Come on girl, hurry and get those rags off; the guests will be here in minutes. I thought you said that you weren't shy about your body?"

"It's Ryan that's not shy about my body, but I am." I thought but didn't say.

I quickly took my top off, dropped my skirt and kicked my shoes off. Ryan picked them up as Nigel continued.

"Good, no horrible hair; everyone will want to see all of your girly bits. Put these on."

I don't know where Nigel produced them from but he handed me 4 velcro ankle or wrist cuffs. Each had a 'D' ring.

"Quickly please sweety." Nigel said.

With Ryan's help I quickly did as I was told.

"Climb up then."

Ryan helped me.

"Right girl, on your back, we'll start with the basic spread position." Nigel ordered as he got some short lengths of rope from out of a box.

He threw 2 pieces to Ryan, telling him to try my wrists to the 'D' rings; at the same time as he pulled my legs apart and tied them to the corners. I was spread-eagled and very exposed.

"Right young man, she looks a little dry, play with her and get her all wet before the quests start arriving." Nigel said as he picked-up a box and put it on the table. Written on the side was,

'PLEASE MAKE ME CUM'

I looked at Ryan who he had a big grin on his face.

"You're in for a pleasurable evening." He said.

"Please stop this Ryan. I'll do anything you want, but please don't let this happen to me."

"Come on TT; you'll love every second of it. Think of all those orgasms."

Well yes, the orgasms would be great, but there would be lots of people watching me; and goodness only knows how many people giving me those orgasms. I was, and I wasn't happy.

Ryan leant over and kissed me, a long, nice kiss on my mouth. As he was doing that his hand slid up and down my body, playing with my nipples and then my pussy. My fear faded as I started to get wet and then aroused.

Ryan continued to the point where I was close to cumming then he stopped.

Just as he stood up and took his hand off me I heard I heard Nigel shout,

"Right kiddies, the show starts now, Get ready for some fun."

A couple of minutes later people were filling the room. It wasn't long before a couple came over to me and read the sign.

"It will be my pleasure," the man said and reached out and rubbed my nipples.