My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon a few people were standing around me and basically, groping me. It was nice, but horrible at the same time.

Then I heard Nigel,

"Hey people these might help you get her going."

I looked at him as he tipped up the box telling people to make me cum. Three dildos and 2 vibrators fell out onto the table. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

A woman picked up a dildo and gently pushed it into me before fucking me with it while a man was pulling and squeezing one of my nipples. I looked over to Ryan and saw a big smile and a big bulge.

Needless to say it wasn't long before my body betrayed me and I felt my AF quickly climb. As I started to cum my body arched up and started shaking; and I got quite vocal.

As the pleasure started to recede the man and woman backed away and were replaced by 2 women. I looked at their faces and saw evil grins. I just knew that they were going to make me cum - again.

A hand pulled the dildo out of me and some fingers found my clit. That hand just knew what my clit needed and it gave it to me, over and over again. Multiple orgasms just seemed to merge into one never ending gigantic orgasm. After trying to fight it for ages, I just blacked out.


When I came round I saw Ryan and Nigel looking down at me.

"My my sweetie; that must have been a good one; I could hear your screams of pleasure from the other side of the room. Are you ready to move to the next position?" Nigel said.

Without waiting for an answer Nigel started un-tying the ropes attached to my ankles. He then told me lift my legs right up in the air. I was a little slow reacting to Nigel's command and he said,

"Come on, we haven't got all night; customers are waiting to play with your pussy thing."

"PUSSY THING!" I thought; "that's my pride and joy you're talking about you little gay b............."

My ankles were then tied to the same rings that my wrists were and pulled as tight as my body would allow; leaving my pussy stretched wide for everyone to see and play with. It wasn't long before people (men and women) were using various dildos and vibrators on me.


That was just the second of four different positions that Nigel had me tied down in. Each one stretched my legs wide, and in each position people made me cum, numerous times; either with those toys or their fingers. I lost count of how many orgasms I'd had by the time Nigel finally released me. Thankfully (maybe not), I never blacked out again.

I lost sight of Ryan a couple of times. He later told me that he'd wandered round to see the other exhibits. He told me that he'd seen 5 or 6 women, all naked, and all being fucked by men with big cocks. There were a couple of women who were masturbating on tables with people watching them and one woman who was impaling herself on very large objects screwed down to a table.

I was totally knackered; and sore as well. Fortunately there was a shower in one of the back rooms but I had to wait in turn to use it. Ryan was hoping that he could join me but the queue was too long. The poor man's balls must have been bursting.

When I was clean, dressed and slightly refreshed; we found Nigel, got paid and headed for the bus home. Fortunately, by the time we got home I was lively enough to enjoy Ryan getting his release, even if I was sore. I was still sore two days later, but I didn't complain to Ryan.


The next morning as we discussed the evening over breakfast I had to admit that I'd enjoyed the experience. But I'd still been extremely embarrassed. The money had been good but I still wouldn't admit to being an exhibitionist.