My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first picked-up a cue and lined up his shot, Carrie said,

"Remember, not too hard, we don't want any damage to the vibrator or Tanya."

The guy must have been nervous because when he hit the ball it was so soft that the ball never even reached my pussy.

The second guy moved in to have his go but before he bent down to take his shot he said,

"So what do I get if I turn it on?"

"Well," Carrie said, "firstly you get to brag that you turned-on a vibrator that was in a girl's pussy; and secondly, if two of you manage to hit the diamond at the right angle it will go to high and my little friend here will cum right in front of your eyes."

I giggled again.

The second guy's shot hit the diamond, but the angle wasn't quite right and the vibe didn't start. What did happen was that the little jolt made me gasp and I felt a little wet rush.

The third guy was luckier; the vibe burst into life. As it did so I moaned.

"It looks like we've got a strike." Carrie said.

The guy straightened up with a satisfied grin on his face.

The fourth guy lined-up his shot.

"Here's hoping." He said as the cue went back then forward.

"Owww!" I said as the ball hit the top of my inner thigh.

"Sorry, can I kiss it better?"

"No." Carrie said.

"Shall we have another round?" Carrie continued.

Guy 1 jumped up, obviously eager to try his luck again; or maybe he just wanted to get a closer look at my pussy. Anyway, he bodged it again and I breathed a sigh of relief. The vibe was gently purring away but I was a long way from cumming.

Guy 2 didn't do any better. His shot was straight but not hard enough.

Guy 3 got me worried; he'd got it right on his first attempt so I was expecting him to switch the vibe onto full. I was lucky; he muffed it.

Guy 4 got it right and I gasped as the vibe went to full throttle. I knew that I couldn't last long but Carrie had other ideas. She came over to me, bent down and whispered in my ear,

"Treadmill."

I started cumming with the 5 of them just staring down at me. It was a strong one and I was shaking and moaning. My butt rose-up and I could feel my pussy muscles contracting and relaxing.

As I calmed down I heard one of the guys say,

"Fuck man, did you see her pussy? She's going to be a right nympho when she gets older."

When my heart rate dropped below 100 I turned to look at Carrie. Before I could say anything she said,

"Can I borrow your vibe; I want a go at that."

"Err yeah, why not? Can we go to the ladies please?"

"What's wrong with right here?" Carrie said as she reached over and got a grip on the side of the diamond.

"Not here Carrie." I pleaded, but Carrie was already pulling the vibe out of me.

I didn't dare look at the 4 young men.

There wasn't a plop or anything like that when the vibe left my body, but there was the feeling of emptiness and a slight draught.

"Come on Tanya get off there and let me on."

I slid off the side and when I turned round Carrie was already on the table with her legs spread and the vibe starting to disappear.

"Right guys, go for it." Carrie said.

I stood there and watched the 4 guys try to hit the diamond. Guys 3 and 4 were successful and Carrie lay there letting the vibe do its job. It wasn't long before Carrie got to the point of no return.

"Ohhh; Arrrghhh, Ohhh, Arrrghhh, I'm cummmmmming." Carrie said as her body started shaking and jerking. My eyes went from her face to her wobbling tits; her nipples were rock hard. The guys were just stood there staring. I looked at their trousers; all 4 were bulging and 2 of them had little wet spots at the appropriate place.

A couple of minutes later Carrie pressed the diamond and climbed off the table.

"That was fun; how about something slightly different this time; back on the table Tanya."

And I did; without even thinking about it I climbed on and sat there with my legs wide open and laying back a little and resting on my elbows so that my pussy was totally visible.

"Right guys," Carrie said, "this time I want you to try and hit Tanya's jewellery."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Relax kiddo, Carrie said, "nothing to worry about."

Then to the guys,

"Okay guys, not too hard, we don't want to injure that young, sweet, little pussy; but I want the ball to hit her jewellery and her clit. Right, who's first?"

I sat there with a big grin on my face; my embarrassment completely gone.

One of the guys lined up his shot and as I looked at him looking at my pussy, I got a wet rush and giggled a little wondering if he had seen it escape from me.

The shot wasn't hard enough and it only just touched my pussy. Carrie retrieved the ball, flicking my clit as she did so.

"Hmmm," I said, "that's nice." I said.

Guy 2 lined up his shot and he got it perfect. The top of the ball hit my clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I said and sat up straight.

What I hadn't realised was that when I did so the ball was right under my hole. The pressure on my vagina caused it to open and swallow the ball.

"Get back down Tanya; the next guy wants a go." Carrie said.

I did so then the next guy said,

"Hey, where's the ball gone?"

Everyone looked at my pussy as I started giggling. In between giggles I managed to say,

"Magic!"

"You haven't; have you?" Carries asked.

"Haven't what?" One of the guys asked.

"Where's the bloody ball?" Another asked.

"Okay Tanya, give it back." Carrie ordered.

I squeezed and out popped the ball.

"Fucking hell!" 2 of the guys said in stereo.

After a slight pause, another guy said,

"Can we see that again?"

"Yeah, why not, let's change the game a bit guys," Carrie said; "each of you get a ball and let's see how many we can get inside Tanya's hole."

By that time the alcohol had really kicked in and I just sat there with my pussy getting wetter with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

One by one the guys came to me and held their pool ball to my pussy. One by one those pool balls disappeared; only the fourth one got his returned. Each time it re-appeared one of the guys would push it back in. I just sat there, reclined, and thinking,

"This is nice."

"Treadmill, treadmill." Carrie said.

I was already well on the way to having an orgasm and Carrie saying that word suddenly made it happen straight away. Probably because of the fact that I was on a pool table in a public bar, naked and being watched by 4 young men that I'd only met a few minutes ago; the orgasm was a strong one. It hit me hard and fast and as I started shaking I felt my butt rise up.

As my high started to recede my butt went back onto the table and my breathing slowed. So did my heart.

"Okay," Carrie said, "I think that's enough. Poor Tanya looks knackered. I think that it's my turn now. Tanya can you push those balls out then get down off the table? I want to take your place."

I did, much to the amazement of the 4 guys. When the first ball popped out and made a noise as it dropped to the table, 2 of the guys actually jumped a little.

I climbed down and went and sat on a chair near Carrie's feet as she climbed onto the table and lay flat on her back then spread her legs wide. The 4 guys were stood 2 either side of her, eagerly looking down on her, each with a pool ball in their hand.

"Errr, what about that?" One of the guys said, pointing towards Carries pussy.

"Ooops, silly me, would one of you nice gentlemen care to take that out for me?"

Four hands immediately shot forward but only one got there first. Carrie moaned as the guy took his time getting hold of the diamond then slowly pulled.

Carrie moaned again as the vibe came free. The guy with my vibe in his hand held it up for all 4 of them to look at it as it glistened with Carries juices all over it.

"Please!" I said and held my hand out. The guy gave it to me then turned back to Carrie as she said,

"Come on guys, don't keep a girl waiting. I hope that those balls are warm."

The guys were handling their balls (pool balls) as I hid the vibe in the only place that I knew no one could see it – my pussy. I left it switched off; I was knackered.

One by one the 4 guys gently pressed their pool ball into Carrie's pussy to lots of 'ooows' and 'arrrgh' from Carrie. She had the same problem keeping the fourth ball in and the guys took it in turns to push it back it.

I got up and went and stood near Carries head. When she saw me she reached out and held my hand.

"Rub her clit." I said to the guy who was pushing the ball back in.

He did and a minute or so later the 5 of us watched her body spasm as it rose up off the table.

"Keep rubbing," I said, "and play with her nipples as well."

I leaned forward, kissed Carrie's cheek and whispered,

"Enjoy."

All 8 male hands were caressing Carrie's body as she came again and again.

It was probably about 10 minutes later that Carrie started to relax and get back to normal. The guys just stood there and watched as her body slowed down.

"That was fun." Carrie finally said. "Thank you guys, you're so good with your hands. Here's something else that you can put in them."

With that Carrie squeezed out the 3 pool balls that were still inside her then she sat up and climbed off the table. Grabbing my hand Carrie pulled me away from the guys Carrie saying,

"Have fun playing with your balls guys."

As we walked into the hotel's reception I told Carrie that I really needed to go to my room and skype Ryan. I had a lot to tell him and I wanted to enjoy a skype sex session with him.

"Okay Tanya, and don't forget that we're meeting in the sauna just as soon as you can tomorrow evening. It's very important that you're there."

I still didn't understand why it was so important, but it would be nice to see Carrie again. We kissed and parted. As I went up in the lift I was joined by a middle-aged man who stared at me all the way up. I smiled at him and was pleased that I'd had those drinks earlier.

As soon as I got into my room I opened the curtains and looked out. There was a man looking my way in a room across the street. I waved at him then got my tablet out and started skype.

I spent ages telling Ryan all about my evening whilst we slowly masturbated for the cameras. Ryan was a bit worried that I'd miss my train but I assured him that Carrie had promised that I'd be at the station in time.

I showered the collapsed on top of the bed in full view of any Mr. Pervs that might have been looking. I was asleep in seconds

Friday

-------

When I got on the underground that morning I went further down the platform and got on in the middle of a group of women. I wasn't taking any chances.

It was very windy going up the escalator to leave the station and I'm sure that the sight of my butt must have given a few people something to think about for a few seconds. I hoped that no one was upset.

I'd been hoping that the course would finish early but it didn't and I got back to the hotel about the same time as the previous days. Down in the leisure centre I stripped naked and went through to the sauna. Carrie wasn't there so I went through to the pool. She was swimming lengths. When she saw me she invited me in, saying that we had the time.

Ten short lengths later we got out and went to the sauna. I'd just got sat down when Carrie said,

"Treadmill."

As I started cumming my hand went to my pussy and pressed the diamond.

Just as I started to come down Carrie again said,

"Treadmill."

I managed to get a "No" out before I was back up there, moaning and jerking.

This time Carrie let me calm down and get back to normal.

"Sorry Tanya, but I had to do that; you need to have a rosy glow when we go upstairs."

"Why?" I asked.

"You just do." Was all I could get out of Carrie.

"I can't stay for another bukkake session if that's what you're planning."

"No, no, this will be much better; I promise."

A couple of minutes later the sauna door opened and the receptionist girl stuck her head in and said,

"It's time Carrie."

"Come on Tanya, just time for a quick shower then we have to get up there."

Suitably showered and dried Carrie and I went and got the lift up to the fourth floor.

When we arrived outside the room I saw that it was being used by a big Japanese motor corporation. Also waiting outside was one of the staff girls holding a dress / suit travel bag. Carrie went and talked to her.

A few minutes later the door opened and a man told us that they were ready for us. I turned to look at Carrie and saw that she was slipping a little black dress and heels on.

"WTF Carrie, what's going on?"

"Tonight is for you Tanya, I don't want to take the spotlight off you; you're the star here." Carrie said.

"What are you on about Carrie?"

Carrie didn't answer; instead she came over to me, pressed the diamond and grabbed my hand. She pulled me into the room as the vibe started to purr.

I looked round the room. There must have been a hundred people in there, all looking at me.

Carrie led me to the stage that had been setup at one end of the room. I looked up there and saw the old Japanese man and the 2 Japanese girls. The man was wearing a tux and the girls were in Kimonos, complete with their hair up.

"WTF is going on?" I thought.

Carrie led me up onto the stage and over to the old man. I looked out over the room. Absolutely everyone was looking at me. I felt numb and horrible. I was the only one naked, my hair was a mess and my 3 chains where hanging down. I remembered the purring in my pussy and wondered how many of the people looking up at me could see the diamond.

The old man started talking in broken English. I could just about work out what he was trying to say. He said that he was Mr. whatever (I couldn't pronounce or spell it) and that he was the head of the whatever motor corporation. He looked at his daughters and started telling everyone about one of them nearly drowning on the Wednesday night.

"Oh fuck," I thought, "he's publically thanking me for saving his daughter. I don't want this. He could at least have let me get dressed."

Mr. whatever went on tell everyone what I'd done, and that his daughter owes her life to me.

I don't think that any woman could be in a situation like that and not be blushing. It didn't help that the vibe was raising my AF.

I looked over to the 2 girls and they both put their hands together as if praying, and bowed their heads.

Mr. whatever then said that he wanted to give me a gift.

I started shaking my head sideways.

"No, no, I don't want anything." I said.

Which was a lie; I wanted the hell out of there.

Mr. whatever asked me where I lived so I said the city name. He then asked for the representative from the dealership in that city to come forward.

A man just a few years older than me got up and came up onto the stage. His eyes were flitting from Mr. whatever to up and down me. I don't think that I could blush any deeper red.

Mr. whatever gave both the man and me an envelope. I just held mine but the man opened his and then turned to me and said;

"It's a car; Mr. whatever is giving you a car!"

My eyes opened wide and my head went back as if to say,

"What!"

Mr. whatever told me to take my letter to the dealership and the man would give me a car.

"What! But I can't even drive." I said.

I heard a few little laughs from the room.

Mr. whatever went on to say that the car was nothing compared to what I had given him and that he would always be in my debt.

I tried to tell him that it was no big deal; that I'd pulled people out of the water loads of times in training, but I could tell that he couldn't understand so I faced him, waited a couple of seconds then bowed my head to him.

He returned the compliment then the whole room started clapping. As that died down another man came over and started taking photographs of all combinations of Mr. whatever, the girls, the dealership man and me. The last photograph was of me on my own, still naked, and still blushing. Added to the embarrassment was the fact that the vibe was pushing my AF to a dangerous level.

The dealership man came back to me and gave me his business card saying,

"Come and see me, preferably like that, whenever you like and I'll sort out the car for you."

Carrie had been hovering quite close and she came over and said,

"You deserve that. I could never have done what you did. Now let's go and put that envelope in your bag then have some fun before you've got to go. I've arranged a taxi to get you to the train station in time for your train."

As we walked out of that room Carrie un-zipped her dress, let it drop to the floor and walked out of it almost in one action. Kicking her heels off we headed to the leisure centre where George was talking to the receptionist. The receptionist said,

"Hi" then George said,

"Oh hi Tanya; I hear that you're a proper little hero. Congratulations of your reward, but what are you going to do with a car?"

"I guess that I'll have to learn to drive."

"But what are you going to do with the car for the next 4 years?"

"Drive it; I'll start taking lessons next week." I said.

"But you're only 13, you can't drive until you're 17."

"I haven't been 13 for 10 years George; and no George, I didn't lie about my age; you guessed that I was 12 or 13 and I didn't correct you."

"Why not? It would have been more interesting if I'd known your real age."

"You mean that you'd have tried to hit on me; do to me what you were doing to Amber last night. That's precisely why I let men think that I'm a lot younger than I am. How many men would try to hit on a 12 or 13 year old?" I replied.

"Okay, you got me there; yes; I would have tried. How about you and me go for a little walk to somewhere quieter?"

"No George."

"You can't blame a guy for trying." George said with a disappointed look on his face.

I grabbed Carrie's hand saying,

"Come on Carrie, I've got to get to somewhere more private."

Carrie looked at me, smiled and said,

"Hey folks, Tanya's about to cum, who wants to come and watch?"

"CARRIE!" I said as I dragged her away, through the changing rooms and out the other end. There was no one on the relaxation area so I lay on a sun lounger and let it happen.

Carrie stood there smiling and rubbing her clit with her right hand.

When I came down from my high I looked up and saw Carrie, George, the receptionist girl and another young man that I hadn't seen before. My face went bright red and my legs clamped shut.

"What a beautiful sight." George said.

"I need to leave now." I said.

"You've just got time for a shower," Carrie said as she put out her hand to help me get up.

Suitably cleaned and dressed I said my goodbyes, collected my belongings and went out to the waiting taxi.

On the way to the train station I phoned Ryan and told him that I was on my way and that I had an amazing surprise for him. He told me that he'd meet me at the train station.

On the train I relaxed, reflecting on the week that I'd had. I'd even learnt something on the training course. But it would be good to get home and into bed with Ryan.

I looked round, saw that no one was looking at me, lifted my skirt and pressed the diamond; I wanted to feel good.

Back at home

----------------

Ryan was waiting for me at the train station and I ran and jumped on him giving him a big hug and kiss. His hands held me up under my skirt, probably giving anyone behind me a great view of my bare butt, but I didn't care, I was so happy to be back with Ryan.

The bus was reasonably quiet and we sat on our own at the back. Ryan had his hand on my pussy and was gently rubbing my clit as I asked him if he remembered me telling him about the Japanese girl in the pool.

"The one who's tit you were playing with."