My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, we went to a pub near the nightclub that we intended to go to and had a couple of beers. The stares that I got from Tom, Ben and other strangers embarrassed me. There were times that I just stared at the ground.

I was happy when we got into the nightclub because it was a lot darker and hopefully no one would realise what I wasn't wearing.

I enjoyed the nightclub, the dancing was fun and the attention that Ryan gave me was good; except for when he slid my dress up showing everyone my bare butt and pussy, although by that time the alcohol was dulling the embarrassment.

By the time that it came for us to leave I'd had too much to drink and I was quite sleepy. The next morning Ryan told me that they'd virtually carried me home with my dress up round my chest. Apparently I'd had a few comments about the chain dangling from my clit.

When we'd got home I'd taken my dress right off and walked (staggered) around completely naked before climbing on Ryan on the sofa and asked him to fuck me.

He hadn't; instead he'd put me to bed.

I was still in bed when Tom and Ben left the next morning.