All Comments on 'My Brother's Back Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i would really like to read more of this story! thank you for bring it to us and please consider writing more in this series!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

An interesting story so far and I can't help but like the growing relationship between Christian (an interesting choice of names) and Regina, the whore who needs saving even if she doesn't think so. I noticed there was some absence of the great dialog and repartee found in your other stories and this one is more like a narrative that moves almost too quickly.

I don't know how you intend to end this sad tale of friends gone bad, but I hope Regina is not the one that betrays him, however drugs, pimps and low self esteem are a bad combination. Would love to see her get her daughter back in the end hopeless romantic that I am.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Unrealistic Yes - Good Stuff,Yes Too

A few grammar and structure problems - editing needed. Otherwise a good read, fast paced, no dead spots. Stretches credibility way beyond real that he can kill dozens of people and scoot around town with impunity. In real life, they'd have called in the National Guard by now. Looking foreward to the rest of the story.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 11 years ago
With friends like these...

The "brothers" have no problem risking his life? I think serious payback is in order. Well laid out, but the bloodbath puts me off a bit. Just my opinion. 4*

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Enjoyed the read. I think the plot would be better suited to a novel. The bones scream for flesh and muscle.

Good job.

alfeoalfeoover 10 years ago

Different route but the style is still the same..looking forward to the next chapter

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Is that a dirge playing?

Film Noir never ends well, for anybody involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LMAO

Fucking cunt should have killed em givin the slut a necktie

Geon54Geon54over 3 years ago
Memories...

Almost 30 years later, I can still remember parts of my 10 year HS reunion. "How are you?!" "What are you up to now?"

Then I laugh when I picture this group at their reunion in a few months. Thanks!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
What the Bloody Fuck was that.

Highschool Bestfriends who all have aspiring prospects for the future,and yet every one of them decided to turn from gifted college students to blood-thirsty drug dealers who swindled and conned Christian to kill dozens of drug dealers so they could corner the drug market?

And Jewel being a Geek is perfectly happy being part of the action to get kids hooked on coke and other shit to get rich?.Honestly I think Christian should put a slug thru each and everyones chest or head,and go get Regina and get her clean so she can get her daughter back,but that may be a pipe dream.To be honest this story was pretty damn lame.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

dumb but I will skim thru part 2

shadrachtshadracht21 days ago

Warning. This story never ended, it just stopped. It had not been updated in many years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES