All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Follow Up Needed

Apart from needing his head examined, and playing with fire, this needs continuing. Did he get her pregnant ? A good read.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
This is funny as hell

I love this. I just hope the guy in the picture is his brother. LOL That would be a bit of a twist. I still couldnt do something like this to my bro. Keep writing.

mortismortisover 15 years ago
nice story Jrob

It's pretty risque to be fucking your brothers wife but in reality how many guys still lust after old girlfriends. The ability to fufill that fantasy is a nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dangerous. Hot! Erotic!!!!

Wow, you had me on this one. I loved the way you tied together the brother dating her years ago and then her confronting him today.

It's not far fetched that she downloaded the photos. Sometimes I am shutting down computer and get distracted and actually leave it on...that could be marriage ending!!! But she got the "evidence" then first went to the brother. That they ended up having sex was great. Is there a next step? What happened next? We need to know.

(I can only wish my brother's wife came by with such a story. She's a Cougar and I'd bang her in a second!

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 15 years ago
Loved it!!

Great new take on a very old theme. Like someone upstream said, Let's go with a follow-up!!! My question is this: one of the pics showed a red-head. It seems to me that Christine/Caroline was a red-head. Now wouldn't that be an interesting twist. Ol' hound dog Rick likes to do little brother's women rather than find one of his own.

(BTW Are these the same person? Kelly Ann said about "Caroline" stole Rob from her. Caroline and Rob only met at Kelly Ann's wedding. That suggests to me that Caroline and Christine were one and the same. Either way, there is a naming error here.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah, he has a death wish

This is a fun story, but not what I'd want to happen. First, if anyone slapped me there is no way I'd let them into my house.

Second, what about his wife. All the neighbors will tell her about the screaming woman ... and how she stayed sooo long. Also, the fact that Caroline? "stole" boyfriends is not justification for cheating on her. However, I could buy into it b/c your main character is a weak man. He cheated before.

Third, we know nothing about the relationship between the brothers, but I cringe to think what will happen when it gets out, as it always does. I have 5 brothers, any of us would kill for what he did.

Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Errr, WTF??

The sex was hot but what about his wife? Why isn't Kelly screaming bloody murder that he was cheating on his wife. Sorry, but it doesn't make any fucking sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love that Clip!

The video clip in the story is great here's the link on megarotic:-

http://www.megarotic.com/video/?v=7FECFYPW

I think it was a great idea to build a story around it...More power to ya

RobynGRobynGover 15 years ago
Missed the point, I think

I think the point was missed by a couple commenters. The wife was mad at her husband, and was going to kick his ass out or something. But she wanted to kick the ass of the brother too. So she confronted him first, and one thing led to another. He convonced her that my screwing him she'd get back at the brother because it was so wrong. That she'd be getting her husband back for screwing his secretary in a personal way. Her own revenge. It think it's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Clip, great idea

Loved the way you integrated the naughty secretary clip with the masterful story. Good job and I hope there are more to this. Want to know what happens. Ignore the ignorant comments and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb job!

I loved the clip of the green top girl over the desk, and I loved how you weaved that into this story. You are a master of that. This is a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

brother's loss, your gain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I asked my brother to fuck my wife.

My younger brother and myself are very close, and I really mean very close that we have shared girls together and masturbated together. When I got married he was twenty one and a strapping young man, and when my wife was at her parents we were again together for the evening and over drinks he became mopey and started groaning that I was fucking a luscious broad,every night, while he was just using his palms and then we took each others cock for a mutual handjob session. he commented that now my cock was thicker, as it was daily drenched in pussy juices of my wife and asked me to show him her pussy some way. I some how persuaded my wife after her return and she agreed to give him a glimpse of her pussy, and she gave him a show once after a bath.

We had gone to a new year eve party and when we returned home we were all buzzed, and on the way back, we were all seated on the bench seat of my car,with my wife in the middle, and then my brother held my wife in an embrace and kissed her hard on the mouth and then there was no getting back, and they were entwined till we got home and I could see her being fingered and she handling my brothers cock, and then she announced "I want to fuck your brother" , and that was it. From that time till my brother was married, they fucked Twice or thrice every day, and it continues till date.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't like rape stories

She told him she didn't want to suck his cock but her forced (ordered) her to suck and swallow. Since it wasn't willingly done, it was rape so I downgraded it from 5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What rape?

Have to ask, what was that commenter talking about. This is a very sexy story and fact is it was clear she wanted it, wanted it bad. I bet she's done other guys often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Similar situation

The title of your story got me reading. It struck a little close to home as, well, I have blown my husband's brother. It wasn't like in your story, but I did it in any event. It was several years ago at a party and my husband had been flirting all nice with his secretary. I really thought they were having an affair. Anyway, i was drunk and thought it he could, I could. I blew his brother in the upstairs bathroom. We nearly got caught and I felt so cheap and whorish after. But I know I still masturbate thinking of that wonderful night. To his credit, my husband's brother never let on what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my wife came close

This story reminds me of one my wife's hottest fantasies. When we were still dating my wife was very sexual person, and to no surprise worked as a stripper. She was faithful to me and couldn't never get enough of my cock and cum. She was one hot piece of ass, but I was not just in lust with her I loved her for many other reasons. During one of our marathon sex sessions, I admitted to her Id like to have a threesome with her and she agreed it could definitely be hot and something she might be willing to do with the right person. So I probed her asking if which of my friends would she most likely to do it with. She didn't think she could do it with any ofthem for many rreasons but mainly she wasn't attracted to any of them. But she then gave me this naughty look, but then stopped short of saying what she was thinking and just said no never mind, terrible idea. I couldn't you'll hate it! I was like what, now you have to tell me.

Eventually I get her to admit her fantasy..." Well I always thought DP with hot brothers would be really naughty and makes me really horny!" I was like you mean with me and my brother! She was like don't get mad I would never its just a hot fantasy. I couldn't believe my ears... I got quiet and then snapped out of it nervously replied I think I'd love you to really do it. She didn't believe me or that even if I was serious that I couldn't handle it. We then preceded to have the most incredible intense sex/orgasm after our erotic convoy involving my brother in our fantasy.

So I spend the next several weeks/months feeding this fantasy and she was finally really wanting to fuck/suck off my bro! The opportunity presented itself one night at a party at his house where he had gotten drunk and passed out on his bed. We eventually ended up in his room my wife was drunk super horny and wanted me to fuck here right then on the floor with him in the same room. She then stopped me mid hump with my cock balls deep in her and said are you ready to do this. She pushes me off her leaving me a bit puzzled but quickly cum to my senses in more than one way lol and figure out what she is about to do. She climbs into bed with my bro rubbing her naked body all over him grabbing his hand and placing one on her bare breast and another on her soaking wet kitty. This startles him out of his slumber and he says what the....she stops him and says its me and open mouth kisses him and then works his cock over with a strong hand job as I guessed as much by the lack of conversing and heavy breathing. She turned back to motion for me to join but I had already blown it literally and figuratively by blowing my load jerking off to this beyond hot scene but without the baby batter to fuel my lust I was now a bit embarrassed by the situation and wouldn't have gotten in that bed naked next to my bro had my life depended on it. He didn't know I was in the room because it was pitch black and I crawled across the floor into the adjacent bathroom to remain undetected. She then continued to rub her sexy nakedness all over my bro and I could see her disappear under the sheets and give him the cock tease of his life licking around the tip of his cock to his balls.

She then just as suddenly pops out of bed and runs over to the bathroom and whispers to me to join in but I just look down and mumble I can't, but you suck him and fuck him, I want you to finish what you started. She said but that's not what I want, why won't you fuck me while I give him a bj. B/c I motion at the big dark stain on my boxers! She's like "uh, Really!!!"

And that was that...I tried to convince her to not leave him waiting, but without me wanting to be involved she wasn't going to even consider it. And she left him laying there with the biggest case of blue balls ever!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Hope you continue the story

Looking forward to expanding the story.

So many ways to go. Wish you talked about the high school days and why she didn't fuck him.

More chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Asehole

What an arsehole,Rob is I hope his wife finds out and dumps him.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

nothing else need be said! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow. Hot. 5

Great job and loved the way you wove this tale into a very nice story. Realistic. My friend fucked a woman who was pissed at her hubby and it happens.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Asshole brother cheats with cheating brother’s wife. This sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two wrongs never ever make a right!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nice

another chapter please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES