My Bus Trip Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going inside I found a small booth and placed my order. After I ate my meal I had time to kill so I walked into the little shop that was part of the restaurant. I just looked around and I noticed one little section that had “adult” section. I walked over and saw several sex magazines, and paper back dirty bookrack full of dirty little sex books. I walked closer and looked at the books. I was thinking I had three to read right now, but I may never get another chance like this to buy one myself. I decided I better not. I better read those first, after all I may end up not really enjoying reading them now.

I decided to go potty, then go back, and sit in my seat until we left. I went into the bathroom and it was clean but very old. I sat down and I looked at the wall to my side. I am not sure what I was looking for but I did look. I saw a hole in the wall and a big piece of toilet paper stuffed in the hole. My heart pumped fast, my breath was rapid and my hand shook as I reached up and slowly pulled the paper out of the hole. I had a perfect view of the men’s room and there stood a man peeing into the toilet. I looked at his cock and it was just about the same size I had seen lately. He finished and just stood there. He began to slowly run his fingers from the tip down to the base of it. He was defiantly getting hard as he did this. Sitting there his cock was maybe 8-10” from my face, on his side of the wall.

I felt excited and I wanted to see if he was going to go all the way and make it squirt his stuff out. I reached down, found my clit, and began touching it and sliding it in and back out my wet hole. He was rock hard and he was moving his hand nice and steady. I saw him move and with out missing a stroke he turned and stuck it through the hole in the wall. I did not hesitate I took his cock in my mouth and rubbed my pussy with more vigor than ever before. I held his cock with my free hand and worked it to make him sperm. I felt myself cresting the top of a wonderful climax. He was pushing hard against the wall and my hand, I could feel it swell, and as I started to come down, he finished and pulled back. I kept rubbing and enjoying my after glow. I remembered only after about a condom and there was no way I could have used one right then. (Well none that I knew of anyway)

I moved closer to the hole to see if I could see who it was that I had just had sex with. Was it another passenger? He didn’t have uniform pants on so I knew it wasn’t the driver. The only thing I could see was blue jeans and dirty running shoes. I though that would be enough to give me an idea. I pulled up my panties and went back to the Bus. I saw several men sitting there and almost all of them had jeans and dirty running shoes. I thought I recognized one but then the next man’s shoes looked closer to what I had seen. Everyone smiled at me as I walked by him or her. I did see the driver get on and even he had on jeans and running shoes. I realized right then that it could have been any one of them and maybe not. There where allot of men out side also wearing jeans.

I wondered if the man could see me. If he could have seen my yellow summer dress then it hit me, maybe he did and maybe he was on this bus. My heart raced, I was scared, excited and sick to my tummy all at the same time. No one stood out or made any move to check me out so to speak. I decided that the man just was not on the Bus. Sat down, pulled out the book “The Joy Of Sex” The Bus took off and I kept reading. I read the book, the stories, the suggestions, I looked at the illustrations, and when I finished the book I was excited as hell. My mouth was dry, my heart felt like it was going to explode, and my vagina was pulsing, I mean throbbing.

I put myself in every thing that I had read, and almost everything brought back some lovely memory of sex that I did yesterday. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and found my panties were sopping wet. I just had to masturbate I knew if I didn’t I would end up going crazy with sexual desire. I was so turned on that it did not take long to climax however just using my fingers did not seem to satisfy me that much. I remembered the section about women using toys and the part that women talked about things that they in the past used “in case of emergency” I looked around but there was nothing in that cramped bathroom that I could see to use. I remembered that one woman used a hairbrush so I pulled mine out. Using the handle of it I did get some better satisfaction but again it was not the same.

I felt I did as much as I could do at the time and place I was at. I wished I had taken Cynthia up on her offer to give me one of her rubber dicks. I sat there kicking myself; I just knew that a lady like myself would never need one of those things. God was I kicking myself now. I went to pull my panties back up and they where so wet they were cold as could be. I decided to put them in my purse and get out a new pair the first chance I get the next bus stop. I went back to my seat and pulled out the dirty book that I had started.

People were coming and going to the bathroom and since the door was over to my right at the end of my seat I saw everyone stepping inside and closing the door. I had a very clear view of the bathroom. And of course they all could see me sitting there reading. I had my book folded so no one would be able to tell that it was one of those dirty books. Every now and then when I saw a person walk up to the bathroom and our eyes met I would just smile (being polite) I saw this one young man (he was maybe 20-25 years old) walk back and he stood at the door for a moment looking at me. He was smiling and I noticed he was wearing jeans and the shoes looked just like. I looked up at his face and he had a smile from ear to ear.

He stood there and he put his hand on his crotch then grabbed hold of his dick. Now the next thing should have surprised me but for some reason I wasn’t. Let me explain how that door worked. When it was open it opened from the back out, so that when a person opened the door it blocked the isle and the door hit the back of the seat in the row in front of me. Well this young man opened the door, stood with his back to the bathroom and he held the door open with his foot. He looked at me right in the eyes and he un-did his jeans. He unzipped the zipper and pushed his pants down exposing his underwear. I could see his cock pushing to get free. My eyes were now glued to his hand that shoved them down and he grabbed it. I watched as he started stroking his dick. I just sat there, I could not move. I watched him bring his cock out, stroke it and get it standing up ridged and hard. I could see liquid oozing out of his hole. The book said it was pre-sperm end men had it when they were ready to have sex.

I desired to feel that cock in me but I was not going to move. It was daylight, there were people fairly close, and anyone if they looked could see what was going on. The door covered only so much so if I did anything I am sure someone could see. The young man stopped and motioned for me to scoot over closer to him. I looked around and putting my book down I slid a little closer. The hum of the engine was loud so it was hard to hear what he was whispering to me. He wanted me closer so I slid just a little more. This went on until I was at the end of the back seat and close enough to see the swollen veins on his cock. I was perspiring and I could hardly catch my breath I sat there and reached up to touch it. My pussy was throbbing I wanted it in me, I needed it in me. I knew there was no room in the bathroom, I knew that even though there was plenty of room for us on my back seat, it was daylight and I was not going to risk being caught like that.

I knew we could not do anything in the bathroom because it was so small so it left only one thing to do. I grabbed it and pulled him into my mouth. I started working it and with my free hand I went to work on myself. I remembered about the condom. I pulled back and mouthed to the man “CONDOM” he smiled leaned forward and said “Don’t worry lady I’ll pull out just before I sperm, you are the hottest woman I have ever met.” He stood back up and I went back to work. This had to be the filthiest thing I had ever did in my life, doing it took me so far over the top of a climax I felt like I was standing watching this cock crazy woman doing anything she could to get and keep that feeling. I was climaxing and I felt his cock swell, he was ready to shoot. I felt him try to pull out. I said try because the only way that that cock was coming out of my mouth was after he emptied it first. I held him with my hand and with my sucking mouth. He gave up and grabbed the top of my head. He pulled me to him and held on tight as he shoved it hard into my throat. I started to come down from my own climax as he finished himself.

He quickly pulled back, pulled up his pants and leaned over then said, “My brother was right, you have the hottest mouth I have ever had.” He moved to shut the door and he went back to his seat. I looked at him and he sat down next to another young man. They laughed and gave each other a hand slap. I think they call it a “High Five” They looked back at me and the other young man gave me an “OK” sign. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. I let my body take control over my mind and I didn’t even want to use protection. The least I should have done was let him pull out. I justified it by thinking that if he did pull out he would have shot his seed all over my face, my hair, and my dress.

While I had never in my life experienced anything like that in my life I knew I loved the excitement of it. I realized that I loved the feeling of a cock in my mouth and it exploding there. I also realized that the way I was acting that I could not go through life like this. I knew I had to return home some time. I had to face my family and my friends. My church, my Pastor, my family, my friends. I knew I could not go on like this. I had to stop and stop before it got out of control, before I got out of control.

As I sat there it hit me, every time the Bus stopped out in some old bus Station I had a sexual experience I also wondered if every Bus station had bathrooms like I had seen twice. I wondered and I decided to find out at the next stop that I could get off. I smelled like men’s sperm and I could smell my own sex. I scooted back over to where I was sitting I closed my eyes and tried to blank out what I just did. I felt my seat move and I opened my eyes. A man moved in next to me and sat down. He said “My friend there said if I showed you my cock that you would suck it.” I looked at him and my face had to have turned seven shades of red. He said, “I even got a condom, here take a look at this beauty.” He stood up undid his pants; he took my hand and put it on his dick. He sat down and pulled the back of my head to his crotch.

I held it and guided it to my mouth. He lifted up my blanket to cover my head and most of my body. I worked his cock with my hand and loved it with my mouth. I felt it start to swell and I pulled back, he tried to keep me there but I wanted him to put on his condom. I pulled away and said, “put it on, put your condom on, hurry.” I watched as he reached down and fumbled around finely getting it out and then putting it on. He kept looking all around not wanting to get caught like this and finely when it was on, his dick was almost limp. And he was very upset; I pulled the blanket up over my head and started in sucking him again. It took some time but it did not take too long to get him hard and ready again.

I was bouncing my head up and down and he said “Wait hold it some one is coming” he pushed down on my head and held me. I heard him say, “She’s asleep, just wanted to keep the light out of her eyes. I heard the door close and he released my head. I moved frantically for two reason’s first my jaw was getting starting to tired and second I wanted this young man to climax, I wanted to feel him give fourth his nectar to me. I heard the door open and he tried to stop me, but I could not stop. I heard him try to talk normal but he could not. He said, “Leave us alone, go sit down.”

I heard the person walk away. I had my hand working between my legs and I was close to my own climax. Knowing that someone sort of caught us made it even more exciting. Was it another man? Was it one of the women? I worked this stranger’s cock hard and I wanted his juice in me. I felt him pulse out his juice and my own body shook with a climax. The rubber caught the stuff and I can’t explain it I hated it, I hated the fact I could not get his juice and that I could not swallow it.

Yes I did have a climax but it was not the same. I hated that condom in my mouth holding his stuff and keeping it from me. When he finished he helped me sit up; he stood and pulled off the full condom. He dropped it on the floor and pushed it under the seat in front of us, and then he up pulled his pants up. He leaned over to me and said, “I’m sorry we are getting off at the next stop. You are the best cocksucker I have ever had in my life; you’re better than anyone is ever. If you were younger I’d take you home and fuck you till you begged me to stop.” I hated what he said, I hated him for his arrogance and I hated the fact he pointed out how much older I was from him. But most of all I hated myself more for being so sexually excited for being with and having with a younger man (close to 10 years younger than me.)

To Be Continued...

12