All Comments on 'My Changing Life'

by hairy4135

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spelling errors

I wanted to get into this story , but after all the grammar mistakes in the first few paragraphs, it was too annoying to continue. Maybe read it after you finish writing it, that would work....

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is this idiot watching to catch her or because he is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

haha, what is a "student cancel secretary?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PART TWO is even WORSE.

ZEROZEROZERO.

for sure she is a "sweaty" and he is a "chuckhole."

!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another awful story of a cowardly, wimpy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful. Stupid. Awfully stupid. Tell me what guy works up an erection in the high school locker room so he can show off his tool? "He is the smoothest talker I know, with not the biggest cock in the locker room but it was still impressive, nearly 9inches long and 1-1/2 inch in diameter with a 2 inch purple head" . And since his wasnt the biggest Im picturing a circle jerk in the locker room? I can only assume the author personally fondled these guys to acquire their measurements. Sooo stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, she greets her illicit lover with a deep, passionate kiss in the open front doorway of her and her husband's own house wearing a skimpy nightie, in full view of all their nosey neighbours. And the MC has taken this long to realise that she's at it? Clearly the author hasn't thought this story through properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just read part two. What even is the point of it? The author seems to have been torn between writing a fapplng story and a classic LW drama. In the end he has not succeeded in doing either at all well. I thought I was a man of the world but there are clearly some alarming gaps in my knowledge and perceptions. 'Sweaty' doesn't strike me as an appropriate greeting for someone you are intending to have sex with and WTF is a 'chuckhole?'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairy4135@hairy4135
I am new to this I hope you like what I have done

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories