My Cheatin' Ass

Story Info
Getting caught by the wife does not for a good night make.
883 words
3.35
56.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood shaking in the shadows of the bedroom, I wanted more than anything to find just a brief moment to escape. She, the wife, was in a rage and her anger was not subsiding. For now her wrath was directed toward him but I feared she would soon turn to me. It is funny how the mind works in stressful situations as I noticed a drip of cum on the tip of his erect cock. He was still erect because of the little blue pill he took.

And then again, instead of frozen with fear, I felt his warm cum oozing from my ass. My thoughts went to how just a few minutes ago that hard cock had been thrusting deeply in & out of my ass as we kneeled on the bed. His cum felt so hot & I felt so exhausted. Guys on Viagra go forever & my sore ass served as a testament to that. My basking in the afterglow lasted just a short time as she opened the door & all hell had broken loose. So here I stand waiting to escape a woman in rage with a little smile brought on by his 'present' running down my thighs.

She grabbed a hold of his erection and yanked it hard. His scream of pain was loud. Just as quickly her other hand came quickly across and slapped his balls with a resounding crack. He had complained his balls ached from his extended erection & I imagined that had to just feel unbearable. She slapped him there three more times in quick succession before releasing her grip and allowing him to fall to the floor.

She then turned toward me & my anxiety peaked. She came @ me fast and so un-nerved me I didn't even think to put up my hands and arms to stop her attack. She grabbed my crotch and screamed obscenities before putting me into a chokehold. Finally I tried to escape but was stopped as she grabbed me by the hair and forced me to the ground. She had a leash, guessing it was their dog's which she put over my head and around my neck, she then dragged me toward the doorway with me hanging onto the leash to prevent my choking. The guy, my lover & her husband, started to get up in protest and to get her to leave me alone received a very hard kick to his balls. He folded in excruciating pain.

My pain was just beginning. She literally dragged me down the stairs & to the kitchen. She hung the leash over a hook by the door. It was high enough I could not get it off and not quite loose enough that I could breathe without holding my hands under it. I was hung. She grabbed some cord from a drawer and quickly bound my hands at the wrists. She then pulled them up over my head and finished the tie around my neck. I stood open and exposed to her every whim.

Her next move brought great pain & I realized she was out for revenge. She stuffed a washrag into my mouth before grabbing each nipple and while twisting she pulled them as far as she could. My muffled screams did nothing but bring more wrath. This she repeated several times causing my nipples to stay at a fully erect state. She then slapped my tits over and over while screaming at me. My breasts endured more of her abuse until she tired of it. She then turned her attention to my pussy. Kitchen tool after kitchen tool was inserted and twisted in spite of my pleas. She had watched us fucking and knew he was in my ass before she stopped us. So her next mission was to teach me a lesson involving my ass.

"I can feel his cum dripping from you, so it shouldn't be so hard for a slut like you to have some wine now would it?" And with that she shoved a wine bottle up my ass. Not slowly but with one thrust. The tears that brought to my eyes were ignored as she relentlessly rammed me over and over. My ass hurt much worse now than when he had been fucking me.

I was a limp mess when she untied me and took me down from the hook. Still leashed, she dragged me out to my car. She tossed my keys by the curb and told me to crawl to get them. As I whimpered and asked for my clothes, that was denied and she again ordered me to crawl. I decided to do as told. While I crawled away from her she delivered a kick between my legs from behind that was one of the most painful things I have ever felt.

As embarrassed as I was to be naked, I was relieved to be free of her. I drove home & managed to get into my apartment and into the bathtub. The water soak helped some but my red & sore nipples stayed stiff for most of the day from her abuse.

I vowed off married men. Again!

He actually called me a month later but I did not answer.

Lesson learned? Well not entirely...