Birthday Boy Gang-Bang Ch. 01-06

Story Info
A newlywed husband learns of his wife's plans for him.
12.6k words
4.23
51.4k
49

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

Chapter 1

"Excuse me. Are you ... Hank Koenig?" the man at the door asked me.

"Yes, I am, as it happens. Why do you ask?" I barely managed to say before three heavily muscled guys grabbed me and led me to the bed in the master bedroom.

My marriage bed, no less. Then they surrounded me, tore off my clothes, and tied me to the bedposts ... on my belly. I was more than a bit frightened, despite being no wimp myself. I counted myself a fairly strong guy, but these bruisers, they were on another level. A ball gag was shoved into my mouth while my cheeks were spread and a cold liquid was applied to my butthole. I wasn't a rocket scientist, but no idiot, either, and either way, I knew what was up. I was about to get raped and sodomized by these men.

Admittedly, I long had fantasies of being taken anally by various men. I had even told my wife, a cute Danish girl known as Britta-Lise, about said fantasies, but ... oh, crap ... she wouldn't have, would she? We had just been married a mere six weeks by this point, and she was definitely still in honeymoon mode near as I could tell. The woman was insatiable. I wondered if she might be a nymphomaniac, in fact. My cock strained against the bedsheet from both that thought and the effect of the dick pounding my butt and hitting my prostate.

"Damn, he's very tight! His missus wasn't lying about it being a cherry asshole, was she? We're gonna love this! I hope that he does go for the plan, you know, the offer. It will go so much better for us all. I look forward to feeling that hard rod of his up my ass, too!" the man buggering me right then called out.

"Darius, you're not kidding ... he looks like he's really enjoying it, too! Good ... I would hate to think that it was an unpleasant thing for him, wouldn't you? The whole point for the missus was to make his gang-bang sex tape fantasy come true! She must really want her hubby happy to go to these lengths. She spent a third of her life's savings, a whole hundred grand, for it. The bitch is loaded, that's for sure! Does hubby know how rich she actually is?" one of the men holding me and caressing my flesh replied to the man in my manhole.

"Wow ... I'm glad that you're blazing the trail here ... after you, Darius, any of us should be able to use his butt easily ... always best to start with the biggest cock of them all. Contrary to conventional wisdom. Once it's broken in, a new, once cherry backdoor gapes open wide for all the world to see and feel. There will never be much resistance after that. We can all use his ass as often as we like. Assuming that his wife and he go for it, that is," the third man told his friends as he waited for his turn in my bottom.

"Damn ... it really is so fucking tight! I'm gonna lose it soon!" Darius warned as he kept pumping in and out of my ass.

It hurt, make no mistake on that point. It hurt a lot! I indeed had an anal cherry ... mostly, up to this moment, though I had looked into losing it. I just never thought to have it happen quite like this. On the other hand, it also had its ... pleasurable parts. For one thing, I got some strange at last and my wife couldn't complain since it was her idea, evidently. Whatever else our marriage might be, it wouldn't be able to return to normal after this. For another thing, that cock hitting my prostate ... it brought real stimulation and kept me hard as steel.

"Oh, God, yes ... keep it going! Pound that pucker! Fuck him up the ass! Hard! Give my dear husband the best birthday gift of his life! I imagine that he might be a little mad at me, but also horny, happy, and hard ... yes, very hard, I can see! He's probably very shocked at this development, but I consider it money well-spent. I want my husband to have the all-male gang-bang porn flick of his dreams!" Britta-Lise confirmed this was all her idea.

"Oh ... fuck ... he's so tight ... so damn tight ... so hot! I'm cumming, cumming ... cumming!" Darius announced as his powerful strokes inside my asshole brought me more pleasure mixed with pain.

I could feel every thrust intently, of course, and then I could feel the slimy essence shooting out of Darius's cock and balls. He flooded my bowels very well, leaving a real mess behind him as he slid out of my bunghole with his softening stick. My cornhole was very sore, yet it was wide open, gaping for the next man to roger me that way. The cum leaked out of my booty onto the bed sheets, too, making me wonder if my wife had thought that aspect through at all.

"Honey, if you're even a little bit angry with me over this, just remember ... I love you and I did this for love. You, my dear, get to be the first in our marriage to stray, and rather handsomely at that. Mmm ... here it comes ... the next big cock to go back there ... yeah, Lester ... take his ass! Use this bottom now as you please!" Britta-Lise encouraged me to think on the bright side as she egged the next man on to sodomize me.

Sure enough, the second man went in more easily, sinking his dick into Darius's sloppy seconds. He was soon balls deep up my butt and I had to admit that it felt more pleasurable now, less painful than at first. Sure, my tush was still sore, but it was a duller ache by now and my own cock was hard as a rock at this point from the contact with my prostate. He rammed it as deep as humanly possible, his shorter, stubbier prick definitely keeping me nice and stretched for continued use. I strained against my bonds and my ball gag as I responded involuntarily to the impact of such a large cock on my asshole.

"See, he's really taking to it ... he loves it, no matter what he might have thought at first. My wonderful hubby, such a sweetheart ... he loves taking the dick up his bunghole! Oh, fuck, that's so hot, watching this and imagining his delight in getting his butt blasted by so much cock! I can't wait to service him after this! He's gonna be a real horny, randy bastard by the time that this is over, I think! Lucky me!" my wife exclaimed while urging the men to keep plundering my booty.

"We're all bi, you know, if you want us to hang around," Lester offered now.

"Mmm ... it's a thought. Hold that thought and we'll find out what my sweet hubby thinks of it. Do you bottom, too?" Britta-Lise asked him now.

"Sure, why not? It's fun for him ... and I can attest that it's a lot of fun for me, too. I would love to have that thick rod of his plowing my backfield in turn!" Lester assured her.

"Yeah, I've had his ass. It's not bad. Even better than his dick, if you ask me," Darius agreed with his friend, "as I said earlier, I'm eager to get your hubby's thick prick in my smooth, black ass, trust me!"

"Very good ... very hot ... very fine butt," the third man concurred now.

"Yours ain't so bad, either, Tyson. Nor is Darius's. Somedays, I want the vanilla, sometimes the chocolate," Lester admitted that he loved getting some buggery going with his buddies.

"Another cock added to the fun and games ... sign me up! And if the missus here ever gets the jones for some strange, well, it sounds like she's halfway there, doesn't it?" Tyson chuckled while Lester kept hammering my asshole with his pole.

Lester was very aroused by now, so he had some trouble holding back inside my anal cavity. He pulled out a little more to help himself last, and then pushed back very hard up my rear to let me know who was boss. He was in a very aggressive mood, but I didn't mind by now. Sure, it still hurt like hell to take some dick there on short notice with so little advanced warning, but Lester hit my prostate in all the right ways, too. I wondered if it would feel like I shat razor blades later, but for now, it was time to simply relax and enjoy the cock up my rump.

"Are you ready to be my cum dump, studmuffin? Here it comes, that big-ass load that's gonna make you leak spunk for days! Oh, fuck, yeah, such a sweet piece of ass you are ... fucking awesome!" Lester pulled what of my hair he could as he spurted out several ropes of white-hot jizz up my heinie.

"Oh, shit ... that's one helluva an anal creampie, ain't it, Mrs. Koenig? Don't you just want to lick it all up from his butthole?" Tyson teased my wife a bit, but her answer spoke volumes about her.

"More than ever, but not until it's got the rest of it there ... I want the super-sized creampie, so I can really get a sample of spunk from my hubby's salty slick slut hole! I want to eat it all up, though. You're right about that! I also want to peg him, though. I'd love to peg him, and the sooner, the better, before his asshole can close in on itself. That cum's gonna make some fantastic lube to help me plow his ass like he needs it taken. Yummy!" Britta-Lise laughed enthusiastically as she fondled my buns.

My cock jumped a bit at the mention of being pegged, as I had that fantasy, too. To have my lovely wife try to satisfy that dream as well, that was just icing on the cake, wasn't it? I would have to check in on some of her fantasies pretty soon, wouldn't I? Didn't I have just the best wife ever? I certainly thought so.

After all, I wasn't sure how much longer, even on my honeymoon period, I would really be able to keep it in my pants. Monogamy wasn't exactly my forte, but I couldn't refuse her wishes when it came to our marriage. I just hoped never to get caught. I didn't dare to hope of an open marriage or swinging situation or poly, for that matter. I never had that kind of luck, finding that kind of woman, although Britta-Lise was very much outstanding as wives went.

As Tyson slid into my backdoor, I felt even less pain, even more pleasure from the way that he plunged in and out of my butt. I had never been sodomized until today, but boy was it worth trying out, judging from this. The idea that he wanted my dick back there in his own tush later ... that didn't exactly sound that unpleasant, either. Knowing his name helped as well, as it felt more like having intercourse with an actual person rather than simply being a piece of fuckmeat ... not that there was anything wrong being that. It still improved things to know that there was indeed a man on the other end of the prick humping my cornhole.

"Honey, you have no idea just how delicious you look right now to me! Getting your ass plowed like that, while still bound and gagged, not knowing what you'd said right now, if you could speak, all that cum leaking out of your butthole that way ... down to our bed sheets. Wow! You look so yummy, dear hubby, like the incarnation of sex itself on two legs. Trust me, I will make sure that you remember today as the best sex of your life so far!" Britta-Lise reassured me while kneading the flesh of my lower back now.

"It looks like he's not the only person that's getting gang-banged today!" Darius chuckled as Tyson kept nailing my bunghole for the hell of it.

"With any luck, you might well be right!" my wife suggested, her tone very seductive now, "he still hasn't had the chance to penetrate someone other than me ... yet. And not even me today. We gotta fix that problem, don't we?"

"Luckily, we still have how many hours?" Lester asked now.

"At least six or seven hours until the caterers arrive for his birthday party. That's plenty of time! Of course, another surprise comes with that! Or rather after it," Britta-Lise stipulated, even as Tyson pushed in deeper for the final strokes.

By now, my own hips worked very well with Tyson's to make our mutual pleasure more intense. There was no mistake. I enjoyed it and so did they ... and so did my wife. Watching me get gang-banged, pulling a train with three different men, all of them at least amateur porn actors, well, it clearly turned her on, didn't it? The factor of it being bareback just made it hotter for all of us.

"Alright, buddy, here it comes!" Tyson forewarned me as he pushed in one last stroke and spilled his spunk deeper inside me than ever imagined.

"What about you?" my wife now asked the fourth man, the one who had been at my door.

"No, I'm straight, but it was still pretty cool to watch a wife be the watcher for a change. Talk about unselfish! If you ever just wanna have a regular, good, old-fashioned adulterous love affair, though, look me up. I'm Eddie Coleman, the director and producer of our crew, in case you missed it. I've paid my 'gay for pay' dues, but I still like to hang around and make money off it. Nice to meet a wife like you, though. You give me hope for mankind," Eddie shook her hand, "and cut!"

"Alright, then ... up for offscreen action?" my wife suggested, "I'm gonna peg him now. Would you like to fuck me while I do him? We can even do a regular sex tape or make this a bonus track."

"I never miss a chance to film some fine-ass porn, gay, straight, bi, lezzie, any of it. Darius, be good enough to put that camcorder on the tripod, okay? I have a naughty wife to fuck!" Eddie chuckled as he entered Britta-Lise's dripping wet gash and she pushed her fake cock into my well-lubricated cornhole.

It was an amazing experience, having my asshole plowed by my own sultry, seductive wife, her hips moving in perfect rhythm with mine and Eddie's as we formed a train. Some guys, hell, a lotta guys, would be fucking enraged by now, with this last bit considered insult added to injury. Not only did my wife arrange what could be seen as a homosexual, anal gang-rape, but she had it filmed as a porn flick and then buggered me herself while another man used her delicious twat. Eddie pushed eagerly in and out of my wife's drenched pussy through the gap in her thigh harness as she rammed it deep and hard.

"You like this, baby ... you like having your sweet, cock-hungry wife butt-fuck you while another man takes her good and rough from behind? He's bareback, too! He's gonna cum inside me, unprotected, my soaking wet slit that craves so much dick! Oh, I love that D ... and I can see that you do, too. I love that about us ... that we love the same things, you and I! I love it all ... cock, pussy, and ass! I'm bi, too, honey! You know what that means!" Britta-Lise teased me and egged me on as she ravaged my bottom.

My wife then creamed herself all over her own strap-on dildo and my butt as she took me again ... and again. She pulled my hair and kissed the back of my neck, caressed my skin, sniffed me, and even playfully bit me several times while she drove me wild with her faux prick hitting my prostate. Her every stroke matched mine and Eddie's, each thrust putting him nearer his release. I was semi-hard myself in spite of the continued dull pain in my literal ass.

Finally, of course, Eddie lost it and spilled his load inside my wife and pulled out of her, kissing her buns on his way back to the tripod. She immediately pulled out of me, parted my cheeks, and got busy licking my tush clean of every last drop. Britta-Lise was as good as her word, lapping up every single load from my bum. She did it voraciously, ravenously even, her thirst and hunger for the mixture of my arse and all that jizz quite apparent now. She loved that stuff ... just as she did whenever she swallowed my loads.

Then my loving wife removed the ball gag and slipped me some tongue in my mouth. I got a mouthful of snowball and butt sweat, but in spite of my expected revulsion, all I could think of was my sweet spouse wanting to make out with me. She had cleaned up her own mess, as it were, and I knew it. No wonder she insisted on my butt-crack being even squeakier clean than usual. She then removed my bonds and kissed my skin repeatedly from the back of my neck to the back of my ankles. She kneaded my flesh, too, now unwinding my strained or cramped muscles.

"Oh, honey, you ... really ... wow ... you were a trooper ... how about we fuck now? I'm really horny still and need that cock inside me ... are you up for the first buttered bun of our marriage?" Britta-Lise pulled me up after removing her thigh harness and got on all fours to offer up her holes, "whichever hole you wish, babe! Whichever one! Take your pick!"

I eased rather well into my adorable wife's dripping wet snatch, slimy as it was with Eddie's creampie still lodged there, and she pushed back eagerly at me now. I also played with the outside of her butthole and she shivered with her enthusiastic response. My left hand caressed the glorious cheeks of her magnificent ass while my right fingered her sweet puckered ring. We were still on tape, of course, so they could hear Britta-Lise screaming in Danish as I pulled her wonderful, strawberry-blonde curls and bottomed-out inside her slick and juicy cunt.

"Oh ... baby ... oh ... honey ... darling ... thank ... you! Happy ... Birthday, Hank!" my wife screamed again as she creamed herself underneath me.

Gods, I thought ... I love my wife! She's the best!

Chapter 2

By about the thirteenth or fourteenth stroke inside Britta-Lise, I couldn't recall which, she was so dripping wet that I slipped out a few times by accident. She couldn't take much more and I knew it, even if I wasn't eager to stop screwing my lovely just yet. Then again, knowing her lovely self, she would think of plenty of other ways to please me once I finished. I looked down at her amazing bottom, luscious as it was, admiring her freckled buttocks as I pulled my fingers out of her backdoor and gripped her cheeks. I now erupted inside my wife's gushing twat, spilling my seed balls deep within her gooey gash.

I then leaned over and kissed her buns as well before kneeling to lick her sweet, delicious pucker at last. My wife moaned very loudly and creamed herself yet again as she felt my mouth exploring her backside, rimming her with abandon. She really did have such a tasty asshole, a fine rosebud that just begged to be tickled by my tongue. If she was going to rim me like this, unashamedly, like it was a honeypot or honey jar, then I would be damned if I didn't do the same for her. After all, her ass was a lot yummier than mine.

"Oh ... damn ... oh, God! ... Stop ikke med at slikke min anus!" my wife screamed in both English and Danish now, thanks to her sheer orgasmic ecstasy at my hands, lips, and tongue.

I didn't need a translator to know what she meant: don't you dare stop rimming me like this! My Danish bride was in pure bliss and she made it abundantly clear for the camera, too. When Eddie knelt underneath us and got to work eating his own creampie mixed with mine inside her drenched pussy, her knees buckled from the raw, primal delight of being eaten out quite that eagerly. Two mouths, two pairs of lips, two tongues ... it was just too much.

I rushed to pull my sweet Britta-Lise up and planted a very wet French kiss on her fine, glossy wet lips. We made out for several more seconds before we came up for air, making it even more obvious to others watching us that we were passionately in love as well as lust with each other. I kissed her even harder the next time, while my hands greedily fondled her supple flesh. Tears fell down her lovely face as she looked me in the eye and awaited my final verdict on her gift for me. There was hope in her eyes, but there was also fear. She had, after all, at least in the minds of some, helped organize my anal gang-rape.

I, of course, didn't feel any trauma, didn't think of it as rape at all, and wasn't about to let her wonderful birthday present to me turn ugly at all. I pulled Britta-Lise closer, put my hands on her ass possessively, and gave her yet another steamy French kiss before pulling back. I caressed her chin for a moment and then opened my mouth to leave a hickey on her neck. The meaning of that gesture was unambiguous: she was my wife and I wasn't about to give her up! Her hands moved through my head of curly, dark brown hair as I physically carried her lithe, petite body to the shower.

"So ... my gift to you ... it pleased you?" Britta-Lise asked me as I washed her clean and she returned the favor.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers