My Cleaning Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved how she told me what she wanted and how loud she screamed. I loved how she was desperately humping against my tongue as I licked her wet, dripping pussy. I loved how horny she was.

When I felt she was on the verge of cumming, I stopped eating her and started to stand up. I was getting ready to fuck her when suddenly, she surprised me by getting her feet on my chest and kicked me away from the chair. She then leaped up and put her hands on my chest, angrily pushing me backward.

"Two can play this game," she said, pushing me. "You had your chance to fuck me and now you're going to have to fight to get me. You've met your match!"

I was stunned by the change of events but the devilish look in her eyes made me want the challenge of getting her.

I reached forward, grabbed her arms and pulled her to me, but she squirmed away. "Not so fast, buddy," she said. I then grabbed her skirt, holding her as she tried to pull away. I pulled her to me and ripped the skirt off of her and tossed it away. I then grabbed her waist and spun her around, my arms gripping her tightly, my cock at her ass.

"You want this in you, don't you,?" I hissed in her ear.

"Fuck you!" she yelled, squirming with all her strength and slipped from my grasp. She stood a few feet away and faced me, her legs spread wide as she looked at me defiantly, like a warrior. Her tits stood straight out. Her hands were on her hips and she gave me a fierce look. She glanced at my hard cock and then smiled at me.

"You want to fuck me, don't you? You want to throw me on the floor and rape me, don't you? You don't like it when the woman has the power over you, do you?"

I laughed. "You want it just as much as I do, Vicki," I yelled and stepped toward her. "Think so. By the looks of your cock, you look pretty horny," she said, smiling at me.

"You're right," I said. "And I'm going to get you!" I then held my cock in my hand, pointing it at her like it was a sword. I moved forward, like a Roman soldier on the attack. We were both warriors feeling something primal.

She looked at my swollen cock and then at my eyes but didn't speak.

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked," I said.

"Yeah, says who?" she laughed, as I moved closer.

She crouched down like a wrestler with her legs spread wide, her tits hanging. She was ready to fight me off. The sexual tension between us was getting more intense as I grabbed her arm and felt her pushing me away. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist and she squirmed with all her strength to break free. She was incredibly strong and it was all I could do to hold her. She then turned around, her back to me. She bent over squirming, trying to break my hold on her.

When she bent over, I leaned over her back, my cock pressed against the crack of her ass and I reached over and grabbed her tits. I rubbed them roughly, moving my cock against her ass. I then let go of one of her tits, grabbed my cock and managed to get it to her cunt which was exposed as she bent over. I rubbed her tit hard and moved my cock up and down her wet pussy. She was wiggling against my grasp, trying to break away, but my cock was getting deeper into her cunt.

"Let me go, you bastard," she yelled, squirming. I was bent over her and fucking her doggie style but she was trying to get away.

"Stop moving," I yelled. "I've got you and I know you want me to fuck you."

"No!" she screamed. "You can't have me."

"Oh yes I can. You want it so bad. That's why you came here you horny bitch. You want me to fuck you."

I had never talked to any woman like that but this situation brought out wildness in both of us. We were out of our minds with lust.

"Let me go you fucking bastard. You can't do this to me."

"Oh yes I can, Vicki and your wet cunt is betraying you. Now stop moving, I know you want it as bad as I do." I said.

She was squirming, trying to break free, but my cock was at the tip of her cunt, getting deeper. Suddenly, she squirmed harder and we both fell to the floor. She tried to crawl away, but I grabbed her legs, spreading them wide. She was fighting me, trying to get away. I reached up to her hip and was able to flip her over on to her back. I spread her legs. I was on my knees between her legs, my cock at the edge of her cunt. She looked up me, staring into my eyes, her mouth wide open.

"You want it, don't you?" I shouted. "You want me to fuck you hard." I repeated, looking into her eyes.

"Please, let me go. I'm sorry I was teasing you. Don't do this to me, please."

"Who do you think you're fooling?" I said. "You came here to get fucked. Now tell me what you want." I took advantage of her squirming and got my cock deeper into her cunt. "You like how that feels, don't you? Tell me you like it." I could feel her relax a bit, rising up to get my cock in her.

She closed her eyes and was quiet, letting me play with her, enjoying the sensation. I knew I was getting to her. I was rubbing my cock up and down her dripping cunt. "Come on, tell me you like how this feels," I said. I pushed my cock into her a little more. "Tell me," I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Tell me you like this."

"Damn it, you bastard! Yes. I like it. I like how it feels," she said. "It feels good."

"You want it, don't you?"

" Yes, oh yes. Please. Stop teasing me, damn you!. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

"Tell me again what you want," I hissed in her ear. "Tell me!"

"I want your big cock in me. NOW FUCK ME HARD, YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING BASTARD, GIVE IT TO ME!" She yelled fiercely.

"Will you be my fuck slave," I said. Will you come here when I want to fuck you?"

"Yes. I'm your fuck slave. Now fuck me!"

"Okay, my little slut," I said and rammed my cock into her.

"OHHHHH YES, OH MY GOD. I LOVE IT! FUCK ME!"

I pounded her with all my strength. I didn't know where my energy came from but I couldn't fuck her hard enough.

"You're so tight," I said. I LOVE FUCKING YOU!"

"HARDER. FUCK ME HARDER. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! She screamed.

I had her legs up on my shoulder and my cock was going deeper and deeper. Suddenly she said, "LET ME BE ON TOP. ROLL OVER!" When I did, I managed to keep my cock in her. She looked down at me and smiled. "Just lie there and let me fuck you." she said. "I want to ride you like you're my stallion."

"Go ahead and ride me," I said.

She leaned forward and pushed her tits against my chest. She moved back and forth and screamed, "OH GOD THIS IS IT! I LOVE FUCKING YOU."

I then grabbed her ass and was pushing her forward on my cock. I put put my finger in her ass and that took her over the edge. "OH YES, DO THAT. OH I LOVE IT."

She then straighten up and riding up and down on my cock. Her cunt was so tight and was milking my cock. I felt my sperm boiling and knew I was close. I started thrusting up into her as she moved faster and harder. My finger was in her ass and we were both on the verge of cumming. I could feel myself ready to erupt.

I looked up at her going up and down on my cock and yelled, "I'M CUMMING. FUCK ME!"

She said, "I'M CUMMING TOO, OH MY GOD! I'M THERE. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She was riding my cock faster and faster and I was thrusting into her harder and harder. I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING," she screamed and collapsed on me.

I was on the verge but not quite there, so I flipped her on to her back, spread her legs and rammed my cock into her.

"FUCK ME," she yelled. COME ON BABY CUM IN ME. GIVE IT TO ME. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME." She was having another orgasm as I felt my sperm rise. Her screaming was making me fuck her harder. OH FUCK ME! HARDER! OHHHHHHHYES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

I was now on the verge of cumming and yelled, 'I'M CUMMMMING!"

"GIVE IT TO ME,BABY. FUCK ME. CUM IN ME," she yelled as I exploded my sperm into her. I don't remember ever cumming like that. I kept pumping into her as she milked every ounce of sperm from me, yelling, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Finally, I collapsed on her. We just lay there for a few minutes unable to move. My head was on her chest. She was moving her fingers through my hair. We were both completely spent, trying to catch our breath after our fierce battle of wills, culminating in the wildest fucking of my life.

After five or so minutes, she asked, "So do you want me to come back in two weeks to clean your house?"

"Yes," I said. "I like how thorough you are." I added.

"Thank you, sir, I think I'm going to like working for you. The benefits are great."

12