All Comments on 'My College Journal Ch. 02'

by Jason10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Getting better

I think this was written better than the first chapter. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
YES...much better! Fuck me again

Jason, You are definitely getting better with each chapter, but let's see how good chapter three is before we make any final judgements. Try adding a little mystery to the story. You know, a plot. Maybe they could take five minutes to eat a meal, watch the news on tv, talk about classes, sports, music, politics, their home towns, whatever. Who wants to just read about fucking and eating pussy and sucking cock all the time? It's unrealistic! Okay, I was just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ANOTHER HOT ONE

Yes, possibly hotter than chapter 01.

I like sex education stories, of which this was a smidgen.

For a full-fledged, well-written sex ed story, I recommend the beautiful and heartwarming Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure -- the 3rd chapter has links to other sex education stories in my (several) comments.

I know it was unrealistic for a virgin to be this open (not bashful). Eager. Adventurous. Capable. Insatiable.

But it sure made for a hot and interesting tale.

As with previous chapter, thanks for not making Robin some unbelievable knockout with EEE size breasts.

Speaking of which, he told Robin that her babies would not go hungry. True. I once talked with my daughter and son in law, both of whom are medical doctors, about breast size. I guess I was concerned if small breasts meant less milk for baby. Their opinion was that the milk manufacturing part of a breast was not related to size (or at least, not significantly), since what makes breasts big is fat. So, I felt relieved. (No reflection on my wife -- she has big 'ns).

Footnote. Since fat is what makes breasts big, the skinny/slim not-an-ounce-of-fat, but big boobed babes of Literotica (and elsewhere) are an illusion/fantasy -- unless they are surgical fakes, or a freak of Guiness Book of World Records variety.

Not that an unrealistic fantasy is necessarily a bad thing.

Another 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

hot experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous