My Coming Out - A Look Backward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I had to giggle. Avi looked down at me with a questioning look. "It's nothing", I told him, but I couldn't tell him the real reason. At the angle I was sitting, Avi's semen had oozed out of my vagina and was dripping down, crossing my "back door" giving me a tickling feeling. How do you explain that to a guy?

Finally, we decided that we needed to get back to Athens. With an arm around each other, we slowly walked back to the car and got back into our clothes. Silently, we drove back to Athens. As we pulled into the driveway of my residence, I heard Avi take a deep breath. I looked up at him and he blurted out, "Uh, would you like to go out tomorrow night?"

I smiled back at him and said, "That sounds like fun. What would you like to do?" The lighting wasn't very good but I could see Avi's face getting red. "Uh, well, I, well, you know," was all he could get out. I nearly laughed out loud. He was so sweet!

"OK. Pick me up at 8.00." I replied. He nodded, walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. Going up the stairs and through the entrance to our "apartment" I was very happy to see that Beth and Janet were already in bed. I was pretty sure that I didn't look all that hot and didn't want to explain anything; especially to "Mrs. Jones."

I quickly stepped back to my room and got out of my clothes. As I removed my panties, I saw that the remainder of Avi's semen had created a huge stain on them and had even leaked out into my denim skirt. I shook my head. No guy had ever filled me up like that (in more ways than one). Wrapping a towel around me, I stepped next door to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I stepped out and dried myself off. Looking at my naked body in the mirror, I turned around and saw a huge red spot just above my butt where I had been lying on the granite bench. Just above, on each shoulder blade, were similar red blotches. Again, I shook my head. All I could think was, "And, it was worth every bit of it." What's the old saying, "A bargain at any price?" Well, the lovemaking that Avi had just given me was so fantastic that I wouldn't have cared if I had been covered with red marks!

Going back to my room, I collapsed onto the bed and fell into a deep, restful sleep. Regretfully, I had to work part of the day on Saturday. However, there were very few customers in the bookstore, and I didn't have much to do. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and there was Rosanna. "Hey, Girl," she said, "I've been watching you all day today and every time I look at you, you've got a big smile on your face. What's up?"

I could feel my face getting read. I smiled and looked down and replied, "I guess I was just thinking about the guy I was out with last night." "OOOOOEEEEEEEE." You could hear Rosanna's squeal all over the store. "I KNOW what that smile means!" "Details, girl, Details! Come on!"

I nearly doubled over laughing. I ran over and hid behind some tall shelves so the manager wouldn't come over and chew both of us out. I told Rosanna I had another date with the guy tonight and I would give her the "gory details" on Monday. I was rewarded with another loud, "OOOOOEEEEEEEE!"

When I finally got back to my "luxurious apartment", it was past 8:00 and Avi was already there talking to Janet and Beth. I apologized profusely to Avi for being late and ran back to my room. I flew into the bathroom and quickly showed. Returning to my room, I looked at my choices of clothing for the evening. I grabbed a skirt and blouse off their hangers but suddenly stopped. "Hey", I thought to myself. "Are you kidding? You know what's going to happen tonight." Smiling ruefully to myself, I instead picked out my very shortest shorts (cut-off jeans) and a tank top.

Putting on my abbreviated outfit, I slipped into a beat up pair of tennis shoes and I was ready for the evening (at any rate, ready for what I wanted to do). Stepping out into the living area, I again greeted Avi, this time with a kiss. Janet and Beth were still there; Janet glaring at me (or maybe my choice of outfits) and Beth smiling broadly. "Now, Honey," she said, "Make sure that he has you home by 11:00." "OK, Mom" was my quick reply.

Avi looked down at me with a puzzled look on his face. "Never mind her," I told him. "It's just some Southern Girl humor."

We walked out to Avi's car and he opened the door for me. "Now Avi," I started in my best Southern Bitch voice. "I really want you to take me someplace expensive tonight."

Avi's mouth visibly dropped open. "Uh, where?" was all he could get out. "Oh, The Varsity will be fine" was my reply. Avi laughed loudly. For you folks outside the South (especially Georgia), you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. You see, The Varsity is somewhat of an institution down here. There's nothing fancy about it but it has chili dogs and onion rings to die for. Honestly, they're out of this world!

At any rate, we drove into The Varsity close to UGA. Neither one of us had much of an appetite; we must have been thinking about something else. As we downed our orders of onion rings, we just looked at each other and smiled. Last night had started out with a bit of uncertainty; tonight both of us knew what would be happening.

We stood up to go. As we approached the door, I suddenly stopped and picked up a handful of Varsity napkins. "You never know when you might need them, right?" I said to Avi. He bit his lip and looked down at the floor.

Again, Avi gallantly opened the door of his car. I slid over so that I could be as close to him as possible. As he started the engine, I casually asked him, "Gee, where are we going?" He smiled and said, "I think you know."

The drive out of Athens was a lot less tense than it had been the night before. As we left the city limits Avi again put his hand on my thigh. However, this time, the position of his hand was so far up my thigh that his little finger was pressed up against my crotch. I put my hand on top of his to let him know that I welcomed his touch.

It seemed that we arrived at the cemetery much more quickly than we had the previous evening. No matter; the place was just as quiet and secluded as the night before.

Killing the engine, Avi immediately turned to me and I was more than ready. Deeply kissing me, he immediately put his fingers down around the bottom of my tank top. Leaning forward, I moved my arms up and my top quickly went up, and off. Avi now pressed his hand against my crotch. I moaned and put my arms around Avi's neck. His hands went down to the waistband of my shorts. I unbuttoned the front of them and lifted my hips. Quickly my shorts and panties were down around my ankles.

Stripping off his shirt, jeans, and shoes, Avi quickly opened his door and ran over to my side. I opened my door and swung around to get out of the car. However, Avi put a hand against one of my shoulders, dropped to his knees and roughly spread my legs.

What happened next was something I will absolutely never forget. Up until this point in my "social" life, most of my lovers had gone down on me. And, a couple of them had really been pretty good at it. However, Avi was a completely different story. Pushing my knees apart, he began to gently kiss the lips to my vagina. However, the gentleness didn't last very long.

Suddenly, with a ferocity that took me completely by surprise, he began to go at me like a starving man who hadn't eaten in a month. Kissing, sucking, licking; you name it; he did it! Everything that a human mouth can do to a vagina, he did it to me. I simply couldn't believe that any man could want a vagina as badly as he did. He was eating me like a man possessed. I can't even begin to describe the feelings he was bringing to my sopping wet pussy.

Thank God that no one could see me because I must have looked absolutely idiotic. My left leg was up on the dash board; my foot (I was still wearing the tennis shoes) was firmly pressed into the area where the dash meets the windshield. My left hand was holding Avi's head against my crotch as hard as I could while with my other hand I was desperately grasping the back of the seat to keep from falling backward. I didn't have to worry about my right leg as Avi was firmly holding it and forcing it further out to the point that I would have made any UGA cheerleader envious of my ability to do a split.

Suddenly, Avi's ferocious kissing and licking subsided and with his free hand he gently spread my lips, running his fingers upward. Now, he began to gently suck my clit and I have to tell you that I yelled at the top of my lungs (luckily, being inside the car somewhat muffled the noise). It was only a matter of seconds before I reached my orgasm. Unlike the previous night, it was not a gradual building of pleasure. This time, the explosion was on me with whatsoever no warning. I held Avi's head against my pubic area with every ounce of strength that I had (it's a wonder that I didn't kick the windshield out!) and, again, screamed at the top of my lungs.

I can only describe my orgasm as totally earth shattering; probably the strongest that I had ever had in my life, up to that point. I slumped and relaxed my grip on Avi's head. Avi stood up and pulled me to my feet. Both of my legs ached from their stretching as I took a few steps forward. I looked down at Avi's crotch and saw that his big cock had swelled to proportions that seemed even greater than the previous night.

I turned and stepped toward the granite bench that we had occupied the previous night, however, Avi gently but firmly pushed me in another direction. "What does he have on his mind, NOW?" I thought. It didn't take more than a few steps to find out.

In the moonlight, I could make out a peculiar shaped monument that Avi seemed to be leading me toward. I had never seen one like it before or since (not that I take a lot of time studying tombstones). The monument was cylindrical in shape; sort of like a barrel lying on its side. I was totally puzzled as to what Avi wanted me to do but, at the same time, I was still so hot from his oral love-making that I was ready for anything that he wanted.

We stepped up to the monument. I had no idea of what to do. Then, again, firmly and gently, Avi pushed me in such way that I was straddling the large piece of polished granite. As it was only a couple of feet off the ground, I was able to easily get my legs on either side of it. As I looked questioningly over my shoulder at Avi, he gently pushed down on my shoulders so that I was seated on it.

I let out a slight squeal when the coolness of the granite touched my labia. Avi quickly seated himself behind me and gently cupped my breasts while he nuzzled and kissed my neck. At that point, I forgot about everything other than Avi. I completely trusted him and anything he wanted to do was fine with me.

We sat there for awhile. Avi's touch on my breasts and neck were quickly making me ready for whatever he wished to do. I attempted to reach back and stroke his cock (which was almost as hard as the granite that we were sitting on) but we were so close that I couldn't reach it so I finally gave up and concentrated on what Avi was doing to me.

Finally, Avi gently pushed my shoulders forward. "So, that's what he has in mind", I thought. I put my hands on the granite and leaned forward until I was fully prone. For a brief instant, I was afraid that I might slip off. However, I didn't have to worry. Avi's strong hands were going to keep me in exactly the position that he desired. He gently placed me so that my pubic area was even with the end of monument. At the other end, although my head hung over the other end, I was able to wrap my arms around the cool stone. My nipples became even stiffer as they rubbed against it. I squeezed my legs tightly around monument and waited for my lover to do as he wished.

Avi knelt behind me. Again, the stone must have been terribly rough on his knees but his mind was obviously on other things. With one hand he lightly spread one of the cheeks of my butt. With the other, he placed the head of the stiff shaft against my well moistened labia. I gasped and waited for his inevitable entry. Avi deliberately teased me for a few brief moments, rubbing the big head up and down, all the way from my "back door" up to my clit and back again. Now, I began to moan both from anticipation and pleasure. I tightly gripped the granite and struggled to turn my head. "Avi, please, NOW," was all I could gasp.

Avi didn't tease me any more. With one move he quickly put at least a half of the swollen shaft inside me. An instant later, with a lunge that took my breath away, I was accommodating the entire thing. I don't know what it was; maybe it was the angle from which he entered me; maybe it was my legs tightly gripping the monument. All I can say that the feeling of being invaded was like no other that I had ever felt.

As he did the previous evening, Avi began to move to move easily, slowly, back and forth. It didn't take more than a few moments of the rhythmic stroking for me to begin moaning loudly. This certainly wasn't the first time that I had been taken "doggie style", however, it had never been this good.

Suddenly, I realized that I was nearing another orgasm. My moaning was replaced by a little-girl type of whimpering that I had never voiced before. Avi sensed that I was getting close to the edge and increased the rate of his movements. That was all I needed. With a combination, again, of agony and pleasure, I squeezed the monument with all my might with both my arms and legs. Involuntarily, I lifted my butt and was startled to realize that this angle caused me to accept even more of Avi's big cock inside me. I began screaming and sobbing as he stabbed into me with even more force. I shuddered over and over again from the force of my orgasm.

The waves of pleasure that I experienced put me in such a fog that I didn't even realize that Avi had reached his own, almost violent, orgasm. The only think I realized was that his cock was no longer as big and insistent as it had been and that he was now slumped heavily against me.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, neither one of us wanting to move. Finally, I felt the now-limp cock sliding out me, followed by his warm liquid going down the insides of both my thighs. He gently helped me to a sitting position and then to my feet. I gently pulled on his arm and, as with last night, we sat down on the cool wet grass with the monument as our support. "Do you want me to get a towel?" he asked. I giggled, "Don't you dare move."

As with the previous night, the sky was filled with stars. And, again, there seemed to be thousands of fireflies. Far in the distance, a cow was mooing over and over again. I had to smile to myself. I had probably sounded like that when Avi was screwing me.

Neither one of us wanted to go back to Athens. We must have sat there for over an hour until finally we got up and began our walk back to the car.

When we got to the car, I really can't say for sure what came over me. All that I knew was that, in the space of two nights, Avi had taken me to a place that I had never been before. I wanted to show him how much it had meant to me and really didn't know how to express it.

One thing is for sure. At that point in my "social" life, I wasn't really very good at giving oral sex. Yes, I had done it with every guy that I had dated but I really didn't know what I was doing and it would have been a lie to say that I did. Still, as I said, I wanted to show my appreciation to Avi and a "thank you" blow job seemed to be a good way to do it.

Avi opened the door and reached in for my clothes. Instead of taking them, I gently pushed Avi to a sitting position on the passenger side and knelt in the grass between his legs. Avi's eyes widened as he saw what I was interested in and was more than willing to let me do as I wished.

Although Avi's cock was limp, it was still very impressive as it stretched over, against his thigh. I gently lifted the shaft and softly, tenderly, began licking around the head. I had no idea if Avi would be able to respond since he had had an orgasm just a little over an hour before.

However, after a few moments of gently sucking and licking the cock head, I began to feel the big thing stirring in my hand. A few moments more and the swelling had increased to the point that I couldn't get my hand around the thick shaft.

I gulped as I looked up at the thing. I had never been all that great at sucking a guy's cock before. Now, I was going to attempt to get a guy off who was bigger than anyone that I had ever had. I shook my head and closed my eyes. I was the one who had started this and now I had to be the one to finish it.

I stretched my mouth (and jaw) as wide as I possible could. Although I was able to get the head and a very small portion of the shaft into my mouth, I knew that I was hopelessly overmatched. Still, I kept on trying. I found that although my jaw was aching I could take a few quick back and forth motions with my mouth and then use my hand to keep the big marble shaft occupied. So that was what I did for the next few minutes; some rapid, hard, movements back and forth on the big shaft followed by stuffing the big head in my mouth and going back and forth for nine or ten times.

Avi loved it! I briefly looked up at him and found, to my great joy, that he was breathing heavily and that his head was bobbing back and forth. Taking a page from my book, he was holding onto the back of the car seat while keeping his free hand firmly on the back of my head.

Then, suddenly, Avi stood up and I could feel his hips shaking. I knew then that he was about to come. He suddenly put both of his hands on the back of my head. Before, I really hated it when a guy would do that. It usually meant that he was going to stuff his cock deep in my mouth; something that invariably caused me to gag. However, with Avi, I kept a death grip (with both hands) on the thick shaft so that he couldn't stuff any more of that big thing in my mouth.

Although my jaw was aching so badly that it was getting numb, I wasn't about to take Avi's cock out of my mouth. As I said, I had started it and I was going to finish it; no matter what I had to do. Then, thankfully, I heard Avi's gasp, followed by a string of Hebrew, "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I held on to the thick cock for dear life as Avi's hips jerked back and forth crazily. His hands tightened and then I could feel the big shaft convulsing followed by a warm liquid going down my throat. With the big head firmly in my mouth, there was no way that I could swallow. All that I could do was to tilt my head back and hope that gravity would take care of the situation.

Finally, the convulsions stopped and Avi's grip on my head loosened. As the big cock began to soften, I drew my head back until the head of the big cock finally left my lips.

I had to take a few moments to "get my head back together". Although I had a slight salty taste in my mouth, I had swallowed everything he had given me. I carefully examined Avi's cock in the bright moonlight. There were still a few drops of pearl oozing from the opening. Even though my jaw felt like it was broken, I gently parted my lips and sucked the remainder of his semen. Avi groaned. He was totally spent.

Finally, he dropped to his knees and for the next few moments we tenderly kissed in the moonlight. Neither one of us spoke for awhile. Eventually, we got back to our feet and dressed, all the while smiling at each other. Avi, ever the gentleman, helped me into the car and closed the door.

When we were back in the Athens city limits, and beneath the city lights, I saw an odd outline on the corner of the windshield. I blinked and looked closer. It was a perfect footprint from my tennis shoe! I shook my head and laughed softly. There was no way that I was going to leave that as an object of conversation for Avi's friends. I took one of the napkins and wiped it off. I looked over to see Avi trying to muffle a laugh.