My "Cousin" Regina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the sounds she was making and how quickly her pace was increasing, I suspected it wouldn't be long before she was cumming. I was definitely psyched that I was managing to pleasure her as much as she was me. Though I was pretty certain that this would not be our only encounter, I was sure that the potential for more of this sort of activity increased with each orgasm that she experienced. I knew that I wanted to continue fucking her and my goal was to make sure that there was no doubt for her as to whether she wanted to continue fucking me.

We had to stop making out as she bounced up and down on me harder and faster, so I was just steadying her as I watched her perky tits also bouncing. She was getting louder as she got closer to cumming and I wondered again if my intention to not bother the downstairs neighbors was moot. When she finally dropped down hard on my lap and just sat there, I could feel her entire body trembling as she whimpered softly. I just sat there, my sheathed cock embedded in her hot, snug pussy until she'd recovered enough to look up again. She smiled and kissed me hard as she started to move her hips again, slowly humping my cock.

"Let's try something else," I suggested before she got too into riding me again. I had her climb off of me and turn around, then bend over and rest her head on her arm on the counter. I took a moment to admire her sweet ass and run my hands over it before grasping my cock as I stood behind her and guiding it back into her pussy. She moaned again as I held her hips and pulled myself into her until my hips were pressed against her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, watching her ass jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped it, and once I had a nice rhythm going, I reached forward to cup her swinging tits. She had her arms crossed on the countertop to brace herself and had rested her forehead on them, so her tits were unencumbered and swinging freely. I gently caressed her hard nipples and the smooth flesh surrounding them.

I was fucking her slowly, savoring both the feel of her tits in my hands and the feel of her pussy as my cock slid in and out of it. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build with a great deal of pleasure and contemplated the potential for making Regina cum again. As I started increasing my pace and my hips tapping against her ass were making it jiggle just a bit more, I slipped a hand down from her tits, over her abdomen and between her legs to stroke her clit. She let out another loud moan as I gently ran my fingertips over her clit while my throbbing tool slid in and out of her. Almost immediately, it felt as though her pussy was becoming even hotter and more slippery, which I took to be a good sign. Any thought of drawing out our respective pleasure, however, became pointless as fucking her was just feeling too good. I could feel my orgasm continuing to quickly build and my cock beginning to swell even more

Even when I was right on the verge of cumming, I was still massaging her clit and hoping for the best. It turned out to be worth the effort. I exploded into the reservoir tip of the condom with a moan of pleasure and relief, continuing to pump in and out of her as I did so. Before I was completely spent, Regina let out a cry and I could feel her trembling as she came again. I continued to fuck her for as long as I could and, when I started to become concerned with the reliability of the condom, she appeared to have finished cumming as well. I straightened up and slipped out of her then tossed the condom as she straightened up as well. She turned to face me and we made out again, my hands going down to caress her bare ass.

"This has been amazing," she finally said as we held each other, still standing naked in the bathroom, "but we're going to have to be careful."

"In a lot of ways, I think," I replied and she agreed.

We headed for the kitchen and poured the coffee then sat in the living room discussing our future. We were both interested in continuing to fuck each other but thought it might be awkward to reveal a relationship of any kind to the rest of our family. We decided that the best way to spend time together without raising any eyebrows would be to claim that Regina was interested in one of my friends, which would explain why she would be hanging out with me a lot on the weekends. My roommate would have to be in on the true story but I wasn't worried about that.

With our plan figured out and our coffee done, I retrieved another condom and we fucked in the living room since my roommate still was not home.

12