All Comments on 'My Day at the Mall Ch. 06'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MetzovMetzovover 16 years ago
Sorry but I don't care any more.

When I started this I was looking forward to a story that looked to have some promise, But you've been so slow to post chapters that I'd have to go back and reread it to remember what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SURPRISE

I only spotted this new episode by chance. It had been so long,(over three months), that I thought that this story had been abandonded. I still like the action and dialog, but not at three months between episodes. John B.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Wow Glad to See More

I love this story but it has been so long since an new chapter was released I'm going to have to start over again. Hope more Chapters are coming. Really good story.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
We've been waiting far too long!!!

Wayne old friend, I think that your fans got tired waiting for Ch.06 at LITEROTICA!!! I also think you should tell them that there is little you can do about it since it is obvious that the guys at LIT have got their heads irretrievably stuck up their own asses! As you know, I actually found Ch.06 at "Stories on Line" at the end of November but did not comment, waiting to do so when it came out on LIT. Stupis me! After re-reading the chapter I can honestly say that it was well up to your usual excellent standard and you are back on track with this juicy tale of intrigue. A well earned 100% Wayne. Pete (Peatbog).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
come on hero get the show on the road

romeo foxtot fire mission,get this story going.thanks a fan.2nd and 35th recon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waiting too long but worth it

Yes it has been long timne but worth the wait hope next chapters will not take as long but am sure Your doing best with Your time to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TOTALLY GREAT!!!!!!!

Really like this story alot found it by accident just read up to ch 6 WHERE'S THE REST COME ON PLEASE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glad you picked it back up

Glad you picked it back up, I do worry about the original plot line, but hope you're able to make it all work.

Don't get discouraged, enjoy the writing exercise, and hope to see a new chapter before another 3 months is up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Long Overdue

Glad you picked the story back up, don't keep up waiting as long for the next chapter.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
General anesthesia...

For a knee operation?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
One of the best series I have read

The attention to the little details in this story take this from a nice little romp into an excellent read. Using a correct weapon loadout given the background of the protagonists is a huge plus. I also really like the real world motivations as to why people have the equipment they have and that everything isn’t right next door gives this a very real world feel.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Given what is going on around him why the hell would he have knee surgery now?

Sure seems crazy to me.

5/5

UncletoddUncletoddover 1 year ago

You really should add more to it please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous