All Comments on 'My Day at the Mall Ch. 08'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad To See This

But all it was was a short tease. I hope its not going to be months before the next installments. This is a good story and worth the effort to both finish it and to read it.

MalkorMalkoralmost 16 years ago
Please...

longer chapters, closer together would be nice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finally!

Keep the quality up... I can wait for installments. IF somewhat impatiently!

CsharpeCsharpealmost 16 years ago
Finally back from your vacation

I was beginning to wonder if you had abandoned this story or were on an extended vacation. Looks like your back.

Thanks for a great read!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 16 years ago
Where have you been for the last 6 months?????

Well Wayne, old friend, I had just about given up on you when you turn out another chapter! Even though this chapter is short, it has been crafted to your usual high standard so full marks for this. However, and this is a big however, while having to reread previous chapters to refresh is not too much of a chore, having to wait almost 6 months for a "fill in" of little more than 2000 words just pisses me off! This is not the Landrious1 of the previous epic "The Last 24 Hours" I am sorry to say. Still, I continue to live in hope! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

It continues to be a great story. cant wait for more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please, More Chapters

Great, keep the chapters coming

srgeeksrgeekover 15 years ago
Adding my two cents

Like the other commenters, I hope your Muse will inspire you to complete this story. Your writing makes me think of Eric Flint's writing style in his "Kildar" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
after the essay,i want to see if you're a free man

you're one of the best writers on this site.give us your stories and thanks for your time.let us know if there will be a long time in between chapters.

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 15 years ago
VeryGood

Hope you finsh this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep the chapters coming

Good story line. Reads a lot like John Ringo. I want to see this story continue, not just fizzle as some of the stories on here seem to do.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Worth rereading, but new chptrs would be better

I like this story enough to come back and re-read it from time to time. We have emailed and I know your story, some of it anyway. I keep hoping to see a new chapter posted. Hey, if you could get back into writing mode it might help take your mind off negative issues. :>)

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please finish it

Please please please finish this

SlymboiSlymboiover 14 years ago
pls pls pls.. finish it!

Finish it dude.. this is way way tooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awsome

loved it, whens the next comeing out?

mrmrswise3mrmrswise3almost 14 years ago
Love it!

Any more coming our way soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
PLEZZ WRITE MOR3!!!!

THIS STORY IS AWESOME!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. GREAT STORYLINE AND I LOVE THE WAY U ADDED SOMETHING SO MODERN ( AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS DOES HAPPEN IN AMERICA) TO THE USUAL DRY DAMSILLE IN DESTRESS ACT!!! PERFECT LOVELY STORY KEEP WRITING MORE PLEZZ!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Awsome

you need to get to it and Finish this Story.

Very Good Reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm dyng here..

while waiting for this most excellent tale to be finished. Do I need to get down on my knees and start praying to the computer Gods for a completion?

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

please finish this it is to good to just languish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sometimes

Given this story which can easily be not that much fiction. I think the whole human race can use a little bit of cleanup of it's gene pool. I know who to start, but where does it end. Rapists, people who injure a child delibertly (I do not consider a few swats on the backside an injury. People must learn respect for authority) and drug dealers all deserve the death penality. A 90 day administrative rule to assure all legal steps have been followed and then up against the wall.

Having said that legalize street drugs. let the government be the distributer.

make the price so low as to drive the illegals out of business It would undermine most of the power of gangs and messes like in Mexico right now. It would also reduce the drug related crime. So Says I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great writing. The plot is fit for a novel or Hollywood. The intimate scenes are great, and your dialogue is awesome.

Hope you are getting better from your attack and I will be waiting for future stories. My prayers are with you.

anndeannanndeannabout 13 years ago
PLEEEASE!!!!!

Don't be so mean . . .

I just gotta know what's next!

No fair leaving a girl hanging like this.

Wayne wouldn't be such a tease & he won't be very happy with you if you make me cry.

Pretty please you finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet

This is just too good !

you are so bad to just stop like that. I want more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

I just found this story and read it all today, i noticed you updated your Bio on Feb 11, hoping to see you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Read the man's biog

and wish him well.

I feel that his recovery is so much more important than we reader's pleasure.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
look dickwad

If you cherish what is now days known as your package YOU will continue this little fireside reading.

I will find you and we will play good cop bad cop until you cough up some more words.

Seriously, I am thinking this story kinda got away from you and pulling it back together is a struggle. I wish I had a clue as to what direction to let this story take except for Winslow to die an agonizing death via his own drug addiction problems and him giving up some 'bad' people.

As for our hero, he is too hot for public consumption so his Mall job is gone. Maybe through the girls they could be enfolded into an Irish community somewhere off the beaten path.

you have created a fun monster, dont let it eat ya,

LitformikeLitformikeover 12 years ago
A Pleasure

I found your stories the other day. I hope your recovery is/has proceeded well.

Please, please, please continue this story. Very rarely are we treated prose, characterization and setup that flows as well as this.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
Finish the story PLEASSEE

I read the story, today, First time. It stopped and is unfinished. Pleasseee finish the story. Give us a very happy and safe ending. All the bad guy in jail or dead. Thanks. Retired military with 34 yrs. Sqhd German ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

I hope you heal and get yourself well enough to start writing again. you have to much talent to waste.we need you to finish this story.please.

blotanhunkablotanhunkaover 11 years ago
kudos for a well done story

I hope that your healing proceeds apace and that you are able to continue writing. I'd love to find out what happens with this story.

B

Cooch6512Cooch6512over 11 years ago
Just found it and loved it!

From the comments I see that there is a reason for the delay...I have no idea what it is but I hope that it gets cleared up because this is a story that ranks in my top 10 for reads. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE MORE

Please do more I happen to run across your story when I was looking for a different story, when I found yours and so far it was remarkable I will be looking forward to reading more of it and some of your others that you have written as well.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Great story.

I was quite displeased to run out of chapters. I will have to write your name down as my memory is too short to remember it and I will follow up later to see if you have written more. Thank you for writing. One loooong chapter to finish up would be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Day at the Mall

Sure wish you'd finish this story. I'm facinated with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding story

This is one of my favorite stories, I hope you can finish it in the near future. I really want to see how everything works out. Excellent writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This needs to be done...

Please please please complete this story. Please. Without a doubt one of the greats...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where

where is the rest don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish the story

Please finish the story. You can't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Finish!

This story is awesome. And so addictive.

I really REALLY hope you can finish this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story finish it

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
So sorry...hope you are still with us...you are a talented writer!

I was sorry to see what happened to you in your bio and hope the passing of time has kept you with us to one day again bless us with your prose. I put you as a favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Where are the next chapters to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

just would like to know if there is an ending to this story

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Finish this!

I don't expect Landrius to finish this as it has been about nine years since the last entry. But if someone else were to pick it up, that would be welcome.

RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
Incomplete but....

He has a couple more chapters on another site but still unfinished.

Storiesonline.net

StarcrestStarcrestabout 6 years ago
Most integing

This series is most interesting. I'm very sorry about your injuries and wish you a speedy and complete recovery. For those interested in this type of story line I suggest a very long series books "the executioner" and about an individual named Mac Bolen who fights a private war with the mafia.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Another great and unfinished story

I loved this series. Too bad it appears that it will never be finished, and much like Over_red’s “Dream Drive”, it will go down as an exceptional story I will always wonder how the author foresaw it ending. Hopefully Landrious1 recovered from his injuries. All the best to you, if you ever come back to Lit and read this, I’ve greatly enjoyed this story and hope your muse for this story returns.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
You suck

I hate good stories that don't get ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes, this sucks big time.

What

WolfkittyWolfkittyabout 3 years ago

I love this story and hope that you finish it. Also, I am wishing you a speedy recovery from your injuries.

WolfkittyWolfkittyalmost 3 years ago

I am sorry to read about your difficulties for the last couple of years, and I hope you are doing better. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your story MDatM. I hope you will complete it, but understand if you can't.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Would like to see this great story brought to it's crucial end. Found chapter #9 continued at "storiesonline.net" ... but still unfinished. Read your blog - boy talk about BAD LUCK! Hope things get better. Much enjoyed your story and hope the universe pays a little of it forward to you.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I should have known better than to start a multiple part story without making sure it was completed. Either author died or just quit writing. 1*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Getting better action soon when they come

5/5

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Unfinished how disappointing. A long time too

Scores 1/5 for being unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where is the rest of the story?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

ok where is the rest dam it???

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 2 years ago

14 years ago don't expect anymore chapters it was great while it lasted

BangkiraiBangkiraialmost 2 years ago

https://storiesonline.net/ablog/Landrious1

Seems the writer posted a part of what happened in his life on this site.

Thank you for your stories and I hope things will turn better.

BangkiraiBangkiraialmost 2 years ago

Seems the writer posted a part of what happened in his life on this site.

Thank you for your stories and I hope things will turn better.

Trailrider13Trailrider13almost 2 years ago

Any chance you are going to finish this one. It is a great story that has left us all hanging. I hope that all is good with you and you came through the pandemic in good shapel

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that after 14 years, this story will never be finished. An excellent example of why I try to never begin a serialized story until it's complete.

carl1970carl1970over 1 year ago

plz finish this story its soooo good . this is the type of story that would be lead off for lots of adventures so plz give us more.

Shadowolfe1313Shadowolfe1313over 1 year ago

Liked the whole story, wish it was completed.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

This is actually not too bad of a story! As a former Jarhead and an 0341 with multiple combat tours in the sandbox, the basic tactics and cqb descriptions in this story are within reality. I was NOT First Force or field MP. So i can not make an experienced comment on some things the author has written. However, I have seen US Marines and some SEALs do some things during combat that Hollywood would question the reality of their actions!! The author does a pretty good job of keeping his story within plausibility. The only thing i really can complain about is the ex Marine thing! Not many of us (Marines) will call ourselves ex Marines. Once you earn your title of US Marine then until the day you die you are a Marine! Even if you screw up or the Corps screws you and forces you to take a dishonorable discharge (like the corps did to Fox Co 2 Mar Raiders in Afghanistan in 2007) you are still a Jarhead and that means something to every Marine. Even if they hate the corps. They still earned something most can not! HOG, PIG, or Pog being a Marine still carries a reputation for discipline and an understanding that the mission is GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story please 🙏 finish the series

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

Some other writer really need to take over this story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

On no! What a place to leave us hanging!

The last post for this series was 06/27/2008 (actually, this is his last posted story) and the last Biography modified date was February 11, 2011.

I really wish Landrious1 would come back and finish this series!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story but thanks for letting it hang.

KaeyoKaeyo24 days ago

Incomplete, and relies too heavily on the tired trpoe of “evul government CIA drugs”.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

On no! What a place to leave us hanging!

CastAdriftCastAdrift23 days ago

Readers, please see author's bio. He was shot 3 times in a carjacking in 2008.

Alas, a continuation does not seem to be in the cards.

I hope he is doing well.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Where is FTDS when we really need him. Glad that I read ahead and realized that it was a cliff-hanger.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

This story should be taken down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous