All Comments on 'My Day Off'

by angell13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Texguy84Texguy84about 19 years ago
Excellent story

Pay no heed to the butcherer of the English language over there, this was an excellent story. To the fellow going on about divorce and such: Repeat after me: It is a fantasy. It is not real. The Galactic Empire is not building a Death Star, the Klingons do not have invisible ships, Dr. Frank N. Furter has not discovered the secret of life itself. What happens in stories need not have any bearing on real life, so get over it.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good story

In the fanasy world you don't have to worry about your children and cheating on your husband who works hard to support you and loves you more than anything. And if being a slut and cheating feels so great that you have to have more, the problem is when fanasy becomes reallity .... then you have hurt your marriage and the people who love you.

Leolover711Leolover711about 19 years ago
Dr. Frankenfurter Lives

With all due respect, Dr. Frank discovered the secret of creating life. I know this because some 25-28 years ago, I lived it almost every Friday night for about 2 years running! But seriously, your husband is one lucky guy to have a wife as adventourous as you, you clearly enjoy your fantasy life and hopefully your husband does as well. Mos tmarriages would be much stronger if partners could freely share fantasies like this.

kelley_and_tracykelley_and_tracyabout 19 years ago
Don't let the fuckheads get you down

Sorry that you have to put up with the Morality Morons. The only question you have to ask yourself if you feel bad/guilty about their comments is, why do they continue to read it? Your story was good, it's always great to hear from the female side. Again, take their comments with a grain of salt, they do the same thing with my fantasy stories.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
It's FICTION!

And, as FICTION, it's well done! In the movie biz there is a term "the willing suspension of disbelief." Readers of fiction need to develop the skill of reading and using the WSD. When one writes fiction you can write a world where there is no AIDS, or STD's or unwanted pregnancies.

Keep writing! I like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
As A Cheating Wife Fuck Story

Constructively - You got all the elements in - dumb worthless but loving husband who will never catch on - bigger cock and a woman to eat your pussy. Not much background but who needs it - its just another cheating wife cuckolding her loving man fuck and suck story written here by most anyone who can type - not much of a story - not sensual - not very entertaining - just another non-talented get it off tail.

Why not something with a little reality which you will find more challanging and we may find entertaining. I see you are into swinging - why not some sharing - or isn't that kinky enough to really excite you? Perhaps you can do better? Are you deleting non-favorable comments?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Great but twisted

This story had great sex, but being a chance encounter, it strike me as something out of the ordinary. The wife has been married for 14 plus years and now not getting the sex she was used to getting in earlier years. She is in heat, she calls her job, taking the day off. She sends the kids off to school, she is home by herself and two total strangers come to her home trying to interest her into subscribing her to a service they are selling. After an hour of introduction she is fucking both of them. Getting fucked in the ass by a stranger, something she had never given her husband in 14 year. I would like to visit that househould one time if you can fuck a housewife that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3” thick? Was he a horse?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous