My Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angell13
angell13
13 Followers

As I lay there on my back, Veronica's pussy juices covering my face, running down my neck and to the floor below me, Adam came and stood above me. "We aren't done yet. Get back on your knees," he said.

Veronica only smiled. As I shakily got on my knees and she got in front of me, she pushed my shoulders and head to the floor. I didn't understand at first until I felt the head of his cock at my asshole.

"No, wait. I've never done this before. I don't think I can. Please." I begged.

"Don't worry honey, it's gonna feel good. Let him take care of you. He still needs to cum." Veronica said in a throaty voice in my ear. How could I say no to that.

"Just relax." That's all Adam said to me before he began to work his cock slowly into me. Luckily for me, his cock was coated with my cum and it was sliding quite easily into my virgin ass. I began to tense and was reminded to just relax again. As he slowly made his way into the depths of my ass, it began to burn and I started to wonder if I had made the wrong decision.

When he finally had the full length of his cock buried in my ass, Veronica held me to the floor a little firmer. Just then he began to pump me with it. At first I let out a little yelp, but as he pumped it more and more into me, it began to feel good. It began to feel more than good. It felt awesome! My pussy began to spasm in orgasm yet again.

As I began to cum he fucked me even harder and deeper, stretching my virgin ass to its limits and causing me to have multiple orgasms. I was cumming so hard I could feel it in every part of my body. It was as if every part was taking part in this orgasm, my toes, my fingers, every part of me on fire. I was cumming so hard it was almost painful. I wanted to pull away but at the same time only pushed back harder onto his massive cock. My body rocked and spasmed with his until finally he began to stiffen up and filled my ass with his hot cum. The feeling of his load inside my ass set me off one last time and I collapsed onto the floor, writhing and squirming, yet half asleep from the ecstasy of it all.

I was vaguely aware of them getting up and moving away, thinking they would be back in a few minutes, not realizing how exhausted my previously neglected body had been.

I awoke three hours later on the floor, just as I had landed. I was a little disoriented and didn't realize at first how long it had been. I put my robe back on and searched my house for the two of them, but they weren't there. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the clock on the microwave and realized how much time had really passed.

Just after that I noticed a white business card on the kitchen table. On the front was the name Adam Michaels along with the information for the business he worked for. On the back was a simple note: You were a great fuck, if you ever need some again, just give us a call.

I went back upstairs, took a shower, and got dressed, all the while thinking of my little adventure. Wondering how it happened, wondering when, if, and what I would tell my husband. Knowing that this had changed my life forever.

That was three months ago, and I still have told no one of my encounter. I've considered telling my husband a few times, but I just don't think he would understand. My husband and I have had sex only two times since then and I still haven't called the number. I've tried my best to control my urges, but I know that there is someone out there who can take care of me when my husband can't, and in ways he can't either.

I guess that is the end of my story. I must leave you now. You see, I have the phone and I'm dialing…

angell13
angell13
13 Followers
12